We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Creep Side Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by RodhinKinning View Post
    For a Warden to have 1600+ rating you either run, zerg all the time or both. From what I seen tonight I would say all the above.

The fights on this server sure have changed in a few months time from when I seen many 50's have more open field fights with same numbers, tonight the numbers got close and the freeps ran to EC and stayed. Is it really that bad for you to die? Your War Pages must really mean something to you if this is the case. lol
    If you mean anything after around 9-10PM EST, this is not what actually happened. After fighting everywhere the creeps were, we went into EC for a quick break. Wonder why some people were afk mounted up in there and not everyone was reacting to you guys sitting outside? And then the fight moved out from EC when everyone was back? Yeah. And then the numbers were close for a while so the creeps retreated back into TA. The usual.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000000db88/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In all honestly, after playing as a freep and as a creep:

Freeps-
    -Needa be more aggressive. Don't care about dieing as much...myself included.
    -Don't rage log or hug NPCs just because u get zerged/rolled once.
    -At least for now, we don't have a ton of "good"...or experienced creeps...some, but not enough yet...so for the moment freeps should be the ones initiating most of the action, imo.

Creeps-
    -Needa learn how to work together. Thats a big reason why we get rolled, and then complain about it... No excuse for getting rolled as bad as we do sometimes.
    -Don't run from action if the odds are even just because you're afraid of the "almighty" RK that might attack you..
    -Need to help out the croobs a little more...they don't have kins like freepside does...when they first start out it can be pretty damn hard to go solo. Sucks to be a creep until like r4
    -Need to stop whining about how lame freepside is...can get bothersome when all you hear for 5 hours straight is ???? like that.

So...at the moment, at least, even with inferior numbers freepside wins most battles...I've seen it first hand. Especially when Ainur is around (<3)...As a creep its normal to have even numbers then attack a freep raid for one kill, and ur whole group wipes. Freeps die SO much less, because as we always say, "Creeps need the infamy"...my creep KDRs range from around 2-3...while both my freeps have 15+...even my 55 RK.. So just try to think from the other group's perspective ;D

No bias...my honest opinions,

-Nvious

Quote Originally Posted by RodhinKinning View Post
    For a Warden to have 1600+ rating you either run, zerg all the time or both. From what I seen tonight I would say all the above.
    I'm not sure why this is directed at me. I recall seeing you once while I was out tonight, I was in a 6-man group around TA waiting for anyone to bail while Caspur/Oprah(in said group) were in TA ganking. That was the only time I saw you tonight, so how that extrapolates to my being part of a zerg I'm not sure. If six people in a group on TA lawn is a zerg then we really need a refresher course on Starcraft metaphors.

But I guess it's a good thing my rating seems to draw so much ire. If creeps get so peeved about it and attack me then I get to be a tank in the moors since you're on me instead of the DPS or healers, so I suppose my job is done.
    Last edited by Jacbo; Apr 02 2011 at 09:09 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    I'm not sure why this is directed at me. I recall seeing you once while I was out tonight, I was in a 6-man group around TA waiting for anyone to bail while Caspur/Oprah(in said group) were in TA ganking. That was the only time I saw you tonight, so how that extrapolates to my being part of a zerg I'm not sure. If six people in a group on TA lawn is a zerg then we really need a refresher course on Starcraft metaphors.

But I guess it's a good thing my rating seems to draw so much ire. If creeps get so peeved about it and attack me then I get to be a tank in the moors since you're on me instead of the DPS or healers, so I suppose my job is done.
    It was more from your saying you dont care about rating but yet you have a high rating for a melee class. And yes I know its hard for your group to forget about the other group of 10 freeps that was around but we all know how that could be easily looked over. I'm just sad to see such a dramatic change in play styles on freepside. I was out for 3 hours and it seemed to be the norm.

I wait for your wall of text to dismiss what I've seen that you seem to like to do Jacbo.
    Wrok BA of Windfola

Quote Originally Posted by GOBiasIndustries View Post
    If you mean anything after around 9-10PM EST, this is not what actually happened. After fighting everywhere the creeps were, we went into EC for a quick break. Wonder why some people were afk mounted up in there and not everyone was reacting to you guys sitting outside? And then the fight moved out from EC when everyone was back? Yeah. And then the numbers were close for a while so the creeps retreated back into TA. The usual.
    Heh..hehe..hahahahahahahahahaH AHAHA! Its so ironic its unbelievable. The creeps retreated back to TA and the numbers were close lol haha play a creep for awhile ordun and you will regularly see larger numbers of freeps camping ec or tr Also we had the out numbered buff while you were pushing ta for awhile, know what that means? 3-1 odds perhaps worse. You sir are painting a picture you want to see. If any freep last night thought they were playing hard or bravely they are wrong, you were zurging. Theres no maybe or argument, its just a fact. A big no-skill zurg ball. But I wouldn't expect anything more from ainur following froobs i guess.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

WOW!! I'm so glad i don't see this side of the Moors when we're out there. As all you creeps know, when Zub comes out to play, no-where is safe. Any tree,,,any outpost,,,any bridge,,,any castle,,,it matters not,,,,,,,,wherever i maybe hiding,,it's not safe,,,I get my throat ripped out or leg bitten off or some other honourable death. My problem is though,,,i don't hide often enough, except when intructed,which is rarely. I'm a good follower (shame about the cat) but as raid leader would no doubt lead us all to death repeatedly. In saying that, i was #5 LM on the Dwarrowdelf leaderboard the last time i looked,, which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in the tummy :P ...not that there are too many to compete with at the moment and those ahead of me are waaaaaay ahead. Nevertheless,,,If i was #500 on the board i'd still have a great time out there. Some of you creeps may have noticed i don't die as easily as i used to,,,although probably as often.

So anyways,,,all i wanted to say is that we should all be friends and kill each other as often as possible. All this squabbling over the way we fight or who has a higher rating (jst to point out, i think i'm working on the lowest rating in Dwarrowdelf atm) can be destructive,,although,,probabl y necessary; to develop the particular social environment required for the Moors.

Although in Middle Earth we're all kinnies and friends and what not,,,in the Moors we're Freeps (we rock) and Creeps (you'll rock when i finally decide to play my creep)....and we kill each other,,,we annoy each other,,,we zurg each other,,,,we run from each other,,,we run at each other,,, and looking at some videos we do other things to each other (Bee/Omnom shame) Some freeps get paranoid that other freeps are setting the whole thing up out there,,others get PO'd because they don't get into a group,,,peeps start thinking that other groups rage logged,,,some start talking about other people or their kin as if they aren't even there (when they freaking well are) I hate to think what it's like on Creepside? ...it's all part of the social environment for the Moors,,,although i hate to see you guys fighting over all this,,,,as i said,,it's probably necessary to keep us wanting to kill each other so often.

I run sometimes,,, basically because i don't want to have to run all the way back from where i just ran from but as i said at the start,,i don't see this side of the game too often. Most freeps i see out there fight with relative honour and i've been in plenty of raids now and never had a raid leader pull a 'Brave Sir Robin' and tell us all to 'Run away run away!!" Only ever seen 2 creeps run from me rolfpmsl,,,,,was obviously their first time out.

So there ya go,,the world according to Zubzub!! time to shake hands and slit each others throats
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Apr 02 2011 at 09:26 PM.

I agree on all statements cept freeps are the ones running when they shouldent be 90% of the time, it just gets old being farmed because the freeps will not push
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

Caspur's the only one on my list right now, but it seems Toa wants to be added. Fortunately the list has room for 2.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    it's all part of the social environment for the Moors,,,although i hate to see you guys fighting over all this,,,,as i said,,it's probably necessary to keep us wanting to kill each other so often.
    Nice lol, as for the Brave Sir Robin, I was playing for the creeps on the top of TA a few days ago. Not sure if they could even see me but I had fun
    Last edited by Eldrandir; Apr 03 2011 at 02:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000090b70/signature.png]Turbeinpointz[/charsig]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~ Jim Elliot

Glad i'm on somebody's list. Was feeling left out

I know this much... I was out on Stile and killing creeps between OC and WTAB. Ainur was standing on the hill watching the bridge... doing nothing. Waiting for Creeps to push on them. I was solo and pushing them. Something's wrong with this picture. And I was getting kills. We had LUG! The rez circle was RIGHT THERE. Yet there they stood, afraid to push.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Half the time we push and are aggressive creeps log. Sometimes we have to back off and let the creeps get a few kills. Don't think I was there the night your talking about. But don't assume you know everything. Rushing in and dying is everybody's right, but I don't enjoy giving creeps free points. They earn every point they get from me

I was there, we had just had a few wtab fights before the creeps fell back to OC. We took the bridge and ran up to crossroads to see if they wanted to fight there since it was close to their rez and without NPCs. Then... one of us got wife agro, which tends to be scarier than anything the OC NPCs can dish out. Since we needed to hold an Officer meeting before any of the Officers on logged off we just headed out. Sometimes the actuality isn't what you want to believe it is, we're all people with lives and that means leaving or going AFK in camps from time to time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

I was there, we had just had a few wtab fights before the creeps fell back to OC. We took the bridge and ran up to crossroads to see if they wanted to fight there since it was close to their rez and without NPCs. Then... one of us got wife agro, which tends to be scarier than anything the OC NPCs can dish out. Since we needed to hold an Officer meeting before any of the Officers on logged off we just headed out. Sometimes the actuality isn't what you want to believe it is, we're all people with lives and that means leaving or going AFK in camps from time to time.
    Nice clarification, and respectfully posted too. In the absence of information we create our own - just human nature.

And LOL at the wife aggro.....reminds me of a previous forum thread suggesting a new Creep Class - The Wife.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...New-Class-Idea

Cheers
    ~Pinata
    Last edited by deathboy2000; Apr 04 2011 at 09:03 AM.
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

Quote Originally Posted by deathboy2000 View Post
    Nice clarification, and respectfully posted too. In the absence of information we create our own - just human nature.

And LOL at the wife aggro.....reminds me of a previous forum thread suggesting a new Creep Class - The Wife.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...New-Class-Idea

Cheers
    ~Pinata
    Haha that thread is awesome. Thanks for the laugh. Summon Spawn skill is my favorite, sounds about as beneficial to the summoner as spider pets are after the update.

Quote Originally Posted by ChacoTaco View Post
    Glad i'm on somebody's list. Was feeling left out
    Since I've been playing here I've only heard someone offering a bounty on a freep once on this server. It was for a kb on you, and I offered the bounty. So no, you shouldn't feel left out at all.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

I was there, we had just had a few wtab fights before the creeps fell back to OC. We took the bridge and ran up to crossroads to see if they wanted to fight there since it was close to their rez and without NPCs.
    If you mean close to their rez as in closer to grams then yeah... I guess. However Freeps owned LUG, so the rez by OC was freep owned.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Dang star farmers! Death to them All!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0721600000002d270/signature.png]Jakespeed[/charsig]
    The JakeSpeed, Alcopwn many more.. [Freepside Retired]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iuZQXQjNQA"]
    [/URL]

We'll looks like he needs a visit from some spiders tonight! Dots Dots and More Dots! See ya tonight!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0721600000002d270/signature.png]Jakespeed[/charsig]
    The JakeSpeed, Alcopwn many more.. [Freepside Retired]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iuZQXQjNQA"]
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    We'll looks like he needs a visit from some spiders tonight! Dots Dots and More Dots! See ya tonight!

S*ht.. I missed that
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Caspur's the only one on my list right now, but it seems Toa wants to be added. Fortunately the list has room for 2.
    Fine with me. You're a defiler, Card's instructed me to interrupt defiler's til the day is done. Defilers and War Leaders will draw my attention. I know I'll get stunned by Wargs all the time, but that's part of the game. I gripe and it's done. Play on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have a little hit list in the style of Kill Bill. problem is I usually have to go to the back of ec to try and tick them off.

Keep looking over your shoulder
    Diremaw of Dwarrowdelf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2