We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Orlando, FL

MyLotRO not updating

Sigh, everytime the servers go down, or an update or patch hits, the Character profiles and Leaderboards stop updating. None of my toons have updated details since the update on Monday. None of the leaderboards have updated. Kick the machine..a little percussive maintenance is in order Turbine.
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="yellow"]Echthalion - 75 WaRden [R1][/COLOR] / [COLOR=GRAY]Kivech - Level 75 Hunter [R6][/COLOR] / [COLOR=GRAY]Fafnhir- Level 75 Champion [R2][/COLOR] / [COLOR=GRAY]Aranlith - Level 68 Minstrel [R1][/COLOR] / [COLOR=GRAY]Mormegel - Level 66 Burglar [R2][/COLOR] / [COLOR=GRAY]Arvegel - Level 66 Captain [R1][/COLOR] / [COLOR=GRAY]Djormur - Level 66 Sith Lord [R0][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: MyLotRO not updating

If they were up to date as recently as Monday then you're lucky. I have a lvl 18 alt who still doesn't exist and my main is now several lvls higher than the 35 reported in MyLotRO. The issue with updating was not caused by the latest patch, but rather is still the same issue from February I believe it was.