We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Has My.Lotro.com been really buggy for anyone else these past few months.

I am not sure if it is just me but I am having the following problems on two seperate PCs (One Chrome and one Firefox 4) when navigating my.lotro.com:

• Clicking on a link to other areas of the website takes me to Lotro.com
    • Clicking on a forum link takes me to forum home page
    • Clicking on link takes me to a page I did not intend to go to
    • Website is overall very buggy and has not worked well in months

Re: Has My.Lotro.com been really buggy for anyone else these past few months.

Oh my yes indeed. Every thing you listed plus search issues -- I can copy-paste something from a post into search and come up with an error, or pages that don't contain the terms, or sometimes even...the correct page!

i have to click on all tabs and links twice, first time it will just refresh the page, second will go to the link...

Quote Originally Posted by Valicetra View Post
    i have to click on all tabs and links twice, first time it will just refresh the page, second will go to the link...
    Same here. Sad thing is, clicking twice has become such a habit I automatically do it on other forums now. Turbine has corrupted my clicker!

Quote Originally Posted by Valicetra View Post
    Me too. Same with browser tabs, instead of opening the link I'm clicking in another tab, it just refreshes the page I'm on in another tab. Search is nasty, I can only open one result (because I can't use tabs,) from the first page (because clicking the link to the second page usually just refreshes the first page.)
    And log-in is crazy. I've got 'remember me' turned on, yet the site doesn't remember me at all, except if I enter through usercp.php. I enter 'my.lotro.com' and get told to log in, then I go to usercp.php and, bang, I'm automatically logged in. And sometimes I get logged out out of the blue, into the blue, while browsing the site.

All the problems listed here and more. This site is nearly unusable.

They should spend a couple weeks fixing my lotro. It could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by popkorn View Post
    • Clicking on a link to other areas of the website takes me to Lotro.com
    • Clicking on a forum link takes me to forum home page
    • Clicking on link takes me to a page I did not intend to go to
    • Website is overall very buggy and has not worked well in months
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortinobrand View Post
    I can copy-paste something from a post into search and come up with an error, or pages that don't contain the terms, or sometimes even...the correct page!
    Quote Originally Posted by kocsis View Post
    I've got 'remember me' turned on, yet the site doesn't remember me at all, except if I enter through usercp.php. I enter 'my.lotro.com' and get told to log in, then I go to usercp.php and, bang, I'm automatically logged in. And sometimes I get logged out out of the blue, into the blue, while browsing the site.
    Yes to all of these, not to mention that it's pretty darn slow. From the community homepage, I have to click 'Forums' two or three times before it will actually open them - and generally, I'll have been logged out by the time I can access them.