We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Returning. Can't find old accounts.

Hey guys,

So pretty much I quit playing this game couple years ago. I downloaded it three days ago and decided to give it another try. After logging in, I could not find my old accounts on either freep or creep side. I spent a lot of time playing on my old characters, leveling and gearing them up. Are the characters supposed to be deleted after two years of not playing or is it something else. Let me know either way please.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by incredable80 View Post
    Hey guys,

So pretty much I quit playing this game couple years ago. I downloaded it three days ago and decided to give it another try. After logging in, I could not find my old accounts on either freep or creep side. I spent a lot of time playing on my old characters, leveling and gearing them up. Are the characters supposed to be deleted after two years of not playing or is it something else. Let me know either way please.

Thanks in advance.
    Your characters should still be there; however, unless you are VIP you won't see all of your character slots. I would email Turbine and ask them about it.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by incredable80 View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
    Contact customer service or post to a help forum, you won't get much assistance here. Turbine doesn't monitor the forums for customer service issue. :-)

Lothhil, BW

I have my old account "this one" active but when I log into Brandywine I'm 99% that's the server I use to play on, none of my characters show up? I sent a support ticket in a while ago but I did not even get an auto reply from them yet. I hope I did not waste many hours re DLing this game, just to find out they deleted my characters for some reason.