We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Coalition Of Merchants: A Crafting Focused Kinship

Hello everyone, let me show you the goals for our Kinship, Coalition of Merchants.
    We have a plan that will allow crafters and people from all different abilities, to come together and produce items for cheap, which in return will help us to "run" the AH.

Here's how we do it. Everyone focuses a certain crafting ability, and works to become the best they can with it. As many of us know, getting the materials is the hard part... but not if the whole kinship is focused on sharing items in order to obtain them. Meaning, whenever you loot something, don't sell it to a vendor. Give it to someone within the kinship for free, or stash it in the Kinship House. If everyone does that, then we will be able to make ANYTHING for a super CHEAP cost! Since we would have all these cheap materials, we would be able to make it cheaper, therefore allowing us to sell it a little bit cheaper and take the leading edge on the AH.

The whole idea is based upon a give and take relationship with one another. If you have something you don't need, but someone else does, then give it away for free...and chances are they will have something you need. If we all co-operate, we will be able to create items for cheap and truly be, the Coalition of Merchants.

For more info, leave a post below or contact us in game.
    Sabunim, Kangun, Athgar, Bighoss, Venganza, Bearfred, Tangun
    you can also contact us at
    sabunimhwrang@gmail.com
    bighoss1@live.ca

Cool Re: Coalition Of Merchants: A Crafting Focused Kinship

This sounds like a very good idea, & a wonderful way to make some silver, have good stuff, & have fun at the same time! But..what server are you on?? Some people may be greatly interested in joining, but not know where you are..just a thought..Anyway, let us all know where you are, & maybe we will come join!!

Re: Coalition Of Merchants: A Crafting Focused Kinship

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatt View Post
    This sounds like a very good idea, & a wonderful way to make some silver, have good stuff, & have fun at the same time! But..what server are you on?? Some people may be greatly interested in joining, but not know where you are..just a thought..Anyway, let us all know where you are, & maybe we will come join!!
    >.>

Not sure how serious this is, seeing as this is posted in the Dwarrowdelf forum, but...I'll leave it at that.

And the description is pretty much what most larger kinships do anyhow. I craft and give away very valuable 65 second age weapons to others in my kin, and they craft and give me very valuable 60 crit Galadhrim jewelery. I've also given away at least 5-6 full stacks of k-iron ingots within my kin (stopped counting at 5) along with everything else I mine. Just don't quite see the need for a kinship solely focused on crafting when it usually comes about anyhow, but to each his own.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000000db88/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It sounds like an excelent form of specialization, i would like to talk with u about potentially joining the Dwarrowdelf alliance, while As Ordun stated most kins already do exactly what you are suggesting, but if you are willing to put the time and effort into making it a refined and more powerful idea, you could really put a new meaning to it, good luck mate and happy hunting, if you would like to talk about joining the Dwarrowdelf alliance please feel free to contact me in game or through our alliance site at dwarrodelf.guildportal.com
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

Yes. I understand that lots of Kinship's already kind of do that anyway. But our end goal is to make it much larger operation.
    Usually the dialogue goes like this in a kinship trade or any trade for that matter.
    player1, "Looking for someone to make me such and such amour"
    player2 "I can help you out, just bring me the mats and it will be free of charge."

In a lot of kinships, people will be willing to make stuff...only if their on. It sucks having to wait for one specific person to log on. However, with our kin our most active officers have multiple characters that are reaching supreme for every single crafting vocation. So if one of our officers is on (if not, just email him and he will be on in minutes) then he can make anything...and i mean anything.

Right now we are in the process of continuing to stockpile resources and finish getting all of the characters to supreme in everything.
    And yes, this is on the Dwarrowdelf server.

I know i probably didn't explain that as well as i would have liked, but honestly I am not the mastermind behind this whole plan, and he could explain it so much better. Our leader Sabunim/Kangun/Tangun is the brains behind it. Feel free to message him or me (bighoss/venganza) in game, or on the emails in the previous post.

An old friend.

I was the very first member to join this Kinship, as I was there to witness the founders(Sabunim & Bearfred) create this very awesome kinship. I will let you all know now that the kinship is centered around working together to help 'leverage' the pain of grinding. They don't just work together to craft, they work together to help everyone reach the top potential that everyone can be. If you can't get to the wood at the Trollshaws, the higher levels will gather it for you. If you are being hindered from getting further in the game because your gear sucks &&&, everyone will come together to make sure you are up to date. You need to get your skills and values up? Everyone will come quest with you to get you those points.

These were the founding principles of Coalition of Merchants, and I can say it with pride that I was glad to be part of them at one time.

It is my worst regret that I left the Kinship do to my own beliefs. If there is any kinship worthy of joining in Dwarrowdelf it definitely this one. I can say this because I have participated, witnessed, and founded several kinships in that server and non comes close enough to compare for this. Sabunium is a very strong(sometimes stubborn) leader but he is the most capable guy I know for the job.

To the Kinship recruiter. I wish that I may join you guys again but currently I don't have the funds or time aside from school to play as I use to. I hope when I am able that the kinship will accept me with open arms.

Raneya Awarthnórë