We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FREE Stuff: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard

All you free players should take note. You can still get a free Hauberk of the Mithril Guard from an old give-a-way from 2008. This was a promo give-a-way for the release of Mines of Moria thru www.mmorpg.com

The Hauberk of the Mithril Guard. It's a pretty nice looking Hauberk (looks awesome dyed in Navy color!)
    See a pic here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/loadNews/12147

(Alles, was Sie kostenlos Spieler sollten zur Kenntnis nehmen. Sie können immer noch einen freien Halsberge des Mithril Guard aus einem alten verschenken ab 2008. Dies war ein Förderung verschenken für die Freisetzung von Minen von Moria durch www.mmorpg.com)

(Die Ringpanzer des Mithril-Wächters. Es ist eine ziemlich gut aussehende Ringpanzer (sieht genial gefärbt Navy Farbe!)
    Sehen Sie ein Bild hier: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/loadNews/12147
    Deutsch Unterricht unter.)

To get this item:
    1. goto www.mmorpg.com and register for a free acount.
    http://www.mmorpg.com/register.cfm

2. after you get your account, stay logged in and goto the Hauberk offer page:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/...Game-Gift.html
    click the button that says "Click Here To Get Your Free Game Key!"

3. now go to https://myaccount.turbine.com/ and login. Very important...don't forget this step.

4. input the generated code from the mmorpg offer page into the Product Key section.

5. review the subsequent page and check the box agreeing to the TOS.

6. next page you will see a light green box acknowledging the upgrade.

What you do to your mmorpg.com account after you get the code is up to you.

All your new characters generated will now recieve the Hauberk.
    All current characters will recieve the Hauberk upon relog into the game.
    Enjoy!

As pointed out by Griffy below, make sure to use pw/login completely UNRELATED to any of your LotRO account(s) or to any of your accounts regardless if they are LotRO or not!

NOTE: The code generated will only work on the TURBINE servers. Sorry to any EU folks out there.(note to Turbine web crew, we need a strike through font)

EDIT: Former EU Community players should now be able to get this for their Turbine accounts. Yay!

ps. yes, I know this has most likely been posted before but since the forum search function is so wonderfull (/sarcasm), I thought it deserved a refresh

=========
    Deutsch Unterricht
    =========
    Um dieses Artikels:
    1. Gehen Sie zu http://www.mmorpg.com/register.cfm und registrieren Sie sich für einen kostenlosen Account.

2. nachdem Sie Ihr Konto zu erhalten, eingeloggt bleiben und lese die Halsberge Angebots-Seite:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/...Game-Gift.html
    Klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche mit der Aufschrift "Hier klicken, um Ihr kostenloses Spiel Key bekommen! "

3. Jetzt gehen Sie zu https://myaccount.turbine.com/ und einloggen. Sehr wichtig ... vergessen Sie nicht, diesen Schritt.

4. Eingang der generierte Code aus dem mmorpg Angebots-Seite in der Product Key-Sektion.

5. Überprüfung der nachfolgenden Seite und aktivieren Sie das Kontrollkästchen Zustimmung zu den AGB.

6. nächsten Seite sehen Sie eine hellgrüne Box erkennt das Upgrade.

Alle Ihre neue Charaktere erzeugt erhalten nun das Kettenhemd.
    Alle aktuellen Zeichen der Halsberge auf relog in das Spiel erhalten.
    Viel Spaß!

Ich entschuldige mich für meine schlechte Übersetzung!

_
    Last edited by Sandybux; Jul 30 2011 at 05:13 PM.

Re: FREE Stuff: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard

There was a thread on this a while back and I was very excited to find it. Gotta love free stuff! I wonder what other stuff like this is out there?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003c8605/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Smile Re: FREE Stuff: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard

I already have the hauberk (and like to use it on my lowbies who have only starter outfit junk.) I didn't know this offer still existed, so definitely thanks for bringing it up. I have not seen a post bringing it up, so I think you are duly justified in bringing it up.

PS. If making an account, make sure to use something unique for password to that website. If there's one thing I've learned to avoid: it's using same passwords for multiple places. (especially when it comes to protecting my lotro account.)
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.

This gets posted at least every couple of months, but I'm glad to see someone bringing it up for the community! I often point new players to it when I see they show promise for being a positive influence on the world of Middle-earth rather than someone who will find their way to a lot of /ignore.

Pointed it out just last week to a Steed of Minas Ithil winner because I thought It'd be an excellent match for their mount, they agreed!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by MisterVertigo View Post
    There was a thread on this a while back and I was very excited to find it. Gotta love free stuff! I wonder what other stuff like this is out there?
    Not much else available really. Most other items like this were usually associated with time limited promos/give-a-ways or required a purchase.

And as Griffy said above....do not use any passwords even remotely close to your LOTRO account(s). I personally used a throwaway spam email account and dummy info for the account registration. The account went bye-bye after I got my code. Actually I do read their site occasionally but not enough to warrant keeping an account there.
    Last edited by Sandybux; Apr 22 2011 at 09:18 PM.

I visit MMORPG now and then to look at game reviews but have never seen this.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Biocrab View Post
    I visit MMORPG now and then to look at game reviews but have never seen this.

Thanks for sharing.
    Yea, it's kind of tucked away now. You can find the article by doing a key word search on "hauberk" from their search interface. I had bookmarked the article way back in 2008 so had easy access to it.

Thanks for putting this up. I've always wanted one these cosmetic pieces.

+rep
    Last edited by dotfive; Dec 12 2011 at 09:28 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000011d60a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[center] [b] [thread=347266]We Need a New Race![/thread][/b] [/center]

Thanks for sharing

Great addition to my wardrobe

Sweet! Still works, and I love free.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000019985a/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I used this on my champion, who I deleted, and my guardian (until I got the corsair clothing. With a name like Dothraki Stickybeard, wearing pirate grab just FITS sometimes)

But this is one of my two fav cosmetic chest peices

Quote Originally Posted by NamelessZombie View Post
    But this is one of my two fav cosmetic chest peices
    I have to agree. I use it quite a bit as well, probably 50% or more of my alts across several servers wear it most of the time.

I hope the forum Mods don't clobber me for this but I am giving this a nudge for the benefit of the EU Community that could previously not get this free item.

And yes I know some of you are still stuck in transition h3ll with the Step 1 problem and I really do feel for you guys and gals. While you are waiting you can rummage up a code for a Free Hauberk of the Mithril Guard. Instructions in the first post.

_
    Last edited by Sandybux; Jun 06 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Thumbs up Re: FREE Stuff: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard

Just wanted to say thanks for this post! Still works, just got this a few minutes ago, looks awesome!

Nice, thanks!
    Been mmorpg.com member for a long time but missed this

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybux View Post
    I hope the forum Mods don't clobber me for this but I am giving this a nudge for the benefit of the EU Community that could previously not get this free item.
    Nice, didn't know it was still working.
    There has been a simmilar giveaway that was accessible for Codemasters players (don't even remember from where but it was an online magazine iirc), I've had the hauberk since shortly after MoM launch too.
    Anyways cheers I'm happy I can still grab it for my other account as I wear it a lot
    Holskabard 75 Minstrel of Eldar

Thurindamoth 75 hunter • Aldowen 65 loremaster • Celebramor 65 champion • Keppie 65 captain

Nice thnx, immediately tried it!

Thank you for this.

AW: FREE Stuff: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard

Nice, confirmed that it works for the former EU-players.

Awesome stuff. I've had to create a second turbine account, my original one was for DDO. But this is awesome. Thanks for the tip!

+ rep

Thanks OP for making this easy as (Prized) pie...
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Also don't be a dumbass like me and forgot that you added this code and wonder where did this item come from and then destroy it on active characters xD

Quote Originally Posted by NolimitSS View Post
    Also don't be a dumbass like me and forgot that you added this code and wonder where did this item come from and then destroy it on active characters xD
    I'm not sure, but does /reclaim work for the Hauberk?
    C:>COFFEE.COM error. (A)bort (R)etry (F)all asleep?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000024057f/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Amagaim View Post
    I'm not sure, but does /reclaim work for the Hauberk?
    Yup, sure does.

_

Re : FREE Stuff: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard

Much thanks for this
    This will look very nice on my dwarfs.
    Minstrel, guardian and rune-keeper alike ^^
    Withywindle: Hargorin, 85 GRD; Tharwil, 53 CHMP and a whole lot more offspring

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast