We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Duo Mintrels

Duo Mintrels

Greetings Arkenstoners.
    Myself and a friend have recently started a pair of minstrels to complete the game together and help out our kin with songs of healing. Salya and Salyn are our names and members of Squires of the White Council, a small friendly helpful kin good for any new players learning the game. I'll keep the forums updated with how well this dou of songs and crys and ballads works out.

Behold!! The Knights of the White Council ride forth and bring light to the dark times
    Last edited by stockboy; Feb 21 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Re: Duo Mintrels

Just quick update on the minnies. first day we finished the Shire quests and deeds. Moved into Bree on day 2 an
    did most of the quests and about half of the deeds. working on the barrows now and some north downs.
    so far salya has done the healing for the most part and salyn the dpsing. first death at lvl 22 to a large groups of wights in the barrows. havent played in the last 2 days but ill update it when we play again.
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR="#A52A2A"]Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE=4][COLOR="#008000"]Guardian of the Free Peoples & Bree Land Brewing Company[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[I]Dobraine[/I] - [B]Warden[/B] l [I]Dobriana[/I] -[B] Rune Keeper[/B]
    [I]Dobrion[/I] - [B]Burglar[/B] l [I] Dobralia [/I]- [B]Minstrel
    [/B][I]Shiona[/I] -[B] Lore Master [/B] l [I]Dobriel [/I]- [B]Captain[/B]
    [I]Cruxius[/I] - [B]Guardian[/B] l [I]Nephilym[/I] - [B]Warden
    [/B][I]Arcamedes[/I] -[B] Rune Keeper[/B] l [I] Yukiri [/I]- [B]Hunter[/B][/CENTER]

Hope you are having fun with the minstrels! Duoing minnies isn't something I'd ever try, so it's cool to see your update.

It strikes me that you might need decent gear to do this, and I happen to be bored and have SMs in every craft. If there's something you need crafted, shoot me a message on my main Clarysta and I'll set you up. All for the low low price of...j/k, free for you, entertainment for me.

What's up with all the White Council kins? Knights, Squires, Recruits all popped up at the same time - are you all together?

(*has a slight obsession with kin names, sorry)
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Hope you are having fun with the minstrels! Duoing minnies isn't something I'd ever try, so it's cool to see your update.

It strikes me that you might need decent gear to do this, and I happen to be bored and have SMs in every craft. If there's something you need crafted, shoot me a message on my main Clarysta and I'll set you up. All for the low low price of...j/k, free for you, entertainment for me.

What's up with all the White Council kins? Knights, Squires, Recruits all popped up at the same time - are you all together?

(*has a slight obsession with kin names, sorry)
    yea it is a tough thing to do douing minnies. Having one heal and one dps has been the best so far.

As for the kin thing we are all together. The squires is for younger ppl everything is kept g-rated and some of the adults from the other kins are on it to help them learn how to play. The recruits is for adults lvls 1-34+ i say 34+ because if i person reaches 34 or above on the recruits they can be promoted into the knights of the white council by a vote from officers and other kin members. The knights is the main kin lvls 34+ so far and new members have to start in the recruits it is an adults only kin. It sounds confusing but its working so far. We also use a cross kin chat to keep in touch with each other. If anybody wants more info check out our kin page or send a pst to Wylfred in the knights.
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR="#A52A2A"]Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE=4][COLOR="#008000"]Guardian of the Free Peoples & Bree Land Brewing Company[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[I]Dobraine[/I] - [B]Warden[/B] l [I]Dobriana[/I] -[B] Rune Keeper[/B]
    [I]Dobrion[/I] - [B]Burglar[/B] l [I] Dobralia [/I]- [B]Minstrel
    [/B][I]Shiona[/I] -[B] Lore Master [/B] l [I]Dobriel [/I]- [B]Captain[/B]
    [I]Cruxius[/I] - [B]Guardian[/B] l [I]Nephilym[/I] - [B]Warden
    [/B][I]Arcamedes[/I] -[B] Rune Keeper[/B] l [I] Yukiri [/I]- [B]Hunter[/B][/CENTER]