We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: lonely

lonely

need freep food. I mean freep company. please come out

Hugs and kisses,

gassy
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Re: lonely

when are you on? :|

Creeps are normally outnumbered when im on

I do enjoy the early mornings when you get small groups of freeps out but even then there's very few creeps on.

Im lonely creep side, i want more creeps!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000012ac4/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Canadianbacon r6 Burg
    Omnom R7 Warg

This was around midnight eastern time. It was so slow that my tribe mates switched to a different game. I've only been here a few days but it seems much of the time the numbers are somewhat balanced on both sides. Nothing too extreme anyway, and it's more balanced than what I was used to.

Just for the record, I'm not lonely enough that I want Caspur around any more. lol What a major pain in my buttocks, and no I am not referring to hemorrhoids. Caspur, when I'm rank 7 or so, payback will be mine.

Ilthel, if I spelled that right (not even sure he/she reads the forums), kudos to you for how you handled yourself when you saw a greenie defiler farming for map items sw of LC. Let me know who your creeps are, if any, and I'll try to keep an eye out on you. /cheer

Thanks for the fun fights, freeps and creeps.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Not too many defilers stick around past rank 3 it seems, but the ones that do are a real pain in the butt =P Sorry if you got picked on too much. Was rank 8 on captain, now tryin to catch up again in renown.

lol no no no, don't apologize. It's a pvp zone. Defeat is expected. If I'm cursing someone out much of the time then it's most likely because the person is doing their job... too well. And yes I was cursing you out much of the time last night. Take it as a compliment.

As for getting the defiler past rank 3, that won't be an issue. I'm well aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the class and love playing it, and I have a rank 9 defiler on another server. Whether I get to 9 here remains to be seen, but getting past 3 won't be a problem.

I'm already building up a stockpile of defiler gourds and flies in preparation for when the tide changes, and half of the stockpile has "Attn: Caspur" written all over it.

<3
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Heya Gas,

Lemme know if you need any map mats. I'm on DD sporadically - but happy to help.
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

Quote Originally Posted by deathboy2000 View Post
    Heya Gas,

Lemme know if you need any map mats. I'm on DD sporadically - but happy to help.
    Sure I'll take any map items you have, assuming you have no use for the stuff. Thanks! It's a drag spending so much time gathering the junk, but on the bright side I haven't seen a lot of freeps roaming around looking for lowbies gathering mats. Now that I think of it, I rarely see creeps working on maps either.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Exclamation Re: lonely

*gargle*

gotta hear it when dreye does it...its so funny xD