We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question moors is fun i dont get it

I love the moors i have a rank 3 freep and a rank 1 creep and 2 more rank 0 creeps, i dont see why people say there is not enough rewards at the moors, i mean you get capes each rank,nice maps to home base, some ok weapons jewerly i think,forgot, and the rank armor looks better than hele set that i have on well i have some moria too for acid def. also 2 mounts and if that were not enough tokens of valor and destiny points, oh yeah i love to go to ta and solo a troll so i get the 46s and 22s of each signature orc 65 level mobs in main game dont drop that much maybe rares. plus the prestige of having your rank that you earned. now everyday i go and hope for more at the moors then what i see, 1. one freep group running around looking for creeps is a waste of time. there should be enough on both sides that there is mini wars going on and multiple raids at the same time. but no i go there on my freep only to solo a pvmp zone by myself then when i find the only group that is out there i hope that we fellow so we share points sometimes we go solo each of us , 3 solo freeps running around.there just aint enough people there to make it fun, it nothing but work work work for every little few points.i have had fun there but have never got to get any spirit stones yet.there is usually no raids going on and if there is they been not going far enough.i think im a good judge of things i think i know what people want and i cant see how there is not more people at the moors, it is fun to me as rest of the game without it would be like taking classic instances away and leaving skirmishes. ill still go moors everyday and try to get points like some kind of drooling warg but i dont like to waste my time when i want more points just like you want most experiance points when your at lvl 64 to level same as rank. later all i hope the moors on this server changes for the good cause i feel im good the game was made for good but people need to enjoy the game and not be fearful of having fun or getting killed.

Re: moors is fun i dont get it

I agree completely.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Oy vey. Use some periods, use the return key.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmm View Post
    I love the moors i have a rank 3 freep and a rank 1 creep and 2 more rank 0 creeps, i dont see why people say there is not enough rewards at the moors, i mean you get capes each rank,nice maps to home base, some ok weapons jewerly i think,forgot, and the rank armor looks better than hele set that i have on well i have some moria too for acid def. also 2 mounts and if that were not enough tokens of valor and destiny points, oh yeah i love to go to ta and solo a troll so i get the 46s and 22s of each signature orc 65 level mobs in main game dont drop that much maybe rares.
    The only thing nice about the capes are the cosmetics...which you can't use in the Moors. The stats are completely useless. There's one decent map to GV. There are lots of terribad weapons (seriously, they're awful). There's one piece of jewelry that people commonly wore (a rank 4 wrist) that absolutely nobody will grind for anymore because it's worse than the new wrists in the instance cluster. The new PvMP set is good, except you have to be rank 9 to complete it (1 person is on this server) and you have to grind out multiple types of tedious PvE barter items, including raid bosses in the one raid area that nobody actually raids in this game.

One of the mounts is ??????edly out of reach without (literally) several years of playing. The destiny points are even easier to grind by doing daily challenge quests. The tokens of valour are only useful for the chests in GV, which are only useful because they can drop barter items, sparing you the PvE grind of getting the barter items. And really? Silver? That's a good reason to go to the PvP zone? Think of all that stuff you listed. You need rank for all of it, which means PvP, but you also need stupid barter tokens that only come from the PvP zone, so you need to grind PvE content in the PvP zone to get PvP rewards.

now everyday i go and hope for more at the moors then what i see, 1. one freep group running around looking for creeps is a waste of time. there should be enough on both sides that there is mini wars going on and multiple raids at the same time. but no i go there on my freep only to solo a pvmp zone by myself then when i find the only group that is out there i hope that we fellow so we share points sometimes we go solo each of us , 3 solo freeps running around.there just aint enough people there to make it fun, it nothing but work work work for every little few points.
    You have exceptionally bad timing or are just totally wrong if you see one or two freeps out. Lately there has been an explosion of freeps in the Moors. You don't go to the Moors to solo if you're trying to group up. You know that if you solo you actually get more points, right? Being in a fellow/raid gives you less points individually.

...i hope the moors on this server changes for the good cause i feel im good the game was made for good but....
    I want to quote Billy Madison but also don't want to get banned.

You really aren't a good judge if you think the problem is not enough freeps, especially very recently when you've been heading out there. Today the creeps got camped at Grams for a while. Then we let them have Lugz, so they went there and got camped. Then they all logged.
    Last edited by GOBiasIndustries; Apr 09 2011 at 08:39 AM. Reason: typo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000000db88/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I agree with you, but luckily the moors will become free to play when Isengard hits, so hopefully it will swell up in numbers with the wave of F2p players looking to try it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000031ed2d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig].

Quote Originally Posted by GOBiasIndustries View Post
    words
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

How can you be saying there are not enough freeps when just a few days ago you were out there next two raids. You cannot camp Grams for 3 consecutive days unless you have a large amount of freeps in relation to creep numbers. As for "why are there not more people in the Moors?" it is simply because many people think it is boring and there are not any rewards to make it worth their time. Ordun summed up the rewards very well: They are useless. Also, you can get 5 times the amount of silver for half the playtime in the Bree Barrow Downs when compared to the Moors. The reason there are so many solo people is because you rank faster solo, and if you want a group so badly then just make your own.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000090b70/signature.png]Turbeinpointz[/charsig]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~ Jim Elliot

The reason why you rank faster going solo than in a group is because renown/infamy is damage based: the more damage you do, the more renown/infamy you get. In a group, 6 freeps blowing up 1 mob will get roughly 1/6 of the total renown/infamy you'd get if you were to solo 'em down.

The big gripe I have is the Froobs (i.e., Freep Noobs) that get ego bruised when they find out that I talked to a friend of mine in-game and setup a time in the Moors to go 1v1 against his high ranked Creep. AND I GET REPORTED FOR IT! Are you kidding me?! I'm getting reported for what equates to me calling up a friend to play some 1v1 Call of Duty? Please... I understand their gripe in thinking that we're farming renown off of each other, but I don't do that. I don't mean to brag but I consider myself a fairly decent tank. I'm not the best and I don't claim to be. But I've spent a lot of time out in the Moors. I think I've earned my renown by now.

There's a reason why we've set up a 1v1 area to go and 1v1... Candy Mountain.

/rant
    Last edited by takimeta; Apr 09 2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: clarification
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Idk Bryanmm, Remember what I told you, I am here to try and build up the server
    and thats what I plan to do, and everyone else can join me, just by encouraging, and guarentee
    it will attract people to this server.
    You were saying that you wanted more people to come out
    This is the best way it works out,
    Just be a leader of the server for the new players, talk to them, tell them about the moors
    and before you know it, they are 65 and gonig into the moors :=)

Don't worry, transfers are coming in august I can guess, and whats gonig to happen is that
    lots of people are gonig to come, but some people are going to leave
    The people that are gonig to leave are going to miss out, because when more people come to this
    server, then it will be a server worth staying at or so..
    This server is great, not many channel problems I have heard of, or such like that
    And it will continue to be great always, which will attract more people to come out, on both Freep and Creep

Just wait and see, you will notice a difference in the next 6 months
    A HUGE difference..

Well you better get back to killin them creeps
    Goodluck on your adventures bryanmm and
    hope you decide on staying here!

Wink Re: moors is fun i dont get it

Well as for the capes i dont care if they have bad stats its nice to wear then while doing gs,walking around towns,hanging with kin,doing instances etc,they can be something to be proud of.as for the mounts, the first one is reachable,the second could be if there were everyone going to the moors. some of the amror you can wear at lower rank and you get still get a partial set bonus. as for the gold, i dont care if the barrows has more gold, i think i gets good gold off the orcs and trolls at the moors all while playing pvmp. and lastly as for sharing the points, you might get more points solo,but fighting solo is harder to win battles.plus if you are in group you can get 2 kills at one time if you both are fighting two different monsters. oh yeah, the barter items for the armor might be a grind but all of lotro is one big grind i like to grind, there is just
    (there i used return lol)
    not enough raids going on in the moors to actually let people get the stones for the first time to barter the items with and you can start to wear the armor at rank 4 witch im rank 3 in like 1 month if playing.
    well and the destiny points and tokens of valor are worth the grind for me.
    anyway the moors has room for improvement but the whole game does as well.
    gl to the pvmp area on this server, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by bryanmm View Post
    Well as for the capes i dont care if they have bad stats its nice to wear then while doing gs,walking around towns,hanging with kin,doing instances etc,they can be something to be proud of.as for the mounts, the first one is reachable,the second could be if there were everyone going to the moors. some of the amror you can wear at lower rank and you get still get a partial set bonus. as for the gold, i dont care if the barrows has more gold, i think i gets good gold off the orcs and trolls at the moors all while playing pvmp. and lastly as for sharing the points, you might get more points solo,but fighting solo is harder to win battles.plus if you are in group you can get 2 kills at one time if you both are fighting two different monsters. oh yeah, the barter items for the armor might be a grind but all of lotro is one big grind i like to grind, there is just
    (there i used return lol)
    not enough raids going on in the moors to actually let people get the stones for the first time to barter the items with and you can start to wear the armor at rank 4 witch im rank 3 in like 1 month if playing.
    well and the destiny points and tokens of valor are worth the grind for me.
    anyway the moors has room for improvement but the whole game does as well.
    gl to the pvmp area on this server, have fun
    You were right in the title, you just don't get it. Question: what do people want to do most of the time they go to the PvP zone? Answer: PvP. If you answered "go raid a PvE area with ???? rewards" you are incorrect. You seem to have no idea about the stones, which are the big grind, so here's what they actually are. There are two ways to get the Brilliant Spirit Stones that you need for the armour (I think you need 8 of them at least).
    1. Load up on tokens of valour. Turn them in for the chest in GV. The chest drops totallly awful rewards except that it has a chance to drop a barter item. The barter item could be tyrant crests, chieftain brooches, luminous stones, brilliant stones. A barter item does NOT always drop, and if it does, you have to depend on a small chance to get a brilliant stone. Idiotic grind to depend on the RNG, then repeat enough times for getting the set.
    2. Get a raid together and go into the Delving of Fror. This is theoretically a zone that can have both freeps and creeps. In practice, nobody wants to PvE in the PvP zone so people only go down there when there is nothing going on topside. Take your raid and kill one of a few raid bosses that can drop brilliant stones (the best one is probably Grodris or whatever her name is, the dragon boss with over 600k). These are all raid bosses. There are a couple with over 500k health. Take the pain in the butt time to kill them, then hope you win a brilliant stone in the roll. Do this for everyone who needs the 8 stones for the set. Oh, and you need 2 stones each for the first two, easily attainable set pieces. Except you will never get a full raid down there. I've tried to take an intact raid down there after the PvP action stopped multiple times. The most people that have come down was 7. Good luck getting 12-24.

How in the hell are tokens of valour worth it for you? The chests, which are the only real reward for gathering them, drop diddly squat besides the possibility of a barter item. I'm talking level 60 pots, terrible vendor trash gear, 2k IXP runes, occasionally a single Moors pot like the fear ones or the r5 stun pots. Terrible rewards.

The effort and skill required to succeed in the PvP zone is at least equal to that required for the toughest raids in PvE. In those raids you can get great gear. In PvP there is no great gear that depends on PvP only - just a set that requires a stupid grind of PvE, NOT PvP. Really, you must be smoking something if you think any of the rewards are worth anything besides the stupid grind of the set.

And again, you are way out there when you say there aren't enough freeps. Like Eld said, the creeps have been getting camped at Grams. That does not happen without a ton of freeps. The map has been blue. That does not happen if the creeps outnumber the freeps. The creeps get disillusioned and log because they're getting camped and heavily outnumbered. This does not happen if there are too few freeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000000db88/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Post Re: moors is fun i dont get it

well i dont know if you get a chance to get a stone on the smallest chest, someone told me to always pick the smallest chest, i dont know whats in the chest of gv. if the moors only had the rank capes to wear for cosmetic value and the rank title and graphic next to your name in the upper left hand of your lotro screen(part of your surname well pre name) that would be enough for me to play pvmp. i think its fun to play on creeps too and get destiny points and help freeps rank sometimes. id be happy with a partial moor armor set bonus. as for getting enough people to do the raids in the depths. its possible if more people come to the moors, you may have it right that when pvp stops people might look into raids but there should be enough people at the moors to fill a massive raid,multiple raids and multiple wars going on top side while raids going on downside. they would not have put all this into the game if it was not attainable. people need not accept what is currently going on and come together and have fun while playing 100% of the game. if things were not attainable they would have be voted out of the game. get whats there and have fun

This is the problem with dwarrow pvmp.

There is not enough ranked creeps, therefore organisation is out the window as people only play casually in their tiny tribes. Its at the point were these little tribes need to merge into a big one just so theres actually a decent sized raid one day.

All freep classes can do 2k damage with a single skill, some classes can do 3k+ instantly.

Freeps are now able to get their morale as high as most creep classes, Warden and Guard mitigations are insane atm.

As much as I love him, Warg stealth is terrible....a level 48 burg can pop me out without me even seeing him.

BAs are broken and therefore nobody plays them.

Having a lot of freeps out there isnt a bad thing, we just need the creeps out there to keep ranking. All I can say is come play creepside, its harder, more fun and you have to scratch at the lid of the coffin to earn your rank.
    Diremaw of Dwarrowdelf

you see personally i cant wait to be dismemberd a few times on my freep xD im waiting for the day i hit 65, gonna get out and watch my KDR drop into the negative xD

but then i do assume i wont be going out there alone.....
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

You were right in the title, you just don't get it. Question: what do people want to do most of the time they go to the PvP zone? Answer: PvP. If you answered "go raid a PvE area with ???? rewards" you are incorrect. You seem to have no idea about the stones, which are the big grind, so here's what they actually are. There are two ways to get the Brilliant Spirit Stones that you need for the armour (I think you need 8 of them at least).
    1. Load up on tokens of valour. Turn them in for the chest in GV. The chest drops totallly awful rewards except that it has a chance to drop a barter item. The barter item could be tyrant crests, chieftain brooches, luminous stones, brilliant stones. A barter item does NOT always drop, and if it does, you have to depend on a small chance to get a brilliant stone. Idiotic grind to depend on the RNG, then repeat enough times for getting the set.
    2. Get a raid together and go into the Delving of Fror. This is theoretically a zone that can have both freeps and creeps. In practice, nobody wants to PvE in the PvP zone so people only go down there when there is nothing going on topside. Take your raid and kill one of a few raid bosses that can drop brilliant stones (the best one is probably Grodris or whatever her name is, the dragon boss with over 600k). These are all raid bosses. There are a couple with over 500k health. Take the pain in the butt time to kill them, then hope you win a brilliant stone in the roll. Do this for everyone who needs the 8 stones for the set. Oh, and you need 2 stones each for the first two, easily attainable set pieces. Except you will never get a full raid down there. I've tried to take an intact raid down there after the PvP action stopped multiple times. The most people that have come down was 7. Good luck getting 12-24.

How in the hell are tokens of valour worth it for you? The chests, which are the only real reward for gathering them, drop diddly squat besides the possibility of a barter item. I'm talking level 60 pots, terrible vendor trash gear, 2k IXP runes, occasionally a single Moors pot like the fear ones or the r5 stun pots. Terrible rewards.

The effort and skill required to succeed in the PvP zone is at least equal to that required for the toughest raids in PvE. In those raids you can get great gear. In PvP there is no great gear that depends on PvP only - just a set that requires a stupid grind of PvE, NOT PvP. Really, you must be smoking something if you think any of the rewards are worth anything besides the stupid grind of the set.

And again, you are way out there when you say there aren't enough freeps. Like Eld said, the creeps have been getting camped at Grams. That does not happen without a ton of freeps. The map has been blue. That does not happen if the creeps outnumber the freeps. The creeps get disillusioned and log because they're getting camped and heavily outnumbered. This does not happen if there are too few freeps.
    1. In a day i can probably almost get a quarter to a half of the 25 token chest, depends what action goes down.

2. You do realize people 6man some of the brilliant delving bosses all the time?

3. Rewards, lol. Materialism at it's best. I'm sure if people were playing only for the rewards gained from pvp, the moors would be dead. Generally, the pvp'rs i know active in the community of the servers i play on, are probably some of the best players with their class(es). They get to know their class(es) inside out, and then are able to learn how to deal with unidealistic situations. A quote from a friend of mine, if you can lead a raid in the moors, you can lead anything.

The rewards from the moors are so much more than items to gain. In the end, what do the uber items that are so awesome(they give +12 agility and +90 morale and 30 icpr to my build!!! omg!?!) even matter, we play this game for fun, right?

Oy vey. Use some periods, use the return key.

The only thing nice about the capes are the cosmetics...which you can't use in the Moors. The stats are completely useless. There's one decent map to GV. There are lots of terribad weapons (seriously, they're awful). There's one piece of jewelry that people commonly wore (a rank 4 wrist) that absolutely nobody will grind for anymore because it's worse than the new wrists in the instance cluster. The new PvMP set is good, except you have to be rank 9 to complete it (1 person is on this server) and you have to grind out multiple types of tedious PvE barter items, including raid bosses in the one raid area that nobody actually raids in this game.

One of the mounts is ??????edly out of reach without (literally) several years of playing. The destiny points are even easier to grind by doing daily challenge quests. The tokens of valour are only useful for the chests in GV, which are only useful because they can drop barter items, sparing you the PvE grind of getting the barter items. And really? Silver? That's a good reason to go to the PvP zone? Think of all that stuff you listed. You need rank for all of it, which means PvP, but you also need stupid barter tokens that only come from the PvP zone, so you need to grind PvE content in the PvP zone to get PvP rewards.

You have exceptionally bad timing or are just totally wrong if you see one or two freeps out. Lately there has been an explosion of freeps in the Moors. You don't go to the Moors to solo if you're trying to group up. You know that if you solo you actually get more points, right? Being in a fellow/raid gives you less points individually.

I want to quote Billy Madison but also don't want to get banned.

You really aren't a good judge if you think the problem is not enough freeps, especially very recently when you've been heading out there. Today the creeps got camped at Grams for a while. Then we let them have Lugz, so they went there and got camped. Then they all logged.
    1.There are more than one desirable jewelry pieces from the moors for a lot of classes. The problem is that everyone is obsessed with Morale and power.
    2. The wrist you describe i have not seen one item which gives better rounded stats(class/build dependant)
    3. I have not got a rank 9 character, but i have enough renown/infamy total to have a rank 10, maybe 11 i don't know. It does not take years to get, if you are really going for it it takes roughly a month of playing several hours a day (assuming you rake in a decent amount of renown/infamy gains) to gain rank 9.
    4. Completely agree with the means of obtaining the new pvp set, the delving didn't really work out as intended.

With all this said, too many people are looking at the selfish, what do i get out of this or simply the 'too personal' attitude towards most aspects of this game, not really realizing we are playing with other people. Knowing it is one thing, understanding it is another.
    IMHO, the general people who think the moors is a waste of time aren't the type of persons needed there at all, not being everyone, but my experiences have lead me to believe so.

EDIT: thought this was on a different server forum
    Last edited by Untg99; Apr 11 2011 at 08:33 AM.

Thumbs up Re: moors is fun i dont get it

Lets just put it like this everyone on dwarro loves to do what we do Bryan i know you complain alot but obv your still here diremaw is correct to many Creeps afraid to creep so they flip when they die ... DONT REALIZE THEY MAKE A BAD NAME FOR THEM .. another thing camping grams isnt cool but i still do it BUTTTT!!!! i only do it if im grouped and if we have numbers i will go fight the wargs to make it fair you cant hate me for that and Another thing bryan MAKE A CREEP TRIBE if you dont like freep side bring your kin to creep side and make a tribe pretty sure ursa clan did and they have loads of fun
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

I've been playing in the moors off and on since I was in my upper 50's level wise. It's an enjoyable experience, but very difficult for a 65 hunter to go out and solo on his own.

I've noticed that there's more freeps coming out to join the party, and learn what it takes to survive in the moors. Yeah, there may be a lack of grouping out there, but in some ways that can be a good thing. If you have a 12 man raid going, the infamy/renown drops down per person significantly. A 6 man group and it's still dropped down a bit.

Yet let's sit and figure out some of this math. One freep soloing can get 100+ renown for a single kill. A group of freeps banded together can get over 100+ renown for taking down a creep raid. While it may seem like you're getting a lot less renown (and you are per kill), over all it ends up working out because of the amount of creeps you're able to kill. Just like in questing, it may seem like you're getting less XP (and you are), but you're also going through enemies faster so it equals out in the end.

I've been part of some 12 man raids on freep and creep side. In those raids I ranked faster than I ever could solo due to the amount of renown/infamy we were pulling off of wiping out the enemy raids. We need to do the math more often, and think a bit more about what we can accomplish together vs seperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    snip
    Yeah, all that's fine, but remember that both of my posts were responses. This guy was stating that the gear makes up great rewards, out of nowhere, including stupid stuff like the capes being worth it.

On your second part, the wrist requires more brilliant stones than 4 of the pieces of the new set. Who's going to grind that out for a wrist when you can just go get the new instance ones with 56 agi/23 might or vit/225 morale (can never remember which exactly) or 23 something/23 something/225 morale/damage reflect? Or the Stoneheight one if you're caster-ish? And who's going to grind out any of the other jewelry with the new instance pieces?

The problem with the jewelry that you say is desirable is that it really isn't since everyone's obsessed with morale and power. There's a good reason. If you can load up on morale without capping vit, you get more of a benefit of vit food and clickies. Not so many raw morale foods/clickies when you hit that vit cap, eh? Same with will and power.

And with the years of grind, obviously I wasn't talking about the r9 mount.

Quote Originally Posted by preacherfatalori View Post

Yet let's sit and figure out some of this math. One freep soloing can get 100+ renown for a single kill. A group of freeps banded together can get over 100+ renown for taking down a creep raid. While it may seem like you're getting a lot less renown (and you are per kill), over all it ends up working out because of the amount of creeps you're able to kill. Just like in questing, it may seem like you're getting less XP (and you are), but you're also going through enemies faster so it equals out in the end.
    You get even more if you are going solo while a raid is out there. Even better is two or three focus firing hunters sitting near the main raid, especially if the raid is not focus firing and is getting no kills at all (like most of the recent ones we had out there).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000090b70/signature.png]Turbeinpointz[/charsig]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~ Jim Elliot

I think it is even out there. I see alot of freeps yes but sometimes I see alot of creeps. Each side complains even on the forums people complain and yes even on other servers. Life is not fair neither is war. Both sides just need to keep doing what they are doing while I sit on the side lines taking players off the field. I'm out to have fun and that's what I'm doing.

I come out to the moors to have fun before it's bed time is all. That is the best award for me. I could care less about the new/moors gear. If uppercut had a instant cool down I would be out naked ganking people with uppercut instead.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0721600000002d270/signature.png]Jakespeed[/charsig]
    The JakeSpeed, Alcopwn many more.. [Freepside Retired]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iuZQXQjNQA"]
    [/URL]

Cool Re: moors is fun i dont get it

was planning on reading...and then i seen that there was a book sized message....so you get the picture <3
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/degrade everyone that posted here

nice to see im not teh only one at least.

Guido = hypocrite

/rant off
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.