We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Today: Celebrimbor's Gift to Minstrels

Jumped on to check lottos and saw this.

Celebrimbor's Gift to Minstrels
    Ends 03/20/2011 06:00PM EDT

Why just Minstrels?

Edit:
    Ah, just saw the Announcement post.
    Last edited by Big_H; Mar 19 2011 at 03:09 PM.
    [CENTER] Level 65 Hunter // Level 65 Warden // Level 65 Captain // Level 65 Lore Master // Level 65 Champion
    Level 65 Minstrel // Level 65 Burglar // Level 65 Rune Keeper // Level 50 Guardian
    [COLOR=Lime]Ongbú[/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]rz Tracker[/COLOR] says, "Stop hittin' me, you slug!"
    [/CENTER]

Re: Today: Celebrimbor's Gift to Minstrels

Wait, so is this lottery only for mains? I've got 'gift to hunters' and been also wondering why only hunters. But that explains it then.

No, but it's for level 65s only, not sure if you just have the one 65.

The Mini lotto was just put up first, and I happened to reload the page just after it was put up, but before the others were put up (though there was about a 10min window between the posts, since I reloaded a few times, then posted this, saw the announcement, then reloaded some more, then finally got the rest).

Shortly after the Mini lotto the ones for the other classes came up. So it's for any class who is level 65.

(e)
    Here's the Announcement in case you missed it.
    Win a PAX Mount, Symbols of Celebrimor, Skirmish Marks, Gift Boxes and other items in this weekend's LOTRO Lotteries! Lotteries will be starting randomly all weekend long, be sure to check your my.lotro.com to see what you can win next!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ies!&p=5285980
    Last edited by Big_H; Mar 19 2011 at 06:38 PM.
    [CENTER] Level 65 Hunter // Level 65 Warden // Level 65 Captain // Level 65 Lore Master // Level 65 Champion
    Level 65 Minstrel // Level 65 Burglar // Level 65 Rune Keeper // Level 50 Guardian
    [COLOR=Lime]Ongbú[/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]rz Tracker[/COLOR] says, "Stop hittin' me, you slug!"
    [/CENTER]

Ah, OK, lol. I just saw all those lvl65s in your signature and thought it must be something other than a level restriction if you've only got the minstrel one.