We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: sigh lottery hates me or what?

Same here, when it first started i was winning the lottery at least once every other week, now i get it once every like 2 months except during events where i win just about every entry which is when you get junk from it. Have like 10 plat token wins and wasn't able to use any because i was saving them up to get something good and all of a sudden the trader for them disappeared and never came back and yet i was still winning tokens after he was removed.

Angry Re: sigh lottery hates me or what?

I've got you all beat.
    Other than the token lotteries from early February that I'm guessing 90% of people that entered won...I have NEVER...repeat, NEVER won a lottery. I started when the lotteries got restarted. I sign up with 6 characters for every major and I catch most of the flashes.
    NOT ONE!
    So quit your crying and pity me!

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Sbaker1689 View Post
    Same here, when it first started i was winning the lottery at least once every other week, now i get it once every like 2 months except during events where i win just about every entry which is when you get junk from it. Have like 10 plat token wins and wasn't able to use any because i was saving them up to get something good and all of a sudden the trader for them disappeared and never came back and yet i was still winning tokens after he was removed.

You're going to be very happy next month when our Anniversary rolls around and the traders return.

Angry Re: sigh lottery hates me or what?

NOOOOOOO i entered my 18 characters to win the Pesky Mouse and again

Come on i have cheese plenty of cheese for you

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    You're going to be very happy next month when our Anniversary rolls around and the traders return.
    Thank god lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3