We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Calling all Burgs! Griefers Unite!

I enjoy killing creeps while solo. Just dropping a greenie in the middle of the raid is what I live for. I tried burg packs. The whole point of a burg is independence. If you aren't playing the way you like to play, whats the point? Defy and I disagree on builds, as do me and Xac. I run gambler, Xac was running QK last time I saw him and Defy... well, you all know him lol.

My point is either you must be very organized or just run solo. When you have multiple burgs, hitting stuns and the such, can throw your entire play off.

But when done right, is insanely fun. Me and willow did it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by ghbtwo View Post
    btw maybe i cant find you out there mari, cuz you're hiding
    I've been more active on windy since the last 2 week. I freeped once, though I prefer to creep at the moment. I don't tell who I am, but I'm sure you'll find out eventually. Some may know my Warleader for those who remember the very first months of pvmp, though I re-rolled one of my numerous creep (yeah i got all the pokemon ).

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    Whaaaaa? There are still burgs on windy..?
    Yeah there are a fews.
    Marianna, Captain lv105, Gladden.

Quote Originally Posted by mariustko1 View Post
    Though my time left on this server is limited, I do have to say one thing.

If you manage to group up like this, it only means I'll get to work on snitch-killer mulitiple's at a time.

-M

(the sneekiest of charlies)
    It will be sad to see you go. One of the best wargs I've ever had the honor of fighting against. I'm assuming Kissethr will be going too?

Quote Originally Posted by DSBoomer View Post
    Wrong! I'm always ready for a good 1v1.
    I would love to 1v1 you. Shall we make it a date?

Yes Arathain, I am taking my pocket KB stealer with me.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ghbtwo View Post
    i think you're talking some smack cirrone, lets not forget the spider dots that come to rescue you
    Oh, but you're forgetting the hunter that seems to show up every time I'm fighting you
    But regardless, it's nice to see a stealthed burg out more. Creeps complain when there's two burgs out while 50% of the creeps are wargs. It's amusing the say the least.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mech_55555 View Post
    Also, on a side note Atho...
    i vividly remember an encounter with a ranked warg near DG about a week ago. I was simply standing there, maybe hoping a creep ran by with the recently captured relic for a chance to reclaim it. This warg found me, pounced me and fought me one-on-one for a sec before backing up into npcs which i pulled anyway and both of us ended up in our respective rez circles....

am i wrong?
    Wow really? How many times have I caught you running around Grams and killed you without a problem. As for the day in question, yes I did initiate the fight. After you came out of the pounce, you were already down about 1.5k morale but after a morale pot you pretty much full health. After which you turned to run down the hill but I decided not to chase you. Believe it or not, after killing someone so many times I've been known to let them run off out of pity. Once you realized I wasn't chasing you, you turned and started zapping me. So I sat there and let you bang away. After about the fifth hit I tucked behind a tent to break LOS. So you ran around the tent to keep the engagement going so I came after you. At which time you managed to blow every CD only to end it with us killing each other. Bravo! So your record is now 0-10-1.....Awesome.
    ~Athomniac r11 Warg~Interdiction r10 Reaver~

Wow really? How many times have I caught you running around Grams and killed you without a problem. As for the day in question, yes I did initiate the fight. After you came out of the pounce, you were already down about 1.5k morale but after a morale pot you pretty much full health. After which you turned to run down the hill but I decided not to chase you. Believe it or not, after killing someone so many times I've been known to let them run off out of pity. Once you realized I wasn't chasing you, you turned and started zapping me. So I sat there and let you bang away. After about the fifth hit I tucked behind a tent to break LOS. So you ran around the tent to keep the engagement going so I came after you. At which time you managed to blow every CD only to end it with us killing each other. Bravo! So your record is now 0-10-1.....Awesome.
    RKs have cooldowns? since when?

I have morale pots and use them, not my fault if creeps dont use thiers. QQ about pots moar plz...

I never run, i kite. funny how down the hill also meant away from your npcs...why would i kite you into your own npcs???

So what you're saying is that you pounced me, but had no intention of continuing the fight?

As for you're killing me so many times, when have you ever pounced me and NOT sprint or brand?? warg of your rank should know by now that sprint is practically the kiss of death for RKs, brand just makes it EZ mode. so if i have to use pots and "burn my cooldowns" to get kills... i will. shouldnt surprise you really...
    Last edited by mech_55555; Feb 23 2011 at 05:19 PM.
    All i do is kite, kite, kite...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000c5ada/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/132342/145804037936499919/]Dorlasborn Lore-master r4[/url] -~- [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/132342/145804037936929498/]Halasborn Rune-keeper r9[/url] -~- [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/132342/145804037937062395/]Dagasborn Captain r0[/url]
    Lugbagrat Warleader r6 -~- Eweluvmiebicboi Defiler r5 (Elendilmir) -~- OllieWilliams Weaver r5 (Elendilmir)

Your right about one thing, I don't know about RKs having any CDs. I just assumed the AOE stun and the skill that causes attackers to get stunned on most hits were CDs.

No where in my statement did I complain about you using a morale pot. Point out said QQ....thought so. Just stating the facts.

But to say I've used a brand every time I've jumped you is just laughable. I do admit I used it the very first time I ran into you and I also remember finding you shortly there after and took care of business without it. Maybe some of you guys should learn the difference between a brand and a Immunity pot which lasts for 10 seconds and may give the appearance of a brand.

And yes I do know sprint is RK doom. But I try not to use CDs to fight certain classes. As you may recall, I didn't Hips, sprint or CJ you. If I did, you'd have died like usual and this post would never have happened.

This is no matter, rift releases tomorrow for some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningStarSE View Post
    I've been more active on windy since the last 2 week. I freeped once, though I prefer to creep at the moment. I don't tell who I am, but I'm sure you'll find out eventually. Some may know my Warleader for those who remember the very first months of pvmp, though I re-rolled one of my numerous creep (yeah i got all the pokemon ).

Yeah there are a fews.
    This wouldn't happen to be probably the only warleader to start with a G?

Your right about one thing, I don't know about RKs having any CDs. I just assumed the AOE stun and the skill that causes attackers to get stunned on most hits were CDs.

No where in my statement did I complain about you using a morale pot. Point out said QQ....thought so. Just stating the facts.

But to say I've used a brand every time I've jumped you is just laughable. I do admit I used it the very first time I ran into you and I also remember finding you shortly there after and took care of business without it. Maybe some of you guys should learn the difference between a brand and a Immunity pot which lasts for 10 seconds and may give the appearance of a brand.

And yes I do know sprint is RK doom. But I try not to use CDs to fight certain classes. As you may recall, I didn't Hips, sprint or CJ you. If I did, you'd have died like usual and this post would never have happened.

From what i've seen, if an rk crits EC, then that is > sprint in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by mech_55555 View Post
    I never run

You'll run from me.

Everyone runs from The Fishman.

Nobody escapes.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post

You'll run from me.

Everyone runs from The Fishman.

Nobody escapes.
    uhhhh hips?
    nice pic
    Treefnakh r6 warg Neverfear r7 WL, Treefraas r4 BA
    Treefras r10 LM

I love VT.
    [center][color=purple]I'm an anomaly of conversation, I'm honoring confrontation.[/color][/center]

Pffft, you know you'll come back to this game, you always do ^^

This thread made me laugh. Continue.

Oh and if you do get moar burgs, take care of our warg problem so I can have a legion of reaver minions like Gortheron!!!

kthxbai
    [center][b][color=cornflowerblue]Commander Arga Lessthanthree, Battle-master[/color][/b]
    [b]Leader of [color=crimson]<Inglorious Rejects>[/color] of Windfola[/b]
    [b]"Follow the ****** [color=cyan]shield[/color]!"[/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Elgalad View Post
    Pffft, you know you'll come back to this game, you always do ^^
    Lol, shut it Anca. You're probably right though. Just need about 5k more inf on my warg then it's retired for a while. Not sure if I'll keep playing the reaver or spider. Perhaps I'll get real crazy and rank meh defiler

On a side note, grats on warg slayer Halasborn. I heard you got it of me.

Lol, shut it Anca. You're probably right though. Just need about 5k more inf on my warg then it's retired for a while. Not sure if I'll keep playing the reaver or spider. Perhaps I'll get real crazy and rank meh defiler

On a side note, grats on warg slayer Halasborn. I heard you got it of me.
    Retired=a month off, maybe 3 if you play Rift and like it ^^ and not like i'll catch you in that time, 88/225k, will be lucky if I have r11 by the time you come back

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    This wouldn't happen to be probably the only warleader to start with a G?

I would rather write it with J, like Jon Lajoie, though you can't spell it without... Va..*

*(self-censored to prevent temp ban on the forum...)
    Marianna, Captain lv105, Gladden.

Ireland and more Irish than the Irish, loving Ireland and going for citizenship :)

LOL, I definitely got to know one burg out there, and no matter where I ran out of TR to drop back into stealth, he somehow managed to get me. I tried to change tactics - the burg did too, grrr, but I enjoyed it heaps and definitely kudos to that pesky burg, I felt loved in a 'kill that lil stupid woofy over and over' kinda way *grins*
    WOOF - we really finally need dogs in Middle Earth - WOOF

****Bump****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2