We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Clarification please

So when I see this "This character has not been played recently . Log into them and to give them a chance." Does it mean my character's have no chance to win or a reduced chance to win. It allows me to enter the lotteries and I see them listed in the Recently entered block.

Thanks for the help
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000274d/01003/signature.png]Stonefield[/charsig]

Re: Clarification please

Those words are on every page i believe. If you can check the box, you can enter the character. There's no 'reduced chances', per say other than the prize pools are set as a fixed number per lotto by turbine, so the more people that enter, the less likely you are to win.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Re: Clarification please

Thanks Crell_1. I was hoping that I didn’t have to log in on a regular basses to enter. I work at sea and the company I work for doesn’t allow personal computers on their Lan for the internet or games on their computers. So I am not able to log in and play the game. So the only game play I get, it you want to call it that, is through the lottery. Yeah pathetic and sad. Oh well, at least some of the battles ( arguments ) on the forums is entertaining