We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Spring Cleaning needed

I think it's time for a bit of a spring cleaning. There are a huge number of uncategorized pages and files, broken redirects, dead-ends, orphans, zero byte pages and so on. Some items can be fixed with a little minor-editing but it doesn't look like you can delete anything (both a good and a bad thing). Anyone else have any thoughts on this ?
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

Re: Spring Cleaning needed

I have a feeling that Turbine has entirely given up supporting this community site. Be it the Lorebook, MyLotro, the Forums - all of it is so horribly broken is so many regards that it would be a Herculean task to try to fix it. As the Turbine guys are clearly no superheros, I really hope they finally come to the sensible conclusion to trash this whole thing and start anew.

At least, that's my definition of spring cleaning - get rid of useless stuff beyond repair and clean up the rest.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]"HELP!!!!??"[/COLOR] is not an appropriate thread title.
    Only fools use [COLOR="#FF0000"]apostrophes[/COLOR] in a plural. That's when they're called fool's apostrophes.

Or find some capable volunteers with Wiki experience and give them the ability to delete community created content (using specific criteria of course).
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

Quote Originally Posted by tuor66 View Post
    Or find some capable volunteers with Wiki experience and give them the ability to delete community created content (using specific criteria of course).
    I wish, but the ability to do so is certainly gated with an immeasurable grind for Turbine reputation.
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.