We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ok so where do the new Epic books start for update?

Im biting my nails...I dont know who to go to when the servers come up to continue on with the new epic books....anyone know????????????????

Anyone???????????????

Please?????????

Im going nuts here....

Re: Ok so where do the new Epic books start for update?

I would answer, but your post needed more question marks to make me feel moved to answer.

(Though I have no idea, so I couldn't answer anyway...)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d51ed/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!

here you are ...

?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????
    ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????

finger cramp...ok good now

?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????
    ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????

/bored

Back to Nar's Peak, when the game is back up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000c6ef0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks Hillard..now I can stop biting my fingernails

Can anyone provide a link to the rewards for completing the quests? Planning on doing some armor updates today(before I do the quests) so would like to know what I can look forward to so I don't over purchase.
    I'm an expert - look at my join date, bro.

Starry..I dont know about armour rewards, sorry, but I did read on Bullroarer that a 2nd age item-not a weapon-was one of the rewards.

I dont know if this will make it to live but I am hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by postnasaldrip View Post
    Im biting my nails...I dont know who to go to when the servers come up to continue on with the new epic books....anyone know???????????????
    For Epic chains. You go back to where you finished the last book. Typically the NPC that you turned in the final quest to end the book is the quest starter for the next book.

For some of the newer books, you will get an ingame mail.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

/sigh ... prancing pony

Vol3 Book3

Quick question, where does the new book start?

Thanks!
    | Kvadraten - Champion | Helande - Minstrel | Derim - Burglar |
    | Executive - Captain | Wobra - Warden | Azolin - Guardian |
    | Stavmixer - LoreMaster | Jokern - Hunter | Sexig - RuneKeeper |

Re: Vol3 Book3

Quote Originally Posted by DerimFantastic View Post
    Quick question, where does the new book start?

Thanks!
    Nar's Peak, I believe.

EDIT: I think that's right, but I'm happy to edit this post if I'm incorrect. Do I need to mark that as a spoiler, for some reason?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Lime]Have Questions? Get the Answers Here![/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][I]The Answers to Your Questions Thread![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][URL]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?335135-Answers-to-Your-Questions[/URL][/SIZE]
    [I]I'm the leader of [URL="http://haruelo.com"]The Haruchai and the Elohim[/URL], an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.[/I] :)
    [/CENTER]

isn't the op talking about the new book that sends you thru all of the new instances... which starts a Barliman in the prancing pony
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000004b257/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Daebilin View Post
    isn't the op talking about the new book that sends you thru all of the new instances... which starts a Barliman in the prancing pony
    Nope. That's a quest chain, not Volume 3 Book 3. The Epic Story is soloable (and is composed of volumes/books/chapters), whereas that chain (called "In Their Absence", I believe) is not soloable.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Lime]Have Questions? Get the Answers Here![/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][I]The Answers to Your Questions Thread![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][URL]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?335135-Answers-to-Your-Questions[/URL][/SIZE]
    [I]I'm the leader of [URL="http://haruelo.com"]The Haruchai and the Elohim[/URL], an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.[/I] :)
    [/CENTER]

No, In Their Absence is not the book. The book stars in the Dwarf Hold at Nar's Peak. Barliman's quest arc is for the new L 65 instance chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Daebilin View Post
    I believe you're speaking of the new quest arc "In Their Absence". Quoting the latest developer diary...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff ‘MadeOfLions’ Libby
    a brand-new quest arc that runs through all five instances, tying them together into a single story-line much like the Books of the Epic Story. From this solution was born "In Their Absence," a fifteen-chapter quest arc that will begin with Barliman Butterbur in the Prancing Pony and then proceed in linear fashion through all five of the new instances.