We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Characters not found...on Lifetime/Founder account..

Okay...haven't entered lotteries in a long while, but decided to do so this time for a PAX horse. But, when I clicked on the 'lottery' button, it said none of my characters are eligible. Then when I clicked on the 'character sheet' button, it says there aren't any characters on the account. This is my first main account I've had since launch and I currently have eleven active characters on it. lol

I sent in a customer service ticket but assume the 'office' is closed until Monday? Yes?

Is there any other way to resolve this before the lottery for this weekend is over?

Thanks!

Duwis is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.

Re: Characters not found...on Lifetime/Founder account..

Quote Originally Posted by CMS47 View Post
    Okay...haven't entered lotteries in a long while, but decided to do so this time for a PAX horse. But, when I clicked on the 'lottery' button, it said none of my characters are eligible. Then when I clicked on the 'character sheet' button, it says there aren't any characters on the account.
    Consult this guide:
    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Add_L...cters.3F.21.3F

Your characters might be tied to a secondary subscription.

Re: Characters not found...on Lifetime/Founder account..

Thank, Duwis! That was the problem. *sighs*

Fixed now, though I did miss the horse lottery. But, at least I know to look more carefully... ::laughs::