We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Imladris OD Raid Progression

Rohirrim 10-manned disease T1 today.

Aussieplayers has its first T2 win, cleared wound last night (no challenge ofc!). Thanks to everyone who came along .

Quote Originally Posted by NEVERMOREGLORY View Post
    Congrats on T2 poison. I assume you guys have completed wound and disease T2 then? Challenge on Disease?
    We have completed Wound T2, Disease T2 challenge, Fear, Ivar and Gorothen T1 in addition to Poison T2.

aussieplayers got disease t2 challenge last night

disease challenge cleared (i know, took us long enough).

Rohirrim completed wound and fear wing today, on tier 1.

Aussieplayers cleared Ivar and Gorth T1 last night .

MDCT completed Poison Challenge last night.

Rohirrim completed poison T1 yesterday, and Ivar&Gorth T1 today.
    So we finally cleared entire T1 instance
    Last edited by Amtor; Jul 12 2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Rohirrim cleared disease T2 tonight. No challenge, unfortunately, hoping to do it in coming weeks

"Dude wheres my goat" and friends have completed T1 wound yesterday in their first try.

Rohirrim cleared T2 wound tonight.

Rohirrim completed disease T2 challenge tonight.

Rohirrim completed T2 poison tonight.

Aussieplayers got T2 poison challenge.

So just out of interest, has anyone got a 6 piece OD set yet?

Probably, I should rephrase and direct that specifically to the hunters who are raiding it (because my hunter love is out of control at the moment) and ask if anyone has managed to pull together the OD 6 piece yet?

I guess other classes can answer if they badly want to but I admit I will gloss over your answer cos I don't love you as much....

Quote Originally Posted by scaramunja View Post

Probably, I should rephrase and direct that specifically to the hunters who are raiding it (because my hunter love is out of control at the moment) and ask if anyone has managed to pull together the OD 6 piece yet?

I guess other classes can answer if they badly want to but I admit I will gloss over your answer cos I don't love you as much....
    You guys should hurry up with the set, because in a month and a half it will probably be useless. Just saying.
    Last edited by zagreb000; Aug 07 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scaramunja View Post

no one on this server has anything more than 3 pieces (of the T2 set at least), because no one's killed any of the final three bosses on T2. Quite a lot of people have enough coins for 5 pieces of the T1 set (you only need 5 pieces to get the major bonus) but are saving it up for the T2 set.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychobabbleJJ View Post
    no one on this server has anything more than 3 pieces (of the T2 set at least), because no one's killed any of the final three bosses on T2. Quite a lot of people have enough coins for 5 pieces of the T1 set (you only need 5 pieces to get the major bonus) but are saving it up for the T2 set.
    fair enough too, such a waste of medals going from t1 to t2. better to just get the t2 set, though i doubt anyone will manage a full set before isen.

I dont get why you bother with the sets. I got about 1k meds and im saving them for ROI. Who knows maybe they decide to make them worth something when the expansion comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by zagreb000 View Post
    I dont get why you bother with the sets. I got about 1k meds and im saving them for ROI. Who knows maybe they decide to make them worth something when the expansion comes out.
    Because 3 t2 + 2t1 + leggings from SH has some marvelous stats and helps me helping the team. Like minis with 3 t2 OD with their CtG or LM with Beacon of Hope. If you want to take down stuff like DB t2, wound t2c etc, OD armor can help a lot.

Girl: 3 OD t2 is actually very good. DPS wise its around 96% the DPS of Helegrod (So yes Helegrod remains the queen of DPS) but with a major stat improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonide View Post
    Because 3 t2 + 2t1 + leggings from SH has some marvelous stats and helps me helping the team.
    He means helping him wipe the team too =).

Besides, people who do OD regularly will probably have gotten ~2k medals already. Spend 1k =save 1 bag space. Right now the choice is essentially between armour and empowerment scrolls for alts, I think. As for RoI, I don't get much pleasure out of wearing the set per se. I value working towards it (and announcing: I suicide! Great joy you know). Ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonide View Post
    Because 3 t2 + 2t1 + leggings from SH has some marvelous stats and helps me helping the team. Like minis with 3 t2 OD with their CtG or LM with Beacon of Hope. If you want to take down stuff like DB t2, wound t2c etc, OD armor can help a lot.
    The grind is not worth the stats, period. If you want to help the team so much why not just buy the tomes in the store?? Stat tomes even with only the epic quest armor will get you much more then the OD set. For my guard the stats dont get much higher then i have now. The post was intended for the ppl that dont have the set yet. You had it a month ago, i think.

And if i remember correctly OD doesn't help you much when we spar.

Re : Re: Imladris OD Raid Progression

The grind is not worth the stats, period. If you want to help the team so much why not just buy the tomes in the store?? Stat tomes even with only the epic quest armor will get you much more then the OD set. For my guard the stats dont get much higher then i have now. The post was intended for the ppl that dont have the set yet. You had it a month ago, i think.

And if i remember correctly OD doesn't help you much when we spar.
    Well, I dont agree. CtG on whole fellowship. Beacon of Hope with a HoT, etc... it's tasty. And thats only the set bonuses.
    As for hunters, OD armor is a major improvement on stats, it's very clear. Same for many other classes.

For the spars: A 55 burglar/guardian/warden can beat the best hunter of the whole game with a minimum of skills. Sad but true.

Most important thing: Why grind medalions? Theres no need. Having 1/2 raiding nights and 2-3 instances per week got me like 2500 medalions. Armor + buck load of scrolls.

1 run of DIS/POI/WOU is about 3h and get you over 100 medalions (Including the 20 medals from the quest of course). Grind? Really?

stats are easy to boost with gear/buffs/food and don't compare in any way to set bonuses. there's a reason most hunters use hele armour, and it isn't the stats.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast