We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

Paragon successfully completed GS Hard Mode (plus one other)

Hunter - Tarjmoth
    Ministrel - Renegad (plus one other)
    Runekeeper - Engollion
    Guardian - Leonidass
    Champion - Michifus
    Loremaster - Tsubaka
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002304b/signature.png]Tsubaka[/charsig]
    Read [url=http://my.lotro.com/user-1189377/]Tsubaka's Tale[/url] now and enjoy laughter and suspense (Current Chapters - 3)

Quote Originally Posted by tsubakainoue View Post
    Paragon successfully completed GS Hard Mode (plus one other)

Hunter - Tarjmoth
    Ministrel - Renegad (plus one other)
    Runekeeper - Engollion
    Guardian - Leonidass
    Champion - Michifus
    Loremaster - Tsubaka
    Am i missing something here?...
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Quote Originally Posted by Galahadur View Post
    Am i missing something here?...
    erm... the plus one other was renegad i put it ( ) probably should have rephrased that. ^^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002304b/signature.png]Tsubaka[/charsig]
    Read [url=http://my.lotro.com/user-1189377/]Tsubaka's Tale[/url] now and enjoy laughter and suspense (Current Chapters - 3)

erm... the plus one other was renegad i put it ( ) probably should have rephrased that. ^^
    Maybe you got those two letters changed? GS Hard Mode is hardly worth a post.

Maybe you meant SG? Or am i missing something here?

Maybe you got those two letters changed? GS Hard Mode is hardly worth a post.

Maybe you meant SG? Or am i missing something here?
    Trouble in Tuckborough T1-Oldin and Herbalist

Thats not what you're looking for? :P
    Megabob

um 1st page says grand stairs as the Elder Game Instance Progression List. X3 so was just saying so you could update it.

Knights of Cool and friends 9 manned the Watcher this afternoon

Freia, Feregor, Raveneye, Discipline, Malforeen, Hashem, Venthan, Ewie, Wonderr

I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

um 1st page says grand stairs as the Elder Game Instance Progression List. X3 so was just saying so you could update it.
    I'm not updating this thread anymore since several people have questioned the utility of this thread. Since it no longer serves a purpose to the community, there's no point in keeping it updated.

You are, however, free to start one yourself and update it as you see fit.

You can even use the first post as a starting point, i don't mind.
    Last edited by Galahadur; Jul 22 2011 at 06:36 AM.

First off, I just want to say Crickhollow has come a long way since this thread was created and I am proud to be a member of our very active raiding community. I can remember the first time I posted in GLFF about raiding BG, back in the radiance days, and being laughed at. Razor sent me a tell with some info with respect to strategy and group make up and told me he was happy someone was trying to run it. This is back when completing SG was a big deal. Coincidentally it was his kin that lead me through my first successful watcher run (I remember thinking, wow, they make this look easy. I hope I don't %#@$ it up). I got to flaunt my Slayer of the Watcher title, and man I felt like such a bad#@% lol. I was a noob captain back then. Anyway, it was razor who really got me started with my raiding career and he will always have my deepest thanks and respect for that. I will always look at him as the Godfather of raiding on our server...

In an effort to revive this thread that Razor started long ago I thought I'd try and get some info on who is currently raiding Orthanc on our server and what they have completed. This is the thread to rep your kin's accomplishments and be proud of them. This is the thread to find out who is raiding which wing and collaborate. This is thread to post screens of accomplishment in Orthanc and screens of loot. Maybe you will make a friend or two...

Fightclub (kinship) has currently completed Orthanc T1 & is working on T2 lightning.

We are a small kin and raid primarily with members of other kins, so our accomplishments are collaborations. I didn't put then here in hopes they would come rep themselves

Come rep your kins!!!!

Cas
    Last edited by Coyote503; Jan 05 2012 at 05:52 AM.
    Viva Lotro!

Holy necro post, Batman!
    [CENTER]Formeniel - 85 hunter | Tuljak - 85 captain | Laimire - 80 rune-keeper | Arahina - 85 warden
    [URL="http://www.formeniel.blogspot.com"]Adventure! - comics about LOTRO[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Indeed kudos to Lusitianus for making our newbie server start raiding. Really helpful, approachable players who know what they are doing enough to not ragequit on people learning. You guys rock <3

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote503 View Post

We are a small kin and raid primarily with members of other kins, so our accomplishments are collaborations. I didn't put then here in hopes they would come rep themselves

Come rep your kins!!!!

Cas
    Ok, ok

Asylum is a medium size kin focused in raiding and end game content. We raid casually but seriously, which means we cut people slack (no dkp!) but we expect everyone to pull their weight. We also put up with Castielle because he's my son and kin accepts me with all my flaws.

We have completed T1 Orthanc, now working on T2.

As a side note, I'd like to say that we are very happy to see kins collaborating on the new raid because we believe that there is no point competing with other kins. It is for the benefit of the server to spread the strategies and the loot so that everyone can raid and have fun. I must stress that we still have no interest in competing with anyone else and server firsts are unimportant to us. Our objective is consistency: once we beat something we want to have it scheduled to beat it every week and take whoever missed it to get the deed or loot.

If anyone has an interest to know what we're up to, our website is available here: http://crickhollowasylum.guildlaunch.com

Also, remember to blame Whizzy.
    Last edited by Fexalicious; Jan 05 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Thank you Cas and Fex, those are some kind words.

Me and Edhel took a step down from raiding since Rise of Isengard. Kids are growing and (gladly) taking more and more of our time. :-)

It is awesome to see everyone else stepping up and achieving. Even better when its in collaboration and not a "cool kids club" of sort. I was very happy to be in an Orthanc Pug the other day with members of FightClub, Asylum, Of the Relic and KoC. It means we came a long way and we are, as small server should, working togheter to achieve a greater goal.

I would suggest creating a new thread for lvl 75 stuff. This thread was epic in its time but its time is due. Let it rest in piece, but bookmark it. There's some nice acomplishments here like 6-man Turtle back in 65 and Sunny's deviations.

Good luck to you wall.

P.S. Lusitanius is slowly getting back into raiding, but our numbers are a little low right now. As for current status we've been gearing up newly 75 alts 4-6 "manning" skirmish raids. We haven't done Draigoch as much as we want because of the time commitment and low numbers, but we are trying to re-join with old contacts in Tower of Orthanc raids. We hope in the near future to be hosting our own raids as well. ;-)
    Last edited by Galahadur; Jan 06 2012 at 06:59 AM.

thought i join

solo
    nc t2
    sh t2
    GS daily
    swordhalls daily
    doungen no challenge
    moors creep OP
    schl no challenge
    both angmar raids curn dum and again forget the name of the other 1 hehe
    fortress

raids at 65 with friends
    OD t1
    OD wound t2 no challenge
    OD disease t2
    OD posion t2
    hele 24 dragon ( forget the name ) 16 man it
    watcher

raids at 75 with friends
    orthanc t1
    working on fire/ice t2 boss
    working on lighting wing t2 ( 3ed trash pull )
    annouminse guntless challenge

hope 2 post new stuff soon
    and will back up with screenshot soon
    Last edited by dsadada; Jan 10 2012 at 09:29 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

We managed to down Lightning T2 Challenge late last night/early this morning.

Took us a few weeks of effort and a few hours of dying each attempt, but it feels good to win.

Group consisted of members of lots of kins, and primarily folks from the newer 'Balrog' raid group (anyone guess where the name came from?)

The final group on the boss kill consisted of:

Medo
    Oldin
    Erlereyn
    Lothi
    Firehands
    Wonderr
    Satoimiel
    Anonard
    Stouttheirish
    Thaxo
    Rastorn

But of course, that's only after we shuffled through other folks who finally had to give in to sleep.

I'm tempted to make a list of all the different people who were a part of the group at some point or who helped us get strategies ironed out - but it would be a very long one. Thanks to Fightclub, Asylum and hosts of other players who were a part of it at some point along the way.

And a special thanks to Belegas - who cleared trash and then was willing to give up his spot to save us from lag.

(Now if we could just find where they hid the good loot)
    Last edited by wadjay; Jan 16 2012 at 07:57 AM.

Thanks to everyone for sticking it out through all of the Link deads, medo naps, link deads, ninja pulls and link deads. The biggest thanks goes to the most modest Raid leader that I know and also the most brilliant.

What's a Balrog?
    Megabob

I'd like to acknowledge our raid group for making such a huge progress over those 2 weeks in so many aspects. You're all great and we are totally winning at (no)life.

And of course, my special thanks goes to Kam who is, by far, the Best.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

niice grats
    Moose/Yomama

I blame Form.

<----- Server first killing blow on Kalbak.

Get some.

Last edited by Irishpubber; Jan 16 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Everybody has stories. They bore me.

Quote Originally Posted by wadjay View Post
    We managed to down Lightning T2 Challenge late last night/early this morning.

Took us a few weeks of effort and a few hours of dying each attempt, but it feels good to win.

Group consisted of members of lots of kins, and primarily folks from the newer 'Balrog' raid group (anyone guess where the name came from?)

The final group on the boss kill consisted of:

Medo
    Oldin
    Erlereyn
    Lothi
    Firehands
    Wonderr
    Satoimiel
    Anonard
    Stouttheirish
    Thaxo
    Rastorn

But of course, that's only after we shuffled through other folks who finally had to give in to sleep.

I'm tempted to make a list of all the different people who were a part of the group at some point or who helped us get strategies ironed out - but it would be a very long one. Thanks to Fightclub, Asylum and hosts of other players who were a part of it at some point along the way.

And a special thanks to Belegas - who cleared trash and then was willing to give up his spot to save us from lag.

(Now if we could just find where they hid the good loot)
    Congrats!! Wish I could have made a few more hours and been there. Sucks when you have to put real life and health before LotRO.

Cheers!!
    Amd
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000327cb/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congratulations! Nice achievement!

No first age?

Sadly no. Kinda lame that challenge doesn't give a 100% drop. :/ The loot was slightly underwhelming overall.(you'd expect it to be significantly better than your average raid skirm awards... or at least I did...)
    Last edited by Erlessa; Jan 17 2012 at 11:03 AM.
    Quit.

everlasting legacy of honor with friends got surman again 2day
    i know alot have may done this but there it is

mini = thiefdog e_L_o_h
    RK = ahlex E_L_O_H swyyber/algasou O-D
    cappy = herja E_L_O_H
    burg = nobuddy E_L_O_H frankfurd crickets
    hunter = catrean G-G charlearen E_L_O_H
    gaurd = buigandjar (aka firehand) E_L_O_H Medo E_L_O_H
    LM = xonnomei

gr8 job all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Last week a couple of noobs 6-maned Lieutenant "Challenge". Not really a challenge doing a 65 raid at lvl 75, but it was fun nonetheless.

Screenshot is not that great, but it was taken after the LT died and we were only fighting the fellbeast.

Fun times.

P.S.: The Unwelcome Mat dropped.
    Last edited by Galahadur; Feb 07 2012 at 08:18 AM.

Last week a couple of noobs 6-maned Lieutenant "Challenge". Not really a challenge doing a 65 raid at lvl 75, but it was fun nonetheless.

Screenshot is not that great, but it was taken after the LT died and we were only fighting the fellbeast.

Fun times.

P.S.: The Unwelcome Mat dropped.
    I call h2xx!! We did it for weeks and weeks and it never dropped =D!

But congratulations, LT (and BG in whole) are still one of the most fun fights and most... well, dynamic dungeons in the game (would that they scaled it...).
    Quit.

The Balrog raid alliance completed FnF tier 2 (no challenge)

Guardians-Xantophire, Harkamdin
    Runekeepers-Wonderr, Dangol
    Champs- Iarwin, Amdhiel
    Burglar-Stouttheirish
    Hunters-Salmaran, Oldin
    Captain-Dunebug
    Loremaster-Naethromraw
    Minstrel-Arausian

Megabob

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast