We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lottery for wrong character level

Since the character level is not being updated regularly I still appear as a level 26 in the forums but I am actually at level 31, so my lottery entries are being directed to the wrong level range. Why are the forums not updating player levels and stats more regularly (at least once a day if not real time)

Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001897d0/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Lottery for wrong character level

It appears that the updates are not happening again. OR at least taking a while.

I have a couple new characters that have not appeared in past week, and the Brandywine characters I are still there (Main account, not the one I post here on).

For a while after last fix, they were updated quickly, but seems to have stopped again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001111ac/01000/signature.png]Luteman[/charsig]

I have been frozen in lvl 48 for some weeks now. I am 52 now and I am just an occasional player, so just figure.

I wonder what's the problem. I lvled with another character from 22 to 24 more than a week ago, and same problem there

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

You should see characters start to update again over the next few days. There were some issues with the backend services and we're bringing them up to date as quickly as we can.

Thumbs up Re: Lottery for wrong character level

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    You should see characters start to update again over the next few days. There were some issues with the backend services and we're bringing them up to date as quickly as we can.

Thanks for the reply!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001897d0/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Lottery for wrong character level

YAY we got a character update...now they can all be in the correct level lottery. Will be great if it stays fixed!

Question Re: Lottery for wrong character level

I did some spring cleaning in my KIn all the members and toons that have not played in 6 months or more, deleted them from in game kin roster and on our guildlaunch site when I updated the site they all came back....over 100 toons guildlaunch says they came back because my lotro has not updated so I looked and they are right. my Kinship Brotherhood of Southern Knights still has over 200 toons listed, I really need to update my site again but don't want to have to keep deleting all the toons that are not in my Kin anymore, any clue on when this will be working again? monday april 4 update did not say anything about fixing this problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Can I hope that a similiar update will happen during/after the Update 2 Patch 1 push on Monday?
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler