We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 184
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    124

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    I thought it was time for Crickits to appear on this thread, we aren't focused on endgame but we have been venturing into OD. Not sure about all the hard modes so I will just put the ones I am certain of.


    Grand Stairs (HM)
    Forges
    Fil Gashan
    Skumfil
    16th Hall
    Halls of Crafting(HM)
    Hall of Mirrors
    WaterWheels
    Filikul (Turtle)



    Mirkwood Instances:

    Sword-Halls
    Dungeons of Dol-Guldur
    Warg-Pens
    Sammath Gul (HM)


    In Their Absence:

    Northcotton Farm T2 and challenge
    Stoneheight T2 and challenge
    Glacier Fortress T1
    Lost Temple T1
    OD Wound T1
    Last edited by Tron79; Jun 17 2011 at 08:33 AM. Reason: added OD wound T1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000044d2cf/signature.png]Tronsaw[/charsig]
    [B]Crickhollow[/B] Tron- r7 EZmode Champ Minitron-65 Minstrel, Spidertron r6 weaver
    [B]Brandywine[/B] Tronsaw r8 Freaver [B]TWKSL[/B]

  2. #77

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Knights of cool and a few friends and a pug or 4 complted rift -


    actualy was just looking for somthing to do, and this pug formed for rift, joined and after the first boss or 2 when most left just filled spots with our friends and kin and completed it.


    Nice fun raid
    Last edited by Ewie; Jun 15 2011 at 10:32 PM.
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  3. #78

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    OK -



    Knights of Cool and Friends have completed the TWINS - Hard mode - now for the LT.
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    32

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    a lot of joke here the one postd this thread is tripping yall lol

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,340

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewie View Post
    OK -



    Knights of Cool and Friends have completed the TWINS - Hard mode - now for the LT.
    Since this would be a server first, don't the Knights of Cool have some sort of screenshot?

    Congratulations on you victory. :-)
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

  6. #81

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Here's a screenshot of the completed deed: Two Wth One Blow.



    Here's the link for a larger version of the screenshot: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5192/...a6d9c873_b.jpg

    Pleas excuse the comment I made that may have been offensive. I was excited.

    Our group:

    Guardian: Malgforeen
    Champs: Thorfridvif, Erlessa, and Raveneye
    Minstrels: Freia, Satoimiel
    Captain: Apward
    Runekeeper: Wonderr
    Loremaster: Venthan
    Burglar: Ewie
    Hunters: Moosepieros and Morethiel

    Freia
    Last edited by Freia; Jun 27 2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Figured out how to add picture and added raid members

  7. #82

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    OK Knights of cool and Friends have downed the Luitenent on hard mode.



    Freia will provide screenshots later.
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    175

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    I knew you guys could do it. Congrats on defeating the LT, did the unwelcome mat drop?
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

  9. #84

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Congratulations to all of you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000026e8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  10. #85

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    No mat yet, but I am sure it will drop next time
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,340

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewie View Post
    OK Knights of cool and Friends have downed the Luitenent on hard mode.



    Freia will provide screenshots later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Here's a screenshot of the completed deed: Two Wth One Blow.



    Here's the link for a larger version of the screenshot: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5192/...a6d9c873_b.jpg

    Pleas excuse the comment I made that may have been offensive. I was excited.

    Our group:

    Guardian: Malgforeen
    Champs: Thorfridvif, Erlessa, and Raveneye
    Minstrels: Freia, Satoimiel
    Captain: Apward
    Runekeeper: Wonderr
    Loremaster: Venthan
    Burglar: Ewie
    Hunters: Moosepieros and Morethiel

    Freia
    About time someone else had a server first. We haven't raided in months and i really don't like holding monopolies. Besides this thread was too dead for my likings. ;-)

    Congratulations. Now start working on OD T2.

    I'm on my cell now, but i'll update the main thread when i get home.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

  12. #87

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    We have worked a little on OD T2, and with a little push we should be getting there soon.

    On wound wing , the gauntlet phase is bedded down, still working on the mechanicsw of the Room, but it seems very doable, Challenge might take some time.

    Also did the disease wing - and still have to bed down the tree fight - had it down to last set of adds once, and look like we should eb able to do this with challenge with a bit of practice - the add phase is tough but have worked out the pulls and can get throught it without too much problems we were just a bit tired in the early morning hours that effected our output on this.

    Still need some work on T1 poison working on the second adds room t1 to bed it down, but we will be working
    on these this week.

    Also still need to complete Durchest hard mode, have been trying a few times - and will get there soon.
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  13. #88

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Here's a link of the video for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdueMR103oY.

  14. #89

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Here's a link of the video for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdueMR103oY.


    There we go - something better than a screenshot - the whole fight - enjoy.
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  15. #90

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewie View Post
    There we go - something better than a screenshot - the whole fight - enjoy.
    Gratz to all of you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000026e8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    913

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Knights of Cool with friends completed OD wound T2 (without challenge). More to follow this week, we hope!
    Quit.

    Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

  17. #92

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    OK Wound T2 Done.

    Knights of cool and friends,


    Missed Challenge by 7 Minutes
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  18. #93

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Ok Knights of Cool have now completed all Bosses in Barad Guldur on Hard mode.

    We have just downed Durchest with 10 gaurds

    And are now the Bane of the Luitenant.



    This little hobbit will run with the title for a while .

    Last edited by Ewie; Jul 02 2011 at 06:28 PM.
    .

    65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

  19. #94

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Durchest Hardmode: Done.

    Guard: Malgforeen, Knights of Cool
    Capt: Apward, Knights of Cool
    Runekeepers: Lofarr, Of the Relic; Wonderr, Knights of Cool
    Minstrels: Freia, Knights of Cool, Satoimiel, Echad i Seran
    Burglars: Ewie, Knights of Cool, Feregor, Knights of Cool
    Loremaster: Venthan, Knights of Cool
    Champions: Erlessa, Of the Relic, Raveneye, Of the Relic
    Hunter: Morethiel


  20. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,340

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewie View Post
    Ok Knights of Cool have now completed all Bosses in Barad Guldur on Hard mode.

    We have just downed Durchest with 10 gaurds

    And are now the Bane of the Luitenant.



    This little hobbit will run with the title for a while .

    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Durchest Hardmode: Done.

    Guard: Malgforeen, Knights of Cool
    Capt: Apward, Knights of Cool
    Runekeepers: Lofarr, Of the Relic; Wonderr, Knights of Cool
    Minstrels: Freia, Knights of Cool, Satoimiel, Echad i Seran
    Burglars: Ewie, Knights of Cool, Feregor, Knights of Cool
    Loremaster: Venthan, Knights of Cool
    Champions: Erlessa, Of the Relic, Raveneye, Of the Relic
    Hunter: Morethiel
    Congratulations on the new Title. :-)

    Updated the main thread.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

  21. #96

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Shame I wasnt there now I wont get the title for some time
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000004e71/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  22. #97

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    We completed the Dungeons of Dul Guldur on Challenge Mode this evening.

    Apward, myself, and Thorfridvif


  23. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Since we're updating... (not sure really what the point of all this is, but w/e... moving on...)

    The info on KoC is rather out dated (by a few months at least in some cases). I'm just gonna say all this is KoC stuff with few exceptions (even when it's with "non-knights of cool" they're practically honorary knights anyway given the regularity with which we run stuff with them. But technically many of the usuals are from Of the Relic, with a few from other randoms kins, if we are to give full credit to where credit is due. However at least half of the group are KoC in almost all raid situations, and a KoC is always leading it - generally Freia or myself. Pretty much applies to raids). Now that the disclaimers are out...

    KoC had done (only listing the missing):
    Dragon wing (with the usual friends and a bunch of pugs to fill us out a bit, but w/e. Only lvl 50 though. So not a big deal really. It would be interesting to see lvl 65 though... don't think anyone's done that yet)
    Survival Barrow Downs (30+ Min, and no warden kiting for an hour. But yes, our guard did kite for the last few min, no more than 5 min)
    Skumfil (HM)
    16th Hall (HM)
    Waterwheels (HM)
    Vile Maw (still looking for a 6-man on this...)
    Warg Pens (HM)
    Dungeons of DG (Perfect run, 9 prisoners, no losses)
    All in their absence content on T2 Challenge... (except for OD, which you have correct: Just T1 full run, and Wound T2 No challenge)

    Whatever... until the next time I feel like typing up a list of meaningless achievements when I should be studying for my actuary exams instead... Let's remember... it's all just a game, something to be done in our free-time. Until RoI comes out and there's a race for the 24 man raid of course, lol. At which point my beautiful halberd will be worthless... *sigh* (I'm totally gonna fail 3f...).

    -TheAppy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000009684/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149744687610107524]Apward[/url] - [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149745787122141541]Apgash[/url] - And several other char's starting with "Ap" not worry of mention

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,340

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAppy View Post
    Since we're updating... (not sure really what the point of all this is, but w/e... moving on...)

    The info on KoC is rather out dated (by a few months at least in some cases). I'm just gonna say all this is KoC stuff with few exceptions (even when it's with "non-knights of cool" they're practically honorary knights anyway given the regularity with which we run stuff with them. But technically many of the usuals are from Of the Relic, with a few from other randoms kins, if we are to give full credit to where credit is due. However at least half of the group are KoC in almost all raid situations, and a KoC is always leading it - generally Freia or myself. Pretty much applies to raids). Now that the disclaimers are out...

    KoC had done (only listing the missing):
    Dragon wing (with the usual friends and a bunch of pugs to fill us out a bit, but w/e. Only lvl 50 though. So not a big deal really. It would be interesting to see lvl 65 though... don't think anyone's done that yet)
    Survival Barrow Downs (30+ Min, and no warden kiting for an hour. But yes, our guard did kite for the last few min, no more than 5 min)
    Skumfil (HM)
    16th Hall (HM)
    Waterwheels (HM)
    Vile Maw (still looking for a 6-man on this...)
    Warg Pens (HM)
    Dungeons of DG (Perfect run, 9 prisoners, no losses)
    All in their absence content on T2 Challenge... (except for OD, which you have correct: Just T1 full run, and Wound T2 No challenge)

    Whatever... until the next time I feel like typing up a list of meaningless achievements when I should be studying for my actuary exams instead... Let's remember... it's all just a game, something to be done in our free-time. Until RoI comes out and there's a race for the 24 man raid of course, lol. At which point my beautiful halberd will be worthless... *sigh* (I'm totally gonna fail 3f...).

    -TheAppy
    Hey App,

    The list had (still has probably) a purpose when it was first created a few months ago. To create some much needed healthy competition in Crickhollow's raiding community. The problem was that Crickhollow had no raiding community.

    When i started this list, even 8 months after the server was started there wasn't a single kin trying meaningful raids (i don't count Skirmishes, Helegrod or Rift as a meaningful raid).

    So Lusitanius started hosting raids and inviting anyone that was willing to learn and spread the knowledge around. I started inviting kin and group leaders to join our raids, learn the mechanics and then share with the rest of their kins/groups. People like Ellouhollia, Erlessa, Lagg, Kallia and Blinx, Castielle, Spyra, Ewie and so on.

    It worked, a few weeks later their own kins where doing raids and completing them. This way we showed the server it was possible to raid in crickhollow and before you knew it there where Turtle and Watcher pugs popping all over the place.

    At that time, most kins only did Hele, School, GS. Not even the other moria instances where run. Thats why they are there.

    Right now, it doesn't matter so much and, in all honesty, only raids should be there... what kin nowadays can't complete GS hardmode? Or Halls of Crafting? This post was not created as an epeen contest. It's not and it will never be its intent.

    But things have a history and i think its important to respect and remember where we came from.

    I'm on my cell phone right now. I'll update KoC info when i get home.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Great Crickhollow Raid and Elder Game Instace Progression List

    I don't know what you're talking about... Knights of Cool and what eventually became, and has almost ceased to be, fightclub have been raiding for a long time now. Granted it took us some time to gather a proficient and talented group, but we were running the raids (especially as KoC is a small kin that does not actively "recruit"). Moreover, we were virtually always making progress and were in the end successful (albeit, at that time it was after your group's success). So the healthy competition was already there before this thread.

    In the more recent past our usual group has shifted to a larger number of Of the Relic's (especially recently). But quite frankly... no Knight of Cool was ever offered to be involved in any of your raids (except maybe Ewie, before he joined us, and who has never really spoken of you or your strats, at least not to me... him running with you was news to me). In fact almost any interaction with you, which can probably be counted on the hand of a saw blade accident victim, has been fraught with condescension and rudeness (for which no apology was ever given). So please don't try and spin this like we are your students and that all our success is due to your benevolence. The progress we made in our instances was almost always from our own hard work. We'll do research if necessary, but we generally try to figure things out for ourselves. And quite frankly, in most cases, the research we've done generally verifies our intended approach, or gives suggestions that doesn't fit our group very well (we have a pretty odd group make-up... 1 Cappy + at least 3 Champs).

    So if it's not some big contest, and it's all friendly competition, then can we keep the snide comments out of it, like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Galahadur View Post
    Since this would be a server first, don't the Knights of Cool have some sort of screenshot?...
    I tire of the underhanded remarks. There were 12 of us there... people got items out of it, and at this point several of us have the titles to prove it all. We did not, nor would we, lie about the things post here.

    And moreover, if only raids are supposed to be here... then why do/did you track non-raids... and title the thread the way you did.

    It is not my intention to be an *** here, so please don't interpret it that way. And if my interpretation of your statements and comments has been incorrect, please feel free to set the record straight as I have attempted to do so here.

    I hope you are sleeping well right now, and better than I am currently (hence the late night post). Raiding and 3 day weekends can really mess-up your schedule/sleep cycle... lol.

    Wishing you the best (in all seriousness... I really don't wish ill upon you),

    -TheAppy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000009684/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149744687610107524]Apward[/url] - [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149745787122141541]Apgash[/url] - And several other char's starting with "Ap" not worry of mention

 

 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload