We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Galadhrim Rep

Galadhrim Rep

I am currently trying to get in to the main city of Lothlorien but was informed you need to rep with the Galadhrim. I would like to know what level of rep I need and what the best way to get that is?

Re: Galadhrim Rep

Loth rep is easy but time consuming. The only way to get Loth rep is through quests. I believe the epic quests bring you up to acquittance but after that you just have to grind all the repeatable quests scattered all over. You need friend standing with them to enter the main city.

Quote Originally Posted by Naphor View Post
    I am currently trying to get in to the main city of Lothlorien but was informed you need to rep with the Galadhrim. I would like to know what level of rep I need and what the best way to get that is?
    Not infront of the game at the moment, but I think it is Acquaintance to get into the Loth woods and then Ally or Friend to get into Loth city. And quests are the way to get it. Epic and lots of daily repeatables around Loth. Not to give anything away, but get your singing voice ready.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001bbb46/01008/signature.png]Northbor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuamarc View Post
    Not infront of the game at the moment, but I think it is Acquaintance to get into the Loth woods and then Ally or Friend to get into Loth city. And quests are the way to get it. Epic and lots of daily repeatables around Loth. Not to give anything away, but get your singing voice ready.
    It actually isn't that bad to get in the city. Think it is friend but that said, doing the epic-storyline quests for Haldir along with the available dailies (and regular non-daily quests) once each for the hubs around lothlorien had me already knocking on or just at ally, while doing the quests inside the big city coupled with each of the other dailies just a couple more times had me already at kindred.

Was actually rather surprised how quickly the rep went (though I didn't hit Lothlorien until I was 64 so I could also churn through combat-content quite quickly).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000005b688/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Once you get through most of the main quests outside CG, it's pretty easy to find a routine to the daily quests and get in pretty quickly. I think I plugged through their rep all the way to kindred within a few days. There's really not a lot of fight-oriented quests, either, so you can also breeze through the rep at slightly lower levels too and get some good XP toward leveling. I know when I started I was around level 56 or so and the quests easily took me into my 60s. A few challenges here and there, but it's doable and even skipping out on some of the initial orc killing quests, getting the rep is a snap.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Access to Lothlorien (Acquaintance):
    Instant with Epic II.6.8 (now solo-able!)
    You can almost get there from scratch doing the 4 repeatable quests outside the wood. You need to wait one day for them to reset to gain entrance via this method only.

Once in the wood, there are several repeatable quests that range far and wide. Friend is all you need to get in the city (and they don't kill you for trying to get in before that!) It shouldn't take more than running them a few times (2 days) plus the other quests I mention below.

The repeatable quests work this way for the most part:
    1. initial run
    2. initial repeat (can run immediately after initial run)
    3. wait for reset to re-run, once per day.

Some of the repeatable quests in the forest have 1 or 2 quests that intro the repeatable part. The intro quests do give rep.

Some of the quests that give rep are not repeatable, so be sure to do those when you can.

There are even more quests inside the city (some repeatable) to help get you to Kindred.
    Last edited by Dotlbeme; May 05 2011 at 03:28 PM.
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)