We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trivia on Twitter

So I'm new to twitter . . .

How do I answer the trivia questions so that lotro will see the answer, and how do you know its me even if I do answer?
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Kordred - Champ | Koridian - Hunter | Ainulindir - Minstrel | Korlod - Burgler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]I sense a disturbance in the forums, as if millions of grammar teachers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Vilya - Angarain Erain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Re: Trivia on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgato View Post
    So I'm new to twitter . . .

How do I answer the trivia questions so that lotro will see the answer, and how do you know its me even if I do answer?
    I would like to know too, although I lost my twitter login info...lol
    How do I get people to think it's Sapience when I answer?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000f60e2/signature.png]Jaylaxel[/charsig]
    Jaylaxel - 83 LM | Moiron - 85 Champ | [COLOR=Red]Aedush[/COLOR] - R4 Stalker
    [/CENTER]

Under each tweet there's a reply "button". The reply is just another tweet, it will appear with your name on it. All there in the manual guys.
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Reniannen View Post
    Under each tweet there's a reply "button". The reply is just another tweet, it will appear with your name on it. All there in the manual guys.
    Where's this manual? And when turbine sees a tweet by me answering, how do they know that @Serkazong equals Hellgato on the LOTRO forums? How do I end up with an item in a character's bags?
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Kordred - Champ | Koridian - Hunter | Ainulindir - Minstrel | Korlod - Burgler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]I sense a disturbance in the forums, as if millions of grammar teachers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Vilya - Angarain Erain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Where's this manual? And when turbine sees a tweet by me answering, how do they know that @Serkazong equals Hellgato on the LOTRO forums? How do I end up with an item in a character's bags?
    They'll privately send you a code to redeem for your prize.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039a37/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Gaerien - Elf - Tinker | Laelia - Hobbit - Explorer
    Midhiel - Elf - Rune-Keeper | Elwyna - Woman - Captain[/CENTER]

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Red face Re: Trivia on Twitter

Been wondering why there's so many one sided conversations, I didn't see a single person answer on the page the link took me to, so yeah, I've been rather confused about the one sided conversations and answers with no questions. I should look into finding out what the heck my pword was for my account that never interested me.
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffy View Post
    Been wondering why there's so many one sided conversations, I didn't see a single person answer on the page the link took me to, so yeah, I've been rather confused about the one sided conversations and answers with no questions. I should look into finding out what the heck my pword was for my account that never interested me.
    Do you mean on Twitter? If you're on LOTRO's Twitter page, you'll only see tweets (messages) written by LOTRO. Other users' responses will show up on their own Twitter pages.

You can see all responses to LOTRO, including all of the trivia answers, by typing @lotro in the search function at the top of twitter.com.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039a37/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Gaerien - Elf - Tinker | Laelia - Hobbit - Explorer
    Midhiel - Elf - Rune-Keeper | Elwyna - Woman - Captain[/CENTER]

Where's this manual?
    well, just because it's you: support.twitter.com
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Reniannen View Post
    well, just because it's you: support.twitter.com
    Thank you . . . you always know how to make me feel so special

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

We don't know who you are other than your twitter name. When you win a code we send it to your twitter account via direct message. It's twitter's version of a PM. It's also why you have to follow us to win. Twitter doesn't allow you to send a DM to anyone who doesn't follow you.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffy View Post
    If you use a thrid party tool like Tweetdeck you can set it to post a little pop up when someone you are following tweets something. This way you can run it in the background and still see when we tweet something. You can also configure it to search for the #LOTRO hashtag and find other players. It's kinda neat to see kinships organize raids and events that way.