We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)

Alright will do...and for the record I'd rather be a stubby dwarf than a skinny point eared elfling.

Cool Re: Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)

Hello,
    I'm looking for an active, casual, mature, friendly kin complete with vent and clean jokes in kin chat. I got a pretty good idea how your kin is run from this thread and your kin website, so I went ahead and applied for a GL account and applied to TAME.

I am currently enjoying another MMO with a long-time guild, where I am an officer, but I subbed LotRO for 3 months in May and enjoy the game enough to split time between both games. I normally log in every morning at 5 AM and play awhile (mostly crafting) before work and will have a couple of nights and weekend times to play while I level up to 65. Furthermore, my oldest child is enjoying creating characters and working his highest level toon through Celondim area and we would be playing some together as well.

I have enjoyed Tolkien's writing since early childhood and have read the entire saga twice. My family enjoys watching the extended versions of Peter Jackson's version of the tale every 6 months or so, and I find I enjoy the book more than the film personally.

I may be online some this afternoon, helping my son figure out how to do some quests and purchase his mount, but tonight I have obligations elsewhere. That said, I'd love to chat with one of your officers about membership.

Thank you,
    Gladal
    Level 20 Hunter (who happens to be an Elf) and I just earned my first-ever Undying title on this toon.

will catch you ingame soon.. Being an Elf the Hobbits will try to pull you over to them. Just remember the Dwarves are the cool people in the kin. But sadly the kin is over running with those Hobbits. I need some back up lol

Wink Re: Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)

Quote Originally Posted by prettyface View Post
    will catch you ingame soon.. Being an Elf the Hobbits will try to pull you over to them. Just remember the Dwarves are the cool people in the kin. But sadly the kin is over running with those Hobbits. I need some back up lol
    Elves have enough love for both Dwarves and Hobbits. This Elf has applied and I do love my dwarf drinking buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by hucklebarry View Post
    Tame is a very laid back and casual kin. However those terms get overused and can be quite subjective, so I'll try and describe what TAME has been in the time I've been a part of the kin.

- We think crafting is important. To support our crafters we have a monthly crafting day where mats are borrowed, professions are shared, and wares are sold at kin level pricing over the weekend.

- We think fishing is important. We have a 50 pound salmon hanging in the kin house. New kin members also get a Fish TAMEr (+5 to fishing) pole when they join up.
    a kinship that values crafting **AND** fishing!??! where do i sign up?! as a recovering Ultima Online player, i miss this kind of stuff.

(well, having read the thread i guess i know where to sign up, but i did wanna say "zOMFGYOUREAWESOME" and then go click-click-signup.)

lol way too funny. Im sure Huck and the hobbit will enjoy have you..

can u mention any officer's name...bcoz its tough to contact u alone..

ok here is a few more
    Prettyface 65 Leader
    Sageypoo 65 Officer
    Runeblest 65 Officer
    Istealforfood 65 Officer Claim
    Huckling 65 Officer
    Pregnantnun 49 Officer
    Thrundim 65 Officer
    Mortamus 16 Officer
    Tristanian 17 Officer
    Cathiyan 65 Officer
    Cthoin 23 Officer Claim
    Frazeborn 65 Officer
    Berongard 65 Officer
    Sageriel 65 Officer
    Ozzcap 32 Officer
    Prettyburg 59 Officer
    Larsio 51 Officer
    Ibufforfood 13 Officer Claim
    Huckfooey 65 Officer
    Ribbitta 65 Officer
    Beranthir 41 Officer
    Sagelyn 28 Officer
    cootiewyn 51 Officer
    hucklestank 65 Officer
    Penwyn 65 Officer

Cool Re: Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)

Hello,
    This is Crytorr a lvl 24 Burglar. I am interested in joining your Kinship. I have applied on the website and my ingame name is Crytorr. I look forward to talking with you guys ingame.

Great, I will accept your app to the website. Take a look around. I or an officer will try and catch you online on monday..

Thumbs up Re: Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)

Hi, my toon name is Olgren. I'm a level 56 guardian looking for an active and fun kin. I've been reading on your kinship site. I think we are a good fit. I applied to your kin on your website. Hopefully, you can meet in game.

accepted your app to wedsite. Take a look around. I will try to catch u ingame very soon to answer any questions you have.

Still lookling for a few more players. Join in time to enjoy our 2 year anniversary celebrations this sunday.

Hello, I am a level 39 Minstrel that is looking for a fun guild to socialize with. I returned to LOTRO after quitting for 2 years and have started all over. I looked at your site and i think it would be the best fit for me. I've submitted my app and my in game name is Darsia.

Thank you for your consideration!

Hey my name is Kevin, i was tryin to apply to your kinship on your website but when i clicked the apply to kin button it just brought me to a blank screen.
    My main character is a lvl 35 hunter named Dintin and i will be trying to contact some officers in-game.
    i'm lookin for a fun enjoyable kin, sounds like yall would be the correct choice! lol

Oops, disregard that, I got the application in, don't know what the problem was.

Ok Darsia added you to kin after our talk...Welcome..Dintin I added you to website. Please look around to see if this is what you are looking for. I will have an officer contact you ingame.

Hello, My toon name is Borraran. I have been searching for a nice friendly/social kin for a while now, and I think this one fits that just perfectly, after browsing through your site and this thread. I have submitted an app on the site and I hope to see you in game
    Brandywine-US
    -------------------------------
    Boraran / Elf / Hunter / 65
    Borraran / Elf / Warden / 64
    Xanarth / Elf / Rune-Keeper / 49
    Borrath / Man / Burglar / 31

Accepted you to website.. Take a look around. I added you to friends list and will catch you ingame for a fast chat to answer any questions.

TAME is still accepting players. If you are looking for an active kinship with lots of level 65 players, look no further!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000038c82a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If interested in joining TAME, please see a member in-game, contact us here, or on our forums page.

http://tame.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=129766

We are always looking forward to meeting new people, and having fun playing the game!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000038c82a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We have added many great members over the last month. We would like to get to know our newest members better. Therefore have closed recruiting for the time being. Thanks Pretty

holy #### good to see this kin is still kickin! returning hunter of awesomeness looking to secure a re-invite? Went by the name of barlkin, barl or more fondly, barlpoo. Looking to reroll and rock the inappropriate stash once more!

lol how can you forget a name like barlpoo. That name has always stuck in my mind. Sure we always accept former members that come back to the game. Just add Prettyface or Prettyburg to your friends list. We still have quite a few members still kicking around when we started in 2009.

Awesome! Hope to be on a tad tonight if the game patches at a decent rate when I get home from work here in about 6 hours.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast