We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Wink Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

Oh my God. First off, throughout the thread I see alot of cross-hate between Liffey/Bluecheez and Dawlin/Etc. (started skipping pages after i realized it was all just bellyaching about namaste) But what stood out to me is that Beorning gets just thrashed by a couple of different people. My main toon is my Runekeeper, I've logged the most time as him. Beorning for the longest time has been brushed off to the side and left alone. I've really only been devoting attention to him for the last five months, compared to the two years everyone else has used to work on their wardens and focus on them. The fact that I can do what I do on Beorning is a clear indication of one thing, i'm already at the top of my game in PvE. PvP is going to be a focus for me eventually. The reason you see Beorning out in the moors with raids, standing back half the time and the other half running up and chunking EoB or JoDF in your Creep faces is simple. I am only trying to get enough renown right now to hit rank four for the sergeant-at-arms bracelet, so i'm being a raid baby to facilitate that. If I cared about getting kills or renown I would play a totally different approach to PvP. For example, 1v1'ing Rustynailz and winning as many times as losing. I'm pretty sure I'm a better warden than most. If you feel like giving me any more hate, feel free to vent your petty insecurities and squabbles on this thread. I'll be waitin'.

Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

I could not stop laughing. It hurts.

Spar this noob warg Notblondie, only then can you truly wear the roleplaying tag my child.

Quote Originally Posted by Halindil View Post
    Oh my God. First off, throughout the thread I see alot of cross-hate between Liffey/Bluecheez and Dawlin/Etc. (started skipping pages after i realized it was all just bellyaching about namaste) But what stood out to me is that Beorning gets just thrashed by a couple of different people. My main toon is my Runekeeper, I've logged the most time as him. Beorning for the longest time has been brushed off to the side and left alone. I've really only been devoting attention to him for the last five months, compared to the two years everyone else has used to work on their wardens and focus on them. The fact that I can do what I do on Beorning is a clear indication of one thing, i'm already at the top of my game in PvE. PvP is going to be a focus for me eventually. The reason you see Beorning out in the moors with raids, standing back half the time and the other half running up and chunking EoB or JoDF in your Creep faces is simple. I am only trying to get enough renown right now to hit rank four for the sergeant-at-arms bracelet, so i'm being a raid baby to facilitate that. If I cared about getting kills or renown I would play a totally different approach to PvP. For example, 1v1'ing Rustynailz and winning as many times as losing. I'm pretty sure I'm a better warden than most. If you feel like giving me any more hate, feel free to vent your petty insecurities and squabbles on this thread. I'll be waitin'.
    There's a quote you should take to heart:

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Disclaimer:
    Namaste is in no way responsible for the statements, actions, and/or conflicts put forth by any and all of its individual members. Unofficial statements of individuals cannot be quoted, generalized, or used as evidence of an emerging trend affecting the entire organization. Unauthorized attempts to utilize or tamper with information in any way is strictly prohibited under article 8 section 5. Namaste does not partake in or attempt to resolve personal issues, problems, conflicts, sabotage, blackmail, guerrilla warfare, flaming, QQing, trolling, or Anirien tactics of any kind.

Yeah Dagstruct, here's one for you, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Yeah Dagstruct, here's one for you, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
    Yes, guy with lore wannabe based name, here's one for you, "Please, stop using quotes which have no relevance to the conversation/person at hand."

Unless of course you have proof that Dag lives in a glass house. I, full well, would LOVE to see that. Then I'd go throw stones at his home. Poor dag.

Good idea Blondie! I'll go back to being uber in game and let you and Dag stay here and troll forums. Have a great day!

Good idea Blondie! I'll go back to being uber in game and let you and Dag stay here and troll forums. Have a great day!
    Your definition of "uber" is way off base. That's like me saying I'm Michael Phelps, I just refuse to train or show off my talents. I'll see you soon.

Know that one, can't say I can figure out how you think it applies here though... Also, my spaceship has reinforced viewport windows, so I can throw stones as hard as I want and they won't get scratched. Might agitate my Wookiee though... All these gizka everywhere have him on edge as is...

And Blondie, he's clearly just roleplaying. He's hiding his abilities until he's into Mordor so that Sauron doesn't think he's a threat. That whole dying to deep-claw thing really put Sauron at ease. Duh...
    Last edited by Apocalypse32100; Feb 16 2011 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse32100 View Post
    And Blondie, he's clearly just roleplaying. He's hiding his abilities until he's into Mordor so that Sauron doesn't think he's a threat. That whole dying to deep-claw thing really put Sauron at ease. Duh...
    Brilliant idea. I need to start doing that.

Just when I thought video game families couldn't possibly be any more hilarious, I get proved wrong. LOL at needing a group to identify with. USA USA USA USA

Thumbs up Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

We are still winning btw....Beorning....dude chill out. It sounds like you just botoxed your balls and they have swelled due to lack of stimulation over time. IT IS A GAME! Just because we have speculative disagreements doesn't mean you have the right to throw rocks at Dags glass house....

Blondie, you are slacking on de-railing this thread...I thought you were better than this.

Pretty sure you just validated the hate with this wall of text.

First off, When FTP hit, I remember being in GB thadur with you and you said that spamming defiant challenge was the only and best way to keep aggro on a warden. At which point I corrected you, and you were very stubborn.
    So therefore I have never run with you again so I can't say how much you may or may not have improved, but lets just say, in the past 3-4 months you would have had to completely relearn regear and retrait your warden to even come close to the pve capabilities of some other wardens that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    ...you said that spamming defiant challenge was the only and best way to keep aggro on a warden.
    ... lol.

/10chars
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [U]Creeps:[/U] Lookmomacreep (R6 WL), Wargiepoo (STKR), Seeingeyesingle (WVR)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=#4169e1]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Thimble View Post
    Blondie, you are slacking on de-railing this thread...I thought you were better than this.
    You, sir, you're a blight. And you, human. *points at random person*

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    You, sir, you're a blight. And you, human. *points at random person*
    Stop pointing at me.
    Taelia.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliLevi View Post
    Stop pointing at me.
    Enemies are everywhere. GO GO GO!

*points directly at blondie*

I blame YOU for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

*points directly at blondie*

I blame YOU for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
    *GASP* How could you?! What have I done?

Wall of text summarized as: I'm awesome on my RK so you shouldn't trash talk my Warden. That's what this is about, right?.
    For the record, you're a massive t00l. No one ever actually said you sucked on your Warden, though you do. We just said you're an a$$ hat. Thanks for showing just how right we were. Carry on with being obnoxious.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    *GASP* How could you?! What have I done?
    EVERYTHING DUH!! you did it ALL. Everything that ever was or is is your fault.

You were the second shooter on the grassy knoll

You were the one that was actually sitting at Clinton's desk. (was it good?)

You fudged the votes in Florida

And YOU took the last piece of cheese out of the fridge causing my grilled cheese sandwich to just be fried bread.

EVERYTHING DUH!! you did it ALL. Everything that ever was or is is your fault.

You were the second shooter on the grassy knoll

You were the one that was actually sitting at Clinton's desk. (was it good?)

You fudged the votes in Florida

And YOU took the last piece of cheese out of the fridge causing my grilled cheese sandwich to just be fried bread.
    You know too much. You will be taken out of the picture. Sorry, nothing personal, just business.

blah blah blah I can't make paragraphs Rustynailz blah blah blah
    who are you again?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

haha this thread reminds me of the taba vs legends thread from back in 2007. those were soem good times.

also, we're all goign to die is the best kin on the server, cause we dont go around waving our epeens nor do we care about server first or any of that ****.

ps bring back noctis eris
    Last edited by skorpion352; Feb 20 2011 at 04:27 AM.
    [center][font=Arial][size=2]
    [color=#0066cc]Skorp, lvl 100 HNT - Tailor[/color] | [color=#00FF00]Skorpling, lvl 61 BRN - Cook[/color]
    [color=#ff0000]Ambein, lvl 68 Human LRM - Scholar[/color] | [color=#FFA500]Skorpedo, lvl 52 WDN - Woodworker[/color] | [color=#FFFF00]Lengram, lvl 49 RNK - Jeweller[/color]
    Eruchin - Formerly of Nimrodel Server | Current Arkenstoner
    [/size][/font][/center]

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast