We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Just a quick shrew question...

Is there some kind of bug in the shrew stomping event? I noticed that with the two easier stomping quests, you can only stomp up to ten shrews a game, but with the elite gardener quest you can stomp as many as time allows as long as you haven't planted that last seedling. Is this some kind of bug or was this intentional? The last thing I need is to get in trouble for glitch abuse XD

Re: Just a quick shrew question...

Maybe it was intentional to help with the Shrewd deed?

Re: Just a quick shrew question...

Quote Originally Posted by helespont View Post
    Maybe it was intentional to help with the Shrewd deed?
    I was hoping that was it but I just wanted some feedback on it, I know on some sites/games you can get kicked out for abusing glitches and such.
    Last edited by Inwitari; Apr 01 2011 at 06:39 AM.

4. Re: Just a quick shrew question...

Quote Originally Posted by Inwitari View Post
    Is there some kind of bug in the shrew stomping event? I noticed that with the two easier stomping quests, you can only stomp up to ten shrews a game, but with the elite gardener quest you can stomp as many as time allows as long as you haven't planted that last seedling. Is this some kind of bug or was this intentional? The last thing I need is to get in trouble for glitch abuse XD
    It was the same way last year so if it was a problem it seems they would have fixed it.

I think it is to help the shrew deeds too (160/400).