We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

/slap Exploiters

Exploitation is all the rage in TR...here on Elendimir....

now on Dwarrowdelf..

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000001cf6a/signature.png]Scalpel[/charsig]

Lightbulb Re: /slap Exploiters

Hmmmm... pretty legit exploit, I'd say. Guaranteed to be fix by the big update, I'd think.

Re: /slap Exploiters

wierd if you didnt get killed you wouldnt have needed to post this

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    wierd if you didnt get killed you wouldnt have needed to post this
    How is that weird? You are right, I don't post exploits that don't give advantage to one player over another, such as standing in cracks in EC where no creep can harm you, but you can't harm them either. Don't quite see how that is weird. But you are entitled to your opinion.

As far as getting killed, I took that E shot because I finally figured out who was hitting me after I died, and it was the first time I had seen that exploit.....the Dwarrowdelf shot was when I saw that it had tainted this server....and I wasn't dead....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000001cf6a/signature.png]Scalpel[/charsig]

Thumbs down Re: /slap Exploiters

I told my kin I'd report em myself if I catch em using that particular exploit (specifically speaking). It is bull. Don't QQ on the forums tho, same difference to me.

I would find it deliciously ironic if something were done about this exploit, when creeps have been exploiting the NPCs at EC or at the top of TA since the server started and nothing has been done about it. It's just generally funny that anti-exploit mode in and of itself is the most exploited thing in the game.

Let's hope that the new PvMP zone with Isengard is free of unreachable locations, exploitable NPCs(including drop pulls), ease of spawn camping, and other such things.

You realize you can kill them up in those spots right?

A true exploit is where you can get and shot, but cannot be shot or are invulnerable. Yes there are a few spots I personally know of where this is possible.

When I am on my creep, I just pan the camera around, find the guys up high, call that I am doing a spider mez and everyone target my target. On the count of 3 we fire and everything dies that this is done to. Problem solved move on. This is no different than sitting in front of a keep and being ranged from the CJ room....

I guess basically, learn to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Pickletongue View Post
    You realize you can kill them up in those spots right?

A true exploit is where you can get and shot, but cannot be shot or are invulnerable. Yes there are a few spots I personally know of where this is possible.

When I am on my creep, I just pan the camera around, find the guys up high, call that I am doing a spider mez and everyone target my target. On the count of 3 we fire and everything dies that this is done to. Problem solved move on. This is no different than sitting in front of a keep and being ranged from the CJ room....

I guess basically, learn to play...
    Sorry, but this is wrong. An exploit is an exploit whether or not you would label it "true." The fact is, not all creeps can get up there, and it is an exploit.

So basically, learn the definition of exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    I would find it deliciously ironic if something were done about this exploit, when creeps have been exploiting the NPCs at EC or at the top of TA since the server started and nothing has been done about it. It's just generally funny that anti-exploit mode in and of itself is the most exploited thing in the game.

Let's hope that the new PvMP zone with Isengard is free of unreachable locations, exploitable NPCs(including drop pulls), ease of spawn camping, and other such things.
    At least both sides can exploit NPC's equally, whereas every freep class can get on top of the keeps whilst many creeps are unable to.

As for the new PvMP zone not having exploitable areas... it is doubtful. When has Turbine ever released something that wasn't exploitable for a year before they fixed it?

Quote Originally Posted by tethtoril90 View Post
    Sorry, but this is wrong. An exploit is an exploit whether or not you would label it "true." The fact is, not all creeps can get up there, and it is an exploit.

So basically, learn the definition of exploit.
    I guess we will just disagree on this.

Exploit to me was the mounted while in stealth. The CC bug invulnerability. The spots with invisible walls you can shoot out of. Something to which there is no counter and you are basically entering into god mode.

Learning to jump your horse on a wall to me is not an exploit, especially when it is so easy to counter...

Arathain is right. It is a position that you can reach that was unintended for players to reach. Definition of an Exploit. Just because turbine uses the term Anti-Exploit Mode for when NPCs bug does not mean you have to be able to bug npcs to exploit. Just ask Jake, he's the expert.

How about that hole in the wall in TA, where I can stand right on top of someone on my warg and be unable to hit them because they're "in" the wall? I hate that spot more then anything else in the moors; at least people on top of things are still killable.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

A quick reminder that posts calling out others for their actions in-game is a violation of the community guidelines. As is the discussion of exploits or other game errors.