We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strategy rally?

Re: Strategy rally?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrestein View Post
    What am I even reading?
    God ur fast at replying...

Idk anymore, i just came back for my own lil self-guide to strategy. Not sure, not really care if u guys understand it...
    Heck, it goes against strategy rules... O well, forget my little story for all i care also :P
    Hum...
    O well, i got no idea. ima edit out my story, too long... possibly shorten it up then

Edit: so thats like... 1 out of every 25 ppl posted... for a thread that... mm, well, its not lost. I'd like to propose setting up an invisible camp inside a creep TA... Just get hunters to camoflauge, and burglers to bring minis/rks/capt/tanks/watever into invisibilty. And bam, when a creep pops up, they gank it, then it crys into OOC, and all the other creeps come, but then ur camp is in another corner... Then u gank em while theyre entering. Ofcourse, u can always ninja the place... And ofcourse, u can just keep camping... ;P no brainer, i'd camp like hell
    Last edited by myforumacc; Apr 09 2011 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Minstrels DPS, RK's heal. Give them ~2 hours to catch on then switch. 2 hours is generous, too.
    The funny thing is that works. I've actually done that before. Also, I have no clue what this thread is about but carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc View Post
    God ur fast at replying...

Idk anymore, i just came back for my own lil self-guide to strategy. Not sure, not really care if u guys understand it...
    Heck, it goes against strategy rules... O well, forget my little story for all i care also :P
    Hum...
    O well, i got no idea. ima edit out my story, too long... possibly shorten it up then

Edit: so thats like... 1 out of every 25 ppl posted... for a thread that... mm, well, its not lost. I'd like to propose setting up an invisible camp inside a creep TA... Just get hunters to camoflauge, and burglers to bring minis/rks/capt/tanks/watever into invisibilty. And bam, when a creep pops up, they gank it, then it crys into OOC, and all the other creeps come, but then ur camp is in another corner... Then u gank em while theyre entering. Ofcourse, u can always ninja the place... And ofcourse, u can just keep camping... ;P no brainer, i'd camp like hell
    I dont know how to multiquote, but felt the need to reply, for the lolz.
    How do you propose to get a raid of freeps inside TA, without creeps knowing?
    Also you do know creeps can track freeps right..........?
    Lastly i would like to propose you to actually make this raid and go ahead with said plan, sounds awesome

Peace out.

Just thought I'd comment, I think Stuns took TA once while the creeps were focusing on a few freeps on Stab correct?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/Annatar_2007/signature_prayer_zpse71bebfe.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000cd][B]Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers[/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by isilmacil View Post
    just thought i'd comment, i think stuns took ta once while the creeps were focusing on a few freeps on stab correct?
    i don't wanna get too excited, he's droppin quick!

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    This isn't coldbear, he's about to be deadbear.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000013a614/signature.png]Scratchs[/charsig]
    "You cannot see what I see because you see what you see. You cannot know what I know because you know what you know. What I see and what I know cannot be added to what you see and what you know because they are not the same kind. Neither can it replace what you see and what you know, because that would be to replace you yourself."

[CENTER]Alovatia R9 Mini, Speederpotpie R10 Weaver, Malboro R9 Defiler
    [/CENTER]
    [center] The Black Blade[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy1973 View Post
    I dont know how to multiquote, but felt the need to reply, for the lolz.
    How do you propose to get a raid of freeps inside TA, without creeps knowing?
    Also you do know creeps can track freeps right..........?
    Lastly i would like to propose you to actually make this raid and go ahead with said plan, sounds awesome

Peace out.
    Um, sure, ill do it ina bit
    Multiquoting requires extraneous thinking skills, Multithinking, and.... fine, u have to click the multiquote button next to the 'reply with quote' button. Whenever ur ready to start typing, just click that reply button or 'reply w/ quote' on one of the posts ur multiquoting
    The end
    ... Or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    I am not! or u mean stuns? No idea.
    Anyways, I added Flanking to page 1 list, ... is any1 keeping track of this? o well
    Ps: Any1 can use these if i dont get to them... lol
    Wait... i just remembered... Wat the hell! I got -21 rep! >:L alright, who put every1 up to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrestein View Post
    This isn't coldbear, he's about to be deadbear.
    Ooo I got hit hard there.

Umm, i cant go on now, courtesy of my parents

But, lamely, i got another idea that i think might work also

Defense of EC

Campfire the entrance (fear/wierd effect)
    Tar behind the fire
    As entering, off to the right, set traps and any xtra Tar
    Behind this, freeps DD (or rally, group up, watever)
    Any Xtra Xtra Tar, set right past the 1st Tar
    Campfires may be reset, if possible, or in different place, so long as it has an effect
    Hint: Target assists shud stun targets

Okay, lame because i cant get on, but if no1 uses these, and i get bak on, ill do it
    If some1 does use it, can u say? preferrably after i wanna know how it went
    KTHXBAI

My eyes are bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    My eyes are bleeding.
    So's this *Grabs crotch*

Oh wait...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000013a614/signature.png]Scratchs[/charsig]
    "You cannot see what I see because you see what you see. You cannot know what I know because you know what you know. What I see and what I know cannot be added to what you see and what you know because they are not the same kind. Neither can it replace what you see and what you know, because that would be to replace you yourself."

Hope this helps, if not....

[CENTER][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/Annatar_2007/signature_prayer_zpse71bebfe.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000cd][B]Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers[/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]

Huh, oh! ya, my eyes hurt too

/thread-drop

Currently lol'ing.

Currently lol'ing.
    Me too

....words.....

....more words.....

.....even more words......

Currently lol'ing.
    I feel like i'm looking at runescape threads or something. How did I get here and WHY!? *Throws rock at monitor* make it stop....

Quote Originally Posted by masontamason View Post
    I feel like i'm looking at runescape threads or something. How did I get here and WHY!? *Throws rock at monitor* make it stop....
    *Catchs rock through internet* YES! Another one for my collection!

Quote Originally Posted by masontamason View Post
    That makes sense :P I used to play runescape alot and still go on just to talk to friends

:P omg im so giddy, havent had coffee in so long, since today. Prob better if i stop typing
    Wat happened to 'Dink Dink'?
    Ok thats all
    -Mirk

Quote Originally Posted by UF001 View Post
    ... strategy?

... in the moors?

... bwahahaha.

"What we need here is some good strategery."
    Lol Haha! You've inspired me!
    "What we need here is some flying warthogs"

Load a Hunter in the back turret, an RK in the passenger seat, and a Captain as the driver, 'cause lets face it again, mellee in the moors is Lawl

Im bored, and really, i shouldn't be doing this, but like i said, im bored.
    I was planning to keep my best campaign thoughts to myself... Like... my idea of campaign: Mix of strategies to take over a stretch of land (like Ta-EC)
    Did i mention i cant go on? that's prob why im doing this
    Anyways, I was gonna add this to one big whole campaign, but heres a seperate piece then. It's counter-able... So... I suppose i shouldn't care...

Wargs And Defilers (pretend at TA... and freeps are coming up STAB.. sry, down)

create a defiler medic base off to the left of TA gate, where that wall comes out and turn to west side? That corner, defilers just stay there.
    Wargs go in under cover, pounce a freep, maybe 2 or 3+, depending on how many they can take.
    Individually sprint when dieing. Go 'round the wall, then give the defilers the puppy eyes (not necessary). Defilers heal wargs, and when a group of 5+ wargs are ready, redo!

Like i said, counter-able, but not if the freeps dont know where the defilers are
    And uhh, this is only a small piece of a war. You'll need a bit of a creep mass to keep the freeps busy in the meantime. Then probably only 1 round of wargs would drive the freeps back. Over time, the rounds would certainly throw them off, imo.
    Questions, comments, replies, thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2