We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to contact non-existent users?

So, every now and then I encounter someone on the Lorebook and sometimes I'd like to put them on the right track.

What do I do? Well, talk pages weren't of much use before the One Site to Rule them All and they aren't of any use now. So I send a private message, problem is according to the site the user doesn't exist: sending PM gives an error, visiting his user profile gives an equivalent of 404. Yet despite not existing the user is making contributions to the Lorebook. I don't suppose there is any way of contacting them, is there?
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.

Duwis is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.

Re: How to contact non-existent users?

Quote Originally Posted by Reniannen View Post
    So, every now and then I encounter someone on the Lorebook and sometimes I'd like to put them on the right track.

What do I do? Well, talk pages weren't of much use before the One Site to Rule them All and they aren't of any use now. So I send a private message, problem is according to the site the user doesn't exist: sending PM gives an error, visiting his user profile gives an equivalent of 404. Yet despite not existing the user is making contributions to the Lorebook. I don't suppose there is any way of contacting them, is there?
    Can you PM me the name(s) you are having problems with. We'll look into it once we have that information to track.