We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Sad day for Ace

Sad day for Ace

My long time thread from the beginnings of Dwarrow has been closed. RIP Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post. And one of my posts got deleted again who keep reporting me? or is there a righteous dev following me around >.>...Pro tip: Close the forums, move all the man power you have patrolling the lists of things wrong with pvp and use em to fix the problem. Just a suggestion. Go turbine! Go Warner Bros! Love you, really I do this game is great in comparison to the competition it just needs to decide to go full pve or at least balance pvp. And yes I'm sticking my neck in the guillotine to see what happens... Have mercy on a poor long time and loyal customer!

Re: Sad day for Ace

Complaining about getting a thread deleted, that's an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Supaka View Post
    Complaining about getting a thread deleted, that's an infraction.

Says the guy who got banned ;P

Rusty, you know I love you, but come on. Quit trolling Card/Aces, please. We get it.

Love you Card <3

Its ok. Jealousy has many forms. Rusty has his own way of displaying it. Why someone would be jealous of me over a video game tho I have no idea... Be angry at me for being so much better looking!

It's okay card I think we are heading back to Windfola the pvmp just sucks on this server anyways! See ya on Windy man!

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    It's okay card I think we are heading back to Windfola the pvmp just sucks on this server anyways! See ya on Windy man!
    *sniffle* Y u no like me?
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)