We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Update: Moors

Update: Moors

So what did you guys think yesterday in the moors was AWESOME!

haha I can't believe how much fun the Burgs are again a much needed update. I think most of you noticed I was now faster in stealth then out of stealth haha. Also rocking a higher Stealth detect and now my trick range is back in force again. Soon as the patch hit I had everything saved up to create my gear. Headed out to the Moors and pretty much destroyed anything.

The new skill 'Safe Fall' is soooo great think you guys noticed that when I would gank a few of you and jump off a bridge , keep etc and rinse and repeat. Towards the end of the night it was Toa, Jacbo and I. Pirah came out and had a nice open field. It was a bit to much for us to handle but did get some kills the map back to us to finish us up just got us due to power issues. Then it got down to 3 healers 1 dps + warg vs us with no healers not much we could do.. It was great though.

I had many 1,2,3 v1 as well last night keep it up guys I logged in on my creep to check a few things out as-well and its not so bad finally they gave charge to reavers at r0! Nice!

Luggy sorry for killing you about 30 times last night. If I get tracked I will attack the tracker at no cost and that was you. NPCs don't matter cause I will go in them even if its the quest room.

SmokeQ you need to bring out Diremaw I need to work on his stars!

Peace Guys!

Re: Update: Moors

Sadly enough, I haven't noticed a thing that's changed for us wardens.

I also found out Defilers Flies are AOE so if a burg gets near it will pop him out lol. And the spider pet burgs able to start a fellowship maneuver FTW bad for spiders(mmmm marbles ftw). I looked at the spider pet and its weak it can't even solo a slug near grams lol maybe the buffed up one could? Also if you did not get lie'n'wait new spiders can't get it till r6 O..O less ganking for spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    I also found out Defilers Flies are AOE so if a burg gets near it will pop him out lol. And the spider pet burgs able to start a fellowship maneuver FTW bad for spiders(mmmm marbles ftw). I looked at the spider pet and its weak it can't even solo a slug near grams lol maybe the buffed up one could? Also if you did not get lie'n'wait new spiders can't get it till r6 O..O less ganking for spiders.
    cool thing is, if you already had a spider before the update that had lie n wait, you get to keep the skill as is

Every time I use Flaming Arrow now I burst into tears. 20 seconds is too much gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    So what did you guys think yesterday in the moors was AWESOME!

haha I can't believe how much fun the Burgs are again a much needed update. I think most of you noticed I was now faster in stealth then out of stealth haha. Also rocking a higher Stealth detect and now my trick range is back in force again. Soon as the patch hit I had everything saved up to create my gear. Headed out to the Moors and pretty much destroyed anything.

The new skill 'Safe Fall' is soooo great think you guys noticed that when I would gank a few of you and jump off a bridge , keep etc and rinse and repeat. Towards the end of the night it was Toa, Jacbo and I. Pirah came out and had a nice open field. It was a bit to much for us to handle but did get some kills the map back to us to finish us up just got us due to power issues. Then it got down to 3 healers 1 dps + warg vs us with no healers not much we could do.. It was great though.

I had many 1,2,3 v1 as well last night keep it up guys I logged in on my creep to check a few things out as-well and its not so bad finally they gave charge to reavers at r0! Nice!

Luggy sorry for killing you about 30 times last night. If I get tracked I will attack the tracker at no cost and that was you. NPCs don't matter cause I will go in them even if its the quest room.

SmokeQ you need to bring out Diremaw I need to work on his stars!

Peace Guys!
    Couldn't have said it better myself, very exciting to see this server blossom