We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Stalking Wargs

Stalking Wargs

I prefer playing creepside, but was pulled into playing with some friends on freepside to balance out the Moors on Dwarrowdelf. So here I am. I'd like to introduce myself as Wargstalker. I'll be doing my best to harass and make life miserable for wargs out there. Expect to be tracked, trapped, baited, blown up, flayed and skinned. Eh, really, I'm out there to have fun. I'll die out there for certain, but I won't make it an easy task for wargs to pick on the group I'm with out there.

Re: Stalking Wargs

We said. Like always I love warg hunting. I like to keep my stealth lvl low just so they would attack me it's great. I will be right next to you hunting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgyth View Post
    Eh, really, I'm out there to have fun.
    That's what it's all about.

Anyways, welcome to the server.

Remember, throw snausages once in a while. It's the polite thing to do. I'll even throw you a...cupcake...or a pie...or whatever the hell you two legged weirdos eat.

I myself prefer a nice fur coat you provide that Akbag?

Woot another hunter for my deed log

The whole "balance" thing amuses me, last time I checked whoever has greater numbers wins the day.

Thumbs up Re: Stalking Wargs

Ah the numbers game.

"All day, every day."
    - Kimbo Slice

Haha numbers it comes down to skill. 90% of everyone I fight runs to npcs or 'calls out' to their friends for help. It comes down to skill '6 Ainur vs 6 non Ainur Creeps' who wins? or even flip flop. Numbers help but skill comes into play. Aces and My Defiler took on 12 Freeps and won near Two fingers so numbers mean nothing if they suck.

skill like knowing where all the exploits are?
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    Haha numbers it comes down to skill. 90% of everyone I fight runs to npcs or 'calls out' to their friends for help. It comes down to skill '6 Ainur vs 6 non Ainur Creeps' who wins? or even flip flop. Numbers help but skill comes into play. Aces and My Defiler took on 12 Freeps and won near Two fingers so numbers mean nothing if they suck.
    So you get "skill" by joining Ainur? Wow man. sign me up. LOL

I have mad skills...nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.....

Seemed like the wargs were stalking the stalker today, me thinks Hobbitses should stay closer to the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    Seemed like the wargs were stalking the stalker today, me thinks Hobbitses should stay closer to the raid.
    Lol, yeah. I don't care at all. I was out there scouting. I found you guys didn't I? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    I myself prefer a nice fur coat you provide that Akbag?
    Hi, If we're making coats out of them. I'd like the right sleave made from Diremaw,,,the left sleeve made from Lunakh <--- (possibly spelt wrong, sorry - Not really ---and the largest piece of the coat made from Omnom...In fact...let's make a few coats out of her Maybe a pair of pants too

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    -and the largest piece of the coat made from Omnom...In fact...let's make a few coats out of her Maybe a pair of pants too

But...But...

ME LOVES YOU!!!

Nom Nom <3

Step up, I love being tracked by over zealous hunters that extend themselves into my waiting fangs. Aint no hunter that can take me out solo, if yo can you are worthy of status. So far the best hunter I fought 1 on 1 was rinkytink, dude actually did damage to me and made me pop a couple of pots. You deserve the props....almost at hunter and Elf foe title btw

Quote Originally Posted by Karma_81 View Post
    So far the best hunter I fought 1 on 1 was rinkytink, dude actually did damage to me and made me pop a couple of pots. You deserve the props....almost at hunter and Elf foe title btw
    ....I did?

Edit- Oh hahaha yeah I remember that ;P You killed me real fast

Relating to yet another post...if you couldn't solo a hunter Dire I'd think you were unable to play your class properly. Hunters are strongest when they go unnoticed or (my eyes are on you Sarharien) have mad support. Not a very effective solo class.