We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Lottery Question

It's true I don't play as much as I used to but I still manage to log on and play a little every week. However, everytime I enter the lottery there's a little message that says something like *this character hasn't been played in a while. Log into the game to give this character a chance of winning.*
    So, just how much playing time do you need in-world for it to be considered as actively "playing"?

Thanks.

Re: Lottery Question

Just logging in on each character and logging out again once a month or so seems to keep them "active" on myLOTRO, which is where the lottery gets its information about eligible characters.

Keep in mind, there are occasional hiccups in the data source for myLOTRO, so sometimes character activity doesn't always update right away.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Fry View Post
    *this character hasn't been played in a while. Log into the game to give this character a chance of winning.*

Thanks.
    I don't believe this is actually working, currently.
    [COLOR=red][/COLOR]Retired.

I was wondering..I have been searching trying to find who won the TP points and lifetime member as well as the Steed of Night. I have not found anything that shows this. Has this been posted? Where if so?

Thank you