We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Post Sweet!

Thanks for telling!

(Though you DO have to verify your Account on that site now )

Just a small bump for any new players who love cosmetics because this hauberk is just amazing! I wish Turbine did more giveaways like this... *hint hint hint*

May the stars of Elbereth shine upon you! Thank you so much, I am so glad you posted this. And for Turbine and mmorpg.com to have this giveaway. I love free stuff!
    Please read the post overhead and understand it fully before responding with overwhelming negativity to opinions you have no personal interest in, but still want to complain about. Don't troll the feeders. Great, you acknowledge the need to apologize, but I don't see an actual apology anywhere. Are you a politician by any chance? - xandervix_tog.

Just Terminating Spam...
    Please read the post overhead and understand it fully before responding with overwhelming negativity to opinions you have no personal interest in, but still want to complain about. Don't troll the feeders. Great, you acknowledge the need to apologize, but I don't see an actual apology anywhere. Are you a politician by any chance? - xandervix_tog.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    A small reminder not to bump posts, please. Though I understand it in this case.

I've actually requested a set of new keys for this item and we'll be giving them away through various means, including extra life and social media, shortly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4