We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51
Results 1,251 to 1,261 of 1261

Just saw this

So I just saw this - yes, I know it's been on here for a long time. Has there been any real thoughts of doing this by SSG? I think this would be a great means to get people interested in Kinships. Is it just too much work? Curious...looks like a great idea/plan.

:)

This suggestion is 8 years old and is awesome. Is frustrating see this was not done yet.
    Githain , Rune Keeper of Meneldor

SSG announced kinship improvements in the producer's letter. Maybe we will se some of the improvements there. I really hope!

they have announced kinship revamp but i dont really expect much to happen.........
    as they did with character models, lots of talks but not a big difference at the end.
    they said gundaband will come with the strongholds of the north and we have taken the last turn before the next expansion but havent saw that mountain not even from distance.......
    so guys dont expect much, you ll be disapointed........
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, over 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and Subleader, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Sad news guys.... Cordovan just announce (on today's stream) that we wont get kinship revamp as it planned for 2019 ... keep this thread up keep fighting!!!! :P
    Argohald Champion(main), Phokalin Guardian, Aljeza Lore master : The Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana Lore master, Ellinas Guardian Landroval
    Member of old Riddermark family (server)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleziana View Post
    Sad news guys.... Cordovan just announce (on today's stream) that we wont get kinship revamp as it planned for 2019 ... keep this thread up keep fighting!!!! :P
    1st they didnt deliver content, talking about mount Gundaband and north vales area,
    no they dont do the kin revamp..........
    what is next?
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, over 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and Subleader, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    they have announced kinship revamp but i dont really expect much to happen.........
    as they did with character models, lots of talks but not a big difference at the end.
    they said gundaband will come with the strongholds of the north and we have taken the last turn before the next expansion but havent saw that mountain not even from distance.......
    so guys dont expect much, you ll be disapointed........
    They never say about Gundaband coming up with Strongholds of the North. It's just your imagination.

I for one would still love to see a kinship upgrade. Or even more social options. Because there are nice things about families having their own quiet kin, and kins not wanting to disband and combine, we have an alliance on Gladden. However, the only resource that is available is a chat channel. There could be so much more.

The other day, we had a kin member ask, "Do you ever think about what it would be like to play if you hadn't joined this kin?" It was a great question. Many of us may not still be playing, as it is the friendships that we have made that help keep us here, and even if we do take a break from the game a while, it is the friendships that bring us back, as well as the game play. If this were not so, there would be no reason to play an online multiplayer game. (No lag in single player off line games. lol )

Anyway, that is my two cents. But sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest differenc!
    A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. -Prv15:1
    Find the Joy in your Journey
    reflectionsofthelight.com
    HisWay alliance member, Gladden

Arrow

Bump! This is posted at 2011, 9 years and still counting. I think this is the best genuine post in lotro forum. In 2021 this can be gift for 14th anniversary of lotro.
    Peace out!

Ithleril, Hidden Gem-Guardian of Lórien
    Laurelin Since 2011

This thread along with 'Tavern Revelries' from a decade ago should both be stickied. Great post.

I will say that the calendar feature proposed, while awesome, should be a standard function in the game that spans more than Kinships. There should be a calendar that shows festival events, raid resets, custom items, kinship events, etc. etc.
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

A kinship revamp would be awesome!
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51