We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Won a PAX Horse on Vilya after PAX party, now what?

So, I'm reading the letter that said that I had won the VILYA after PAX mount, while reading saw that there was coins at the bottom, clicked on remove coins, and the whole mail disappeared. Anyone know how I can get that letter back, or other way to find out what I am suppose to do to get the horse that was suppose to be there after the update?

Re: Won a PAX Horse on Vilya after PAX party, now what?

First off, congratulations on winning the horse.
    I am fairly sure, the code for your horse will be e-mailed to you separately.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000083e6/signature.png]Donain[/charsig]
    Rockets don't like to be tethered ~ Mythbusters

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Re: Won a PAX Horse on Vilya after PAX party, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mebel View Post
    So, I'm reading the letter that said that I had won the VILYA after PAX mount, while reading saw that there was coins at the bottom, clicked on remove coins, and the whole mail disappeared. Anyone know how I can get that letter back, or other way to find out what I am suppose to do to get the horse that was suppose to be there after the update?

The code was unique and was included in the in game email you received. It was not sent separately.