We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Valhalla is Alive!

...Well, we're still alive, but not in the same way.

Hello folks, both new and old...

I regret to inform you that Valhalla will be no more, come this Friday. Several of our officers and key members have left to join Knights of the Round Table. There is more activity going on over there and not enough in our little group.

What can I say? It has been an amazing run and we are an amazing group of people still. We're just changing our name and helping to form a bigger, stronger group.

It is very, very hard work starting a guild or kinship. All of us worked our asses off to keep our name. But what's in a name? We are all still good friends and great players no matter what we are called and now we have an opportunity to share our strengths with new people and make new friends.

With everyone leaving, I did have a heavy heart, but thinking back over the last 8 months, I found that trying to run such a big endeavor and keep it on track really was wearing on me and my team. Now it is time to enjoy the game instead of treating it like work, which it should never be.

So, please join us in our new home with our new friends so we can continue to be a great team with no baggage.
    Last edited by Dalark; Aug 15 2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: More Zazz

Re: Valhalla is Alive!

Just a bump, since I'm bored and hanging around the forums.

We are still actively recruiting.

Currently, our active member list is pretty small, but we are looking to change that. We have a unique dilemma, however. Two of our longest standing and greatest members are from the AU/NZ region and they need some friends when we're not around. Valhalla is home to them and I would like to extend a hand to any AU/NZ player that is looking for a fun loving casual group of players to group with.

For anyone else looking for a kin, we are a casual group. Most of us are 18+ and share some crude humor from time to time. It's basically a free-for-all in Valhalla, meaning we do whatever anyone is up for at the time, be it Carn Dum, a Skirmish, questing, whatever. Just send an officer a tell that is listed in the first post and you're on your way to being recruited.

Currently, we do not have an application system, but would rather interview you or recruit you in game.

Heyas Rach! Glad to see ya still around and kicking ar$e. Awesome person to game with and pretty hot to boot

Highly recommend any endeavour she is involved in, one of those rare people you meet in games like this who is both smart and wise.

/bow /salute /cheer
    [center][url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5955992nwnHM.png[/img][/url]
    [size=3][b][url]www.ShadowLotro.com[/url][/b][/size][/center]

We have had some interest in the past couple weeks, my apologies for not updating the list of current officers. Most of our recruiting is done in-game, and we currently do not have an application system set up, but that might change in the coming weeks. The reason for this was because I have had a shift in officers and their play times and applications were getting overlooked.

We are looking for AU/NZ or US "Graveyard" shift players. Our officer representing this division has posted a thread in this section, you can view the post and what he has to say about us, here:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-Oceania-AU-NZ.

Ark, I am kind of a dingus, but somehow things are working out and that's hardly my doing!
    I'm very proud to have pathed the way for such great people, but our members speak for themselves and this effort would not be possible without them !

Just wanted to say thanks for creating such a great place for people to meet up and progress in game. We really have a great 'core' forming here at Valhalla!

At present we have plenty of scope to grow as a kin and continue making Valhalla a truly friendly and fun place to be.

Always looking for new players to add to our ranks and run in our regular instances and fill out our groups across various levels.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000089b4/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We also want to forge friendships with many of the other Kins across the server. If you need someone to group with, especially at higher level, or are just bored, let one of us know. It doesn't matter if you are in another kin, we talk and group with other players of a mature (yet fun) mindset!

If you are interested in joining, we've reinstated the forum's application process. Our officers will check daily, and I will go over the posts weekly to see if anyone got overlooked and send out a kin mail with those player names. You always have the option of meeting with me (Tegalad) at our house in Thorin's Hall. Make sure to arrange a date and time a few days before hand so I can meet you there to recruit you.

I just wanted to say that we have a great group and that it will be nice to expand our kin. I personally like the
    that we get along on work together great.
    Last edited by Lazarious041983; Jun 06 2011 at 08:40 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000060b75/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Valhalla is now moving through our list of raids and Higher level instances, weekly. We are always on the lookout for friendly dedicated players looking to level and help out!

As Dalark already mentioned we have a very laid back friendly team here and lean towards players dedicated to regular gameplay with a long term view of getting to cap and the regions that go with it.

New recruits/lo levels:
    As always, all classes and levels are being recruited.

Higher level: We are especially looking for LM's/Tanks & Mini's so if you are looking to move to a smaller group/Kin and have experience that will help out as we grow - now is the time to come join our higher level group!

Also:

Just a quick thank you to everyone who joined us on our run into Barad Guldur at the weekend. An awesome group was assembled so thank you to Shawshank, Gunn and some of the other guys who came in for some raiding.

Great to see so many good people from other kins out there!
    Last edited by NorthBadger; Jun 12 2011 at 07:19 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000089b4/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just wanted to post up and say that we have had some great new additions to the Kin lately. We are getting a nice variety of classes at mid level but are still looking to grow as always!

We have a mature group (some more so than others! lol) and a great mix of really good people across the time zones.

If your looking for a friendly, laid back place to quest/skirm and run with look no further.

We can help with your crafting/Questing/Deeds/ Class Items and anything in between.

Please look up our officers in game - Tegalad (Leader) Shinn/Chancy- Greybadger/Galinsong - Tresbear - Torvelor/Dandalus - Baraluind/Ulfrid.

You can also check out or kin web page (top post) and send a PM in game to apply.
    Last edited by NorthBadger; Jul 06 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Keldus here, taking a moment to introduce myself to everyone. I've found in my short time being with the kinship, that it's members are well mannered and very laid back.

I'm glad that my sister (Founder) was able to create a well rounded set of rules, for the kinship, and found a diverse and fun group of players to fellow with.

As a longtime player just returning to LOTRO I wish to give my regards to everyone in the Kinship, and as a current F2P/Premium member, my progress might be slow, but I hope to raid with everyone soon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000009767e/signature.png]Keldus[/charsig]

Hey guys!

If you are still looking for a Kinship I will be doing PUG groups for these instances every Wednesday at 7pm CST with a few members from Valhalla. You are not obligated to join us but we would like to see you play and see if you fit with us. All classes are welcome, our only requirement is that you know the very basics of your class, and that you are polite and on time. Keep an eye on the /Regional and /LFF channels on that day and time. If we get enough interested, I'll convert to a raid.

-Tegalad.

this is a bump for Valhalla and a note to say I am back lol after 4 months or so without playing i am back and rolling life hit me hard and i fell down but managed to get back up and move on i am glad i was welcomed back into this kin with open arms
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000060350/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey guys.

We're still recruiting. Definitely looking for active players. One of our goals would be to have a self sustaining raid group while still being able to help lower level players. Even if you are low level, and still want to work towards that goal, please consider us. Right now we can run 6 man instances pretty regularly, but we would love to have regular 12 man groups.

The next couple weeks are going to be hectic as far as recruiting since a few officers will be out, but if you submit an application to our site we should get to you within a couple of days.

Was wondering who to talk to if i was interested in the kin. I got a 49 guard who is my main i've been playing for a good while now, played when the game first came out but quit when my friend turned me over to WoW... i know i know lol... But i'm on atleast 3 times a week, i work construction and what not so i don't always have time, but was just wondering who i could talk to, thanks

Ah in game the name is arich... forgot that part :P

Quote Originally Posted by Big_B_Rock View Post
    Was wondering who to talk to if i was interested in the kin. I got a 49 guard who is my main i've been playing for a good while now, played when the game first came out but quit when my friend turned me over to WoW... i know i know lol... But i'm on atleast 3 times a week, i work construction and what not so i don't always have time, but was just wondering who i could talk to, thanks
    Hey there, I just added you to my friends list and sent a mail for my officers to add you as well. If you don't get an invite in a couple days just send an in game mail to Tegalad with a time and date for me to meet you at the Kinship House for an invite. I'll give you the address. Most of us are online daily in the evening hours from like 5pm onward CST. Look forward to having you with us!