We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Noldor is not recruiting

Noldor is an end-game focused kin with a presence on Arkenstone dating back to LOTRO's infancy. We exist for the sole purpose of enriching each other's game experience through cooperation, camaraderie and victory in a relaxed environment - as relaxed as the content will allow anyway!

We love to raid and raiding is probably our kin's main focus - but Noldor is not "your typical hardcore raiding kin". Your raid leader will not scream at you. You will not be shamed in front of your peers. You will not be expected to hold to any rigorous raiding schedule. Our activity level revolves solely around the activity of our members - and we're typically quite active!

What we appreciate from you is a desire to play the game cooperatively at a high level, the ability to know the potential your class(es) can bring to group content, the ability to talk openly about your approach to playing a class, to be able receive relative feedback and, probably most importantly, the ability to learn from mistakes. We all make them. The key is to learn from them on a personal and group level, yet also be able to laugh about them. We all choose to spend large chunks of our free time playing the game. It's an escape. The last thing we want is for it to feel like work.

While we understand that each player is a person - and every person is unique, we suggest that any prospective members be 21 or older. Most of us are of the "older" gaming demographic - families, careers, etc and experience has shown us that older players tend to fit in more seamlessly than younger. But still, we know there are some old souls out there and we've been known to make exceptions. If you're a respectful and honorable member of the Arkenstone community, we'll find that far more important than your date of birth.

I'd be happy to receive PM's from anyone interested in learning more about Noldor, or you can use this very thread. We also have a website we use for regular kin communications and discussions found here. You can apply there for limited access to our site and, if you desire, a more private discussion with the kin's members.

Thanks for looking into us!
    Last edited by Southpa; Apr 26 2013 at 01:59 PM.

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

Re: Noldor is recruiting

Currently looking for Burgs, RKs, Captains, Champs....LMs, too.

Making some decent headway in OD. If you're finding yourself in a situation that's become less and less rewarding, don't blame the game! The opportunities are out there, you just need the means to get to them.

Give Noldor a try, whydon'tcha?

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

Thumbs up Re: Noldor is recruiting

Guardian named Ahsokaa im interested in joining my name is Kyle and im 25 im central time i have weekends off so im online alot and weekday im online at night from 4pm to 8 or 9pm i like to help others

bump-o!

Noldor is still going strong. Multiple weekly raids, skirmishing, instances...
    Always looking for more fine peoples like you!

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

bumping. I'm one of the newer recruits and really liking the raiding atmosphere at Noldor. I encourage people that like to raid to give Noldor a try!

Greetings Noldor folks! I have 2 characters on Arkenstone, Berendihr (level 46 Elf Guardian) and Lindalion (level 31 Elf Warden). I'm currently playing more as Lindalion, so you will probabily find me with that character. Oh, I almost forgot, I'm 22 years old.
    I'd like to join your kinship, but I must warn you that I'm from Italy, thus my timezone is a bit different from yours. If this is not a problem for you, I would gladly join you, doing my best to help other kinsmen with crafting, quests an oddities!
    My best regards, see you in game!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001caaee/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Wootie was banned from the forums so I guess it's up to me to bump this thread from now on.

Noldor is still selectively recruiting players age 21 and over.

Kin activity for the most part consists of multiple weekly Draigoch runs, 12-man skirmishes, and PvMP (both creep and freep).

When the game actually contains some difficult content again (update 5 hopefully?) we will be hitting that as well.

thenoldor.guildlaunch.com
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d123b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The [url="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"]Noldor[/url] of Arkenstone

Now that TOR has put a dent in some of our members' play time, we're looking to fill a few holes with some active players. We're mainly looking for a Captain and a Minstrel with raid experience, a couple free nights per week and an interest to beat the challenges of Orthanc. We ask for a reasonable level of maturity, a firm understanding of your class and, of course, a sense of humor!
    Last edited by Southpa; Jan 13 2012 at 06:27 PM.

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

I'm interested. I'm a Guardian, close to cap, and I love to raid. I like the old content as well though and I'd like to do more than just the Isengard stuff. Right now I'm working through the DG metadeed. I'm not perfect because I'm a beginner to gaming, but I've been able to tank effectively in many instances.

I am a pre-med student, so I get pretty busy during the semesters, but I still get online on weekends and evenings. So I'd say I'm very active, except for when I have midterms/finals.

I'm looking for a kin of nice people who enjoy raiding and also enjoy each other's company. Activity is a must! If I sound like a good fit, please message me! I'm a low-key gal that just wants to have fun with cool people on a game I really enjoy.
    Amata Wolfberry - Woman Guardian / Meonil Alassien - Elf Hunter / Faineth Anororiel - Elf Rune-Keeper / Falassiel - Elf Lore-Master / Ysabet Wolfberry - Woman Warden / Azurina - Hobbit Burglar

Got your PM...

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

Noldor is still actively looking for new members with raid experience.

We're currently running Orthanc 2-3 times per week both tier 2 and some tier 1, Draigoch 2-3 times per week, all the new instances and a chunk of 12-man skirmishes on a daily basis. Right now, we are most interested in LMs, Captains and Minstrels to help us round-out our class balance - though the more experience you have, the less the class you play matters to us...

We are a fun group of people who enjoy each others' company doing everything from cleaning up old deeds to the game's toughest challenges - and even a little PvP from time-to-time.

Feel free to chat me up in-game or head over to www.thenoldor.guildlaunch.com to see what we're about!

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

Noldor is still looking for expereinced raiders to help us give Orthanc all it can handle!

We have 60% of the raid cleared on T2 and expect that number to increase very soon...
    We're running Orthanc 3 nights per week (Friday, Sunday and one other day) from 9pm until about midnight CST.

Right now, we would like to accomodate another top-end Lore-Master, Captain and Minstrel to help us round-out our runs and offer some of our regular raiders a little more flexibility in what class they play. We have room for other classes as well based on experience.

If you're hoping to spend some time winning the hard fights before Orthanc becomes obsolete, consider looking into Noldor. We have a great group of people who enjoy demystifying the game we all love in a very low-key environment. And contrary to popular belief, we don't actually make anyone sit and watch YouTube videos, either (awesome!) So don't believe what you may hear - come aboard and see for yourself!

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

Noldor has dropped two server firsts in the last week (Shadow T2 and Acid T2C), but there are still a lot of bosses to be kilt. If you are interested in raiding high level content you should check us out.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)
    The Noldor of Arkenstone -

Our progress through the perilous Tower of Orthanc raid continues. Noldor just became only the fifth U.S. kinship to beat Shadow T2 CH. It's our third consecutive server first. We have now cleared three of five boss challenge conditions on T2. Those on Arkenstone looking to successfully play the most challenging content LOTRO has to offer should check out The Noldor.
    Last edited by bastiat1; Mar 31 2012 at 11:45 AM.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)

Noldor continues to farm tier 2 challenges in the Tower of Orthanc (shadow, acid, lightning), and plans on being one of the first kins server-wide to complete the remaining challenges (fire/frost, saruman) once update 7 goes live. We are currently looking for captains, minstrels, lore masters, and rune keepers to bolster our ranks, but the kin is always open to good players of any class. If you want to complete the hardest content this game has to offer in a mature, laid-back raiding atmosphere then you should check out the Noldor. thenoldor.guildlaunch.com
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d123b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The [url="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"]Noldor[/url] of Arkenstone

Noldor is still actively recruiting all classes. We could really use a new Captain main, and a Lore-master and Rune-keeper main.

If you want to raid the toughest content in the game and get server firsts, Noldor is a good place to be.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)

Just got back into things, glad to see this ancient, prestigious Kinship still around. When I hit 75 (hopefully by this weekend) I will get in contact with some of yall in game

Good luck with everything!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d2623/01006/signature.png]Nimroddel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by littlecowboy1 View Post
    Just got back into things, glad to see this ancient, prestigious Kinship still around.
    Aye, still around and progressing through the latest raid. Orthanc is probably the hardest raid released to date. We've downed about 80% of the content with 3 kills left. We are currently focused on Saruman T2 and T2 CH, and upon completing that will move unto Frost/Flame T2 CH. Feel free to check out our website or send any officer a mail with questions.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)

Quote Originally Posted by bastiat1 View Post
    Aye, still around and progressing through the latest raid. Orthanc is probably the hardest raid released to date. We've downed about 80% of the content with 3 kills left. We are currently focused on Saruman T2 and T2 CH, and upon completing that will move unto Frost/Flame T2 CH. Feel free to check out our website or send any officer a mail with questions.
    Thanks for the offer but I already took my talents to Transcendence but I feel we may still work with each other yet!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d2623/01006/signature.png]Nimroddel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by littlecowboy1 View Post
    Thanks for the offer but I already took my talents to Transcendence but I feel we may still work with each other yet!
    Transcendence? Thats pretty old school.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

On Sunday, Noldor defeated Saruman T2 and became the first kinship on Arkenstone, and the sixth in North America, to complete the entirety of The Tower of Orthanc raid on tier two. We continue to run at least two progression steps ahead of every other kinship on Ark. Our remaining goals are to complete Frost/Flame and Saruman in T2 challenge mode.

We are still on the lookout for an experienced main Captain, Rune-keeper, and Lore-master that are excited about and dedicated to raiding at a very high level with other skilled players. We will entertain applications from other classes, but those are of greatest need. If interested, visit, thenoldor.guildlaunch.com.
    Last edited by bastiat1; Jun 25 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)

Grats on Saruman T2 Noldor!!! Realy good job

Hallont
    of Arkenstone
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001cbf03/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Noldor completed Fire and Frost Challenge last night.
    Now for the marathon...

Even with the coming expansion, the release of some new MMOs has us anticipating an overall drop in activity of some current members for the next couple months (at least). Now would be the perfect time for any LotRO fanatics who are looking to step-up their raiding play to look into Noldor. My hunch is there will be more room to accommodate new members than any time in recent memory.

Check us out!

The NOLDOR of Arkenstone

On Sunday Noldor completed a full challenge mode clear of all of The Tower of Orthanc on tier 2. Orthanc is definitely the toughest raid we've encountered to date. We are currently only the 13th kinship across all servers to do this, the 7th on U.S. servers, and the first on Arkenstone. The accomplishment continues Noldor's streak of being the only Arkenstone kinship to have completed all raids and all challenges on-level. No other kinship will ever achieve this mark.

The full clear included another server-first with the downing of Saruman in challenge mode. That brings our total of Orthanc server-firsts to 7 out of a possible 10.

40 players earned DKP in our Orthanc runs, 28 earned DKP in our progression runs, and 24 different players participated in our kin-first kills.

Noldor continues to recruit dedicated and skilled players seeking to tackle the toughest content that The Lord of the Rings Online can dish out. We are particularly interested in Captains, Guardians, Lore-Masters and Minstrels. You can apply on our website linked below.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)

Cool Grats and well done guys and girls

Grats to your players and kin well done .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast