We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Coming back!

Coming back!

A year and a half gone, LOTRO here I come! How is Arkenstone, how lively is it these days?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001e4fd3/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Coming back!

47 views and no responses in a day... I guess thats my answer.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001e4fd3/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My.lotro hasn't updated your signature. Might help if you say who your characters are...
    Anyway, WB
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

I've been on this server primarily for about a month, and I haven't run into any rude people or people doing nothing but spam the LFF channel with useless chatter.

It seems lively enough for me as well ...

I usually see enough folks on that help can be found before long, but not so many that there are a dozen people competing for every resource node, or 3 other people doing the same solo quest as you're on, making you sit in one spot killing goblins until the chieftan you're trying to find & kill respawns again so you can try to "tag" him before someone else does again...

Anyway, welcome back.

I recently came back as well. joined the glff channel and it said there were 170 people in the channel however after 3 hours of playing, not a word was said in the channel. Take that for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic77 View Post
    I recently came back as well. joined the glff channel and it said there were 170 people in the channel however after 3 hours of playing, not a word was said in the channel. Take that for what it's worth.
    Nordic, occasionally the user defined channel tabs can bug, it's happened to me before. Try leaving glff, remove any tabs you've added, and then re-enter glff. The glff is usually pretty busy with people looking to run instances, so I'm guessing yours probably bugged.

Welcome back, folks!
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

I don't have it as a seperate tab, and I did leave the channel and come back in. Still nothing. I'll try to write a ticket, thanks for the help boss.