We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Tome of what?

Tome of what?

My daughters account on Vilya server character "Corbug" won the Free Peoples Lottery, detached everything, but whatever Tome she had won opened up the barter wallet intro window, and the Tome disappeared, thought that was kinda odd...ty

2. Re: Tome of what?

Sounds like the Tome of Revival, although I don't know why it would open the barter wallet now (it should after the update).

If you look at the line with your money on it (character panel) there is a gold plus sign, mine says I have 0 but if I am right hers will say 1 or 5.
    [FONT=Ariel Unicode MS][COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸[COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR=orchid]LOTRO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR]¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Re: Tome of what?

Post deleted.