We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ancient Fury-Recruiting

Ancient Fury is recruiting.

Have you ever joined a kin thinking they would be your answer to getting fellowships and help only to find they were not interested in providing any assistance, and didn't want to answer any questions, and only wanted you to be there when they demanded you be present? Well that is not how Ancient Fury works.

We are a casual, alt friendly kin looking to rebuild. Need to complete a quest? Do you have to kill 250 Trolls to finish that deed? We ask our members to group together and to help one another when asked. We believe that if you want to receive help then you must be willing to provide help, and with this attitude our kin has been very successful.

So if you like to have fun and be able to do fellowship quests with kin members please look us up at
    http://my.lotro.com/kinship-arkenstone-ancient_fury/

Send a member a tell or say hello on our wall and we will get you an invite.

Re: Ancient Fury-Recruiting

Still trying to figure out how to say hi on your wall dang it. lol. Hope things have been well with ya since I haven't seen ya on in a while mainly due to my lack of play time.
    Kin Leader of Leaf Walkers of Arkenstone
    100 Champ Ulvric / 100 Burg Undercover / 69 Cappie Udolf

Re: Ancient Fury-Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass81 View Post
    Still trying to figure out how to say hi on your wall dang it. lol. Hope things have been well with ya since I haven't seen ya on in a while mainly due to my lack of play time.
    Hey Ulv! Yeah, I haven't seen you on in a while and have been wondering how things have been. I imagine you have been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest! Yeah, I am not sure whats going on with the wall..I am well, still tooling around on the server and still trying to grow the kin...lol I will keep an eye out for ya and if I see you online, will be sure to chat ya up.
    Take care