We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unable to login?

EDIT: I got in after a few more logins.

Is anyone else getting this error when they try to login to Windfola?

I find it hard to believe that the server is full....

P.S. I am vip.
    Last edited by Celeodor; Feb 20 2011 at 01:21 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000f13b3/01008/signature.png]Celeodor[/charsig]
    [color=aqua]~[b]Celeodor, Halenden, Plantri, Renbrand[/b][/color]
    [color=darkred]~[color=red][b]Brishnak, Asknai, Ohey[/b][/color], Venanor, Controversy, Sharc, Lugsha[/color]
    [color=gold]~GotV Kinship of Windfola[/color]

Re: Unable to login [solved]

I'm still getting the same message

EDIT: Solved by logging a few more times as well
    Last edited by pks1234; Feb 20 2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: solved

ITS NOT SOLVED! I just got it here.

Re: Unable to login?

Just keep trying to log in, it took me about 10 tries. Should fix itself

Then again, its not solved, solved would be not having this issue.

Well, maybe the server actually is full. It might not be a problem at all.

I just had the connection failed error while I was logged in and playing. My landline phone service was out for a few minutes, too. I have Verizon FIOS and I assumed it was a Verizon issue. Now both my internet and phone are working again. I'm about to log back in to the game.

Edited to add: I was on Windfola at the time. I am getting the connection failed/server full error when I try to log in now. I am a VIP. Hmmm.....
    Last edited by Theblalab; Feb 20 2011 at 01:40 PM.

A full server is an issue, they cannot alow more registrations than the server can handle its a failure of logistics plain and simple, any DBA would know that.

Well this looks like a generic message, cannot connect to authentication server. We actually log in and get past the server selection page.

Another Sunday of down time. *groan*

Lots of retries. 10 minutes and 15 attempts by me so far. The auth server is not accepting connections. Broken. I know it's Sunday, but c'mon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000048594/01008/signature.png]Merlior[/charsig]

Yup ... keep getting server full ... which is sad ... especially when F2P have filled the server too the point that VIP's cant login ..
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

server is full for me woohoooo...................... .....

Quote Originally Posted by Kituco View Post
    A full server is an issue, they cannot alow more registrations than the server can handle its a failure of logistics plain and simple, any DBA would know that.
    I would imagine it telling them another server would be best in the registration/login procedure.

*crosses fingers*

same problem here but I have a hard time believing that Windfola is full since the error occurs after trying to connect to the authentication/login server which, as I understand it, is a separate entity from Windfola. I can get on to Meneldor just fine though so who knows.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000001d6c/01007/signature.png]Eldir[/charsig]

It seems to have gone away for me, just logged in t windfola on 2 seperate accounts without a problem.

getting currently full message, boo!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042060000000cc167/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    phewi//business//lawrencetaylor//tribe//lonchaneyjr//ninkasi
    elendilmir//ridder//windy

Yep, same message. One way to get me really upset is not have access to a service I pay for...

I can't get in either, and I am a paying customer since the game was released. Not loving the F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by beerman69 View Post
    Yup ... keep getting server full ... which is sad ... especially when F2P have filled the server too the point that VIP's cant login ..
    Agreed

Having same issue multiple attempts same error
    **EDIT** Took about 10 attempts able to log in and on a character
    Last edited by Orthwine; Feb 20 2011 at 04:19 PM.

Yeah, me and many of kin took several attempts to get in.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000006e1/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"...damn you burglars with your endless bag of tricks and utility belts." -Orion

I'm having the same problem. Funny, I picked Windfola back when F2P began because my research suggested it was the least popular server. Maybe everyone else did the same thing.

Unhappy Re: Unable to login?

Of course I actually went ahead and signed up for VIP today and now I haven't been able to login. Looks like I made a mistake... Won't happen again

has anyone (meaning turbine people of course) adressed this yet ? Im really getting the feeling the lifers and vips are getting shafted lately of course the f2pers are where they are making their money now so im not surprised. keep it up turbine your doing a great job of shifting the whole game to nothing but a teenage money machine, dont forget who got ya where you are ,wait too late for that!!

Close the launcher on the task bar and start with a fresh launcher (it will download and install a file) and the issue goes away.