We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Wow. I can't believe this post is still active...

Anyway, Carebear Consortium completed the In Defence of Erebor T2 deed sometime in April. I'd upload a screenshot but I can't remember how to post that stuff.

Cheers

~Freia
    Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
    Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
    Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
    Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow

BFE T2C Finally Completed on Crick!!!

Congratulations to everyone who helped along the way

The people in the raid at the time of completion were:

Eldrildel
    Balberg
    Astadriel
    Poppyetta
    Mrboombastic
    Barefoot
    Toreldor
    Disenchanted
    Calfuir
    Gabrijel
    Senbon
    Jarbewbadan

This may have been the final group but a special mention must go out to those who were unable to be there on the day. Lof, Daz, Ve, Cuath and many more ( sorry if i forgot you)

Its good to see the raiding spirit is still alive and look forward to beating Flight T2c with all of you

- Jara
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004dd3a/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by JarrydP View Post
    BFE T2C Finally Completed on Crick!!!

Congratulations to everyone who helped along the way

The people in the raid at the time of completion were:

Eldrildel
    Balberg
    Astadriel
    Poppyetta
    Mrboombastic
    Barefoot
    Toreldor
    Disenchanted
    Calfuir
    Gabrijel
    Senbon
    Jarbewbadan

This may have been the final group but a special mention must go out to those who were unable to be there on the day. Lof, Daz, Ve, Cuath and many more ( sorry if i forgot you)

Its good to see the raiding spirit is still alive and look forward to beating Flight T2c with all of you

- Jara

I'm also pleased to report that BFEt2c got beat again! For those in the raid - you guys rock. Looking forward to helping many get their t2c deeds and their pretty horses.

kisses and hugs

- Ve
    Last edited by JustVe; Jan 06 2014 at 05:11 PM.

Flight T2C completed

Crick has officially done everything... Hopefully one of those who took screenshots will post it
    Many thanks to all those who helped figure it out along the way but weren't around for the successful go.

Final group:
    Burg: MrBoombastic
    Capt: Walmund
    Guard: Apagon
    Guard: Eldrildel
    Hunt: Baelas
    Hunt: Barefoot
    Hunt: Galaviel
    Hunt: Sdchargers
    LM: Ve
    Mini: Melyaneth
    Mini: Satoimiel
    RK: Wonderr

Screenshots from Crickhollow's First Flight t2c

You guys rock! Thank you for devoting a couple of hours studying and figuring out how to beat Flight t2c. In addition to people involved, I would like to also thank others who had a hand but not part of the final run: Lofarr, Melvinn, Irridian, Ashryn and Hergof.

Here is a screenshot of the deed completed! Plus our deaths, of course.

Official Group Portrait of the final group that beat Flight t2c. Wahoo!

Official Group Portraits of our glorious deaths at the very mean army. They just didn't want us to celebrate. D:

MrBoom was the first to sport a fine new mount, Steed of the Dale-Lands! and a cool title, Defender of Erebor. Wonderr, the second to acquire the shiny steed. Grats on your shiny mounts! Now onwards to our pretty horses.
    Last edited by JustVe; Mar 29 2014 at 01:31 PM.

It was worth every single hour spent on this raid. NEVER MORE

Dem pixels. Awful looks, zero lag.

Apa
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

Congratulations everyone!
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Congrats, guys!
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Once in a while I get a crazy notion to do something or to run something. Based on a random comment from Melvinn, I decided to see if we can do 12 man barrows survival. Just because?

We outlived the Walking Dead, crazy ghosts, and drooling trolls for an hour! I regret that I didn't think of taking a screenshot when we completed the achievement. Here's a screenshot of the complete deed - showing that we survived the 12 man barrows survival for an hour! Did I mention that I found 11 equally crazy players to do this with me? Cheers!

Burglars: Incandenscent & MrBoombastic
    Captains: Grunkz & Melvinn
    Champions: Bullvine, Kizamar, Shadowkin
    Guardians: NONE
    Hunters: Firelizard
    Loremasters: NONE
    Mini: Lilibel
    Runekeepers: Baelass, Solveig (heals)
    Wardens: Barnoir

Several highlights from the LOL run:
    1. Barnoir's shield broke before he died - an hour in and after we got the deed! Get a better shield, B!
    2. Melvinn reported that he used up 40 power pots. Yikes!
    3. We went for the challenge of not using any FMs until 30 minutes in. Got the deed! But boy, we really needed the power. Bad. Should have gotten a loremaster!
    4. After 30 minutes, FMs popped up feeding us blue power. POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    5. Several player died from reflection. I think Kizamar set the most death record with 11 deaths. Hooary for all rezzes and pres!

Sadly, we didn't even get any cool titles, such as Eater of the Dead or Queen of the Walking Dead. Boo!

Last edited by JustVe; Apr 05 2014 at 12:43 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8