We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

AFK since 2008 - which Kin is right for me?

I played from launch until summer of 2008. I was previously in RoR and TLH, but after such a long break from the game, I want to take a fresh look at kins on the server.

Looking for an active, *casual*, mid-sized kin with a laid-back approach to membership/playtime. Must be awesome and have entertaining, mature members.

I express myself with friendly vulgarity and profanity (I won't fit in very well with Kins where I'm constantly working to sensor myself - I completely respect Kins who want to keep their voice/kin chats family-friendly/clean, I'm just not very good at it, myself, so I'd rather join a group who embrace my flaws) and obscure conversation, but I don't like to spend my time listening to childish epeen competitions to see who can be more offensive than whom..

I enjoy active grouping/raiding, and relaxed organization. I am anti-drama, anti-troll, and anti-hardcore. I don't dig Kins that insist on treating their members like employees.

I have a lvl 50 guard and a lvl 50 minstrel. I just got a burglar finished with her intro quests. I will probably focus on getting one of my older characters to the new level cap after I join a Kin, so that I can get to know Kin members while experiencing the newer content at the same time.

My regular play hours tend to be 6PM-8PM PST M-F, and varying hours on the weekends.

Re: AFK since 2008 - which Kin is right for me?

you'll fit it with our kin we're small but we help our high level players acquire legendary items if you're interested send a message to dembor or templa our kin name is pirates who don't do anything

Quote Originally Posted by madnessprince View Post
    you'll fit it with our kin we're small but we help our high level players acquire legendary items if you're interested send a message to dembor or templa our kin name is pirates who don't do anything
    hehe yeah I've seen you guys around, always brings a smile to my face...my 3 year old daughter loves Veggie Tales.

lol glad to hear that. i don't know if any other officers have recruited you into the kinship because i haven't been on to check but just send me a message of the name of your character and ill invite you when im on this weekend