We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Vet looking for a new kin

Hi all!
    I am an experienced player with 3 65's 3 toons between 45 and 30 and 3 more just hanging around. Anyway my kin is no longer active and I hate to do this but I am looking for a new one. I currently have 2 toons that have left the kin looking for a new one, and would love to join a friendly, relaxed, and mature kinship, and would bring my other characters over if the kin would let me and we are a good fit. Kin chat with no one else on is getting old.

Re: Vet looking for a new kin

Quote Originally Posted by Bufflekill View Post
    Hi all!
    I am an experienced player with 3 65's 3 toons between 45 and 30 and 3 more just hanging around. Anyway my kin is no longer active and I hate to do this but I am looking for a new one. I currently have 2 toons that have left the kin looking for a new one, and would love to join a friendly, relaxed, and mature kinship, and would bring my other characters over if the kin would let me and we are a good fit. Kin chat with no one else on is getting old.
    Hey, Wrathmoth,

You might want to consider The Haruchai and the Elohim. I'm sure you've seen us around-- we have been around since June 2007, and continue to grow steadily. Our perspective is that we are a kin that raids, not a raiding kin. We do DN every Friday night, and some other fun thing (HoC, Helegrod, et cetera) every Saturday night. Raiding is not required, and you pretty much get to set your own expectations. If you raid with us, you're expected to give it a fair shot and don't act immature. If you don't raid with us, you are equally valued as a kinmember. We have some people who are practically full-out raiders, and others who don't raid but have a more social role (having in-game kin socials, et cetera).

We're a friendly kin, and many of us hang around on Ventrilo, even when not in groups. We tend to have about 25 people on in the evenings, about half at the level cap and half not. We have a wide age range (from younger folks to grandparents), but most of us are adults.

We normally have an active website, but the officer who maintains it has recently experienced a real-life medical emergency and the site is down while some back-end setup is taken care of. It should hopefully be back up soon.

If you'd like to talk, I'm happy to talk with you-- in-game, on Ventrilo, or here on the website. There's no pressure. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm not much for a hard sell, and wouldn't want to put any pressure on you, but we would certainly love to have you, if you're interested.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Lime]Have Questions? Get the Answers Here![/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][I]The Answers to Your Questions Thread![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][URL]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?335135-Answers-to-Your-Questions[/URL][/SIZE]
    [I]I'm the leader of [URL="http://haruelo.com"]The Haruchai and the Elohim[/URL], an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.[/I] :)
    [/CENTER]