We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

X-Mas Presents Santa Elf Giveaway!

The Items offered; 17x Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootbox + 2 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment.

Requirements;

One must be an elf. Female elf. Eldar. People of the Stars Quendi only. No exceptions.

No mail in game/No Private messages.

Approach her somewhere within Ered Luin (Blue Mountains)

One of the possible locations ( Screenshot hint/details provided)

I'll be on for a longer period of time. 10-12 hours. If nobody gets to Vanyalanthirtiel today ~ use the emote first and then Message her about the Boxes (Thread on Forums) She shall know, worry not for I have informed her.

You can trust her. I am serious.

When a certain individual receives thy boxes the further screen shall be provided of thy winner.

Vanya sulie!

Vanyalanthriel,Vanyalanthiriel l,Vanyallanthiriel,Vanyalanthr iiel,Beleka,Aeglosiel,FeanaroC urufiwne,Vahnyalahntheerel,Van yaerunanethiel,VanyaLairien
    https://vanyalanthiriel.imgur.com/all/#1
    VanyaQuenta. The Flame Imperishable. High Queen of the Noldor. The Quenta Nolodrinwa.

Amg! Nothing, Certain Individuals believe It's a Trap! The rest are lazy to find my Super girl! Ai! Allas!

Update: The boxes are waiting if you wish, Send me a Private message In game. The first tell shall receive the boxes for Free peoples of Middle-Earth are too shy ,lazy and indeed I sense a lack of willpower and creativity level is Abysmal.

You must mention my thread on forums and Of Course your character must be an Elf. Female Edhel.

Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle.
    Vanyalanthriel,Vanyalanthiriel l,Vanyallanthiriel,Vanyalanthr iiel,Beleka,Aeglosiel,FeanaroC urufiwne,Vahnyalahntheerel,Van yaerunanethiel,VanyaLairien
    VanyaQuenta. The Flame Imperishable. High Queen of the Noldor. The Quenta Nolodrinwa.

Catfishing, at its finest.
    Are you watching closely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylence View Post
    Catfishing, at its finest.
    You have accused me for something I am not intending to do, nor you have any proof to back up your false statement. A words falling on deaf ears.

Facts; Boxes are still there. One can only assume. You are left with the assumptions,lies and deceit. Do not accuse human beings so lightly,Surely It would have been a chaos if every single individual calls it catfishing? Imagine a chaos. I shall not.

I shall prove thee otherwise when I send the screenshot of the player. "Catfishing" because I am a master of words and I have a great power over the hearts of others as well as great confusion for people with narrow and limited views. You are the one who can only reply with a dull short answer and nothing else.

Unfortunately for you a GM was online and present when I posted the exact words of the thread. I have nothing to fear. There is nothing. You haters shall always have the reason. Ultimately you are left with nothing.

I am the one who shall give thy boxes. My Role-playing fashioned Unique way in which was said indeed does have the miss-leading impact. Do not bother. You cannot win and I am wise enough to know that any attempt to "debate" with you shall lead to thread lock or possible infraction.

Get thee gone from my sight Thou Jail-Crow of Mandos.
    /Blocked.
    Last edited by Ninky; Dec 27 2017 at 04:33 PM.

Vanquished within my own thread. There is not such thing as "Catfishing" Against the power of Vanya there can be no victory.

For Vanyalanthiriel was made the mightiest in all parts of body and mind, in valour, in endurance, in beauty, in understanding, in skill, in strength and in subtlety alike, of all the Children of Ilúvatar, and a bright flame was in her.

A Female has won the Seventeen boxes. She came to Vanyalanthirel's location!

A word kept. I could have done the same in each of my threads, but I am not a fool nor I shall waste my precious time with immensely powerful Pixel duelists. This shall be the first and last time.

Screenshoots;

Part I. Typical World chat distrustful

Part II A female elf friend messaged me, I grow weary of waiting and decided to give it away. I stood at Haudh Lin (Ered Luin) Pity many have missing the offer. Their fault.

Part III Boxes given Happy Edhel.

Part IV Random unknown telll Vanya Ai! Vanya!

Part V Indeed

Yes,Yes before Haters start, it was all setup. It matters not what I post ultimately in your head there is always. Too Super Genius for haters. Give up.

The end.

The proof of the ignorance of the certain players and the fact we cannot have similar threads in peace and harmony as well as my prediction in other sections. Too much hate,insults,deceit,lies,distr ust,double talk and gibberish. While you hate I shall only rise greater. I have spoken. Am I right? Yes O Vanya, right you are. It's very difficult for them to Admit.

They'll enter with a goal to destroy the work and passion of others. I have created the positive thread! The one so many are unwilling to accept and are ready to bash it, go and do it, if that is best you are capable off, you shall only prove your weakness furthermore.

Do it. Do and report my post, Report the Bitter truth if what is what you seek. Will you rejoice of my infraction? So be it. At least I'll be MARKED red for saying the truth which is so hard to swallow up for so many.

Nothing at all. Nothingness. The Emptiness. I love the game more than you can imagine, now begone. For you have provoked the fire within me this night DWARF!(Directed to negative people in general, not to be mistaken with some certain individual) Admin decide what you wish to do with the post.
    Last edited by Ninky; Dec 27 2017 at 05:33 PM.