We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    I have to say though, the BEST part of the jaggerjack video was tycho Buying DP buffs LMAO - it really portrayed the intensity of the fight.
    Oh yeah man it was so intense I had to buy dp buffs. But at least we got him down. Madhy with the KB!

Now there be hating on Ed! oh damn!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620b0000000e2868/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8 View Post
    Oh yeah man it was so intense I had to buy dp buffs. But at least we got him down. Madhy with the KB!

Now there be hating on Ed! oh damn!
    LMAO I know right? I was going for crack cocaine but I will accept hate on me!
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by ysnpwhite View Post
    When you brag about something you are going to get people who hate on you. But what you need to remember is that it is people who are hating on you.
    Mag, this may be true - however, when the leader of the Kin is the one doing the hating, it's a little difficult to over look it, doncha think?

I know for a fact not everyone in Namaste hates Vengeance, the kin or all it's individual members. And I think I can pretty safely assume that not everyone in Vengeance hates Namaste, the kin or all of it's individual members.
    This is very true.

Speaking for myself only, I don't "hate" anyone who plays this game. Not Madhy; not Dwalin, nor the Aussies, nor anyone in specific. What I despise, however, is the continued childishness being thrown around. Vengeance leadership, specifically, has done everything possible to curtail any Namaste-hating in our Kin chat. We have no hope of repairing the relationship that may have one existed, but we've done what we can to stop things from our end. The gestures have not been returned, ever, and have instead been spat upon, and we've quit worrying about it. If our members want to trash on Namaste from this point forward, they'll have my full support. The only way this will stop is when/if Namaste wants to put a foot forward, because we've already tried.

I have had many conversations with people within Namaste who have copied what's been said in Kin chat about us, and it's not only contributed to by Namaste leadership, it's encouraged.

To be straight with you (and all of Namaste, for that matter), a little competition would be welcomed, but it's reached the level that Namaste feels like creating a video to undermine a huge accomplishment is not only warranted, but funny. Put yourself in our position -- how would you take it? Would you be offended?

Any attempt by anyone to justify the video as merely a joke is completely disingenuous. Sure, I actually did find it funny... but the video was made to make a statement. The only members of Namaste that offered any sort of congratulations were previous members of our Kinship and yourself. This speaks volumes to me.

On a personal note, I've never had a problem with you at all, Mag. I know all too well that people judge an entire kinship by their members, and I want to make it clear that the inverse isn't true towards you.
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [U]Creeps:[/U] Lookmomacreep (R6 WL), Wargiepoo (STKR), Seeingeyesingle (WVR)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=#4169e1]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    Lets all unify against crack cocaine, can we all agree that crack cocaine is bad, move on, and stop worrying about which kinship is "#1"?
    I think crack cocaine rocks! (hehe, get it? Rocks?)
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

You know what? You guys are raging so hard I have no chance of catching up. You couldn't have taken a break? UGH. 7 pages...yeah not happening. Off I go to eat lunch and watch BSG.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][U]Dirtyblonde[/U] 65[/B] Burg (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Notblondie[/B][/U] (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Scratchs[/B][/U][/FONT] (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s"]Blame the players.
    [/URL][url="http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ref/2283770762"] Battlefield Heroes is really fun![/url]

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Oh, it's on spidey....
    We had a server first of an afk LT HM tank, beat that scooter!
    Pffft, I troll in glff while doing the gauntlet on auto follow, you gotta do better than that, you fat, smelly, dorf.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmacil View Post

And ya, I have nothing to contribute here. Just wanted cookies...that is all.
    +REP
    Come back to Lotro, you smelly nub!
    [color=purple]Hunter**Lore-Master**Minstrel
    Hard Mode doesn't just have to be Turbine's invention.[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000c9636/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think this is all Tali's fault. Her gear is so terrible that she losses it to burgs.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][U]Dirtyblonde[/U] 65[/B] Burg (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Notblondie[/B][/U] (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Scratchs[/B][/U][/FONT] (Elendilmir)
    [/URL][url="http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ref/2283770762"] Battlefield Heroes is really fun![/url]

Quote Originally Posted by uf001 View Post
    Speaking for myself only, i don't "hate" anyone who plays this game. Not madhy; not dwalin, nor the aussies, nor anyone in specific. What i despise, however, is the continued childishness being thrown around. Vengeance leadership, specifically, has done everything possible to curtail any namaste-hating in our kin chat. We have no hope of repairing the relationship that may have one existed, but we've done what we can to stop things from our end. The gestures have not been returned, ever, and have instead been spat upon, and we've quit worrying about it. If our members want to trash on namaste from this point forward, they'll have my full support. The only way this will stop is when/if namaste wants to put a foot forward, because we've already tried.
    Your achievement of BO HM is something to be saluted (It Is), however some of your kin celebrated by calling out Namaste in GLFF. They didn't call out Madhy, Dawlin, or the Aussies. The didn't call out any individual or group of individuals...they called out the kin. I don't know any of the vengeance kin from adam, but i remember Namaste getting mocked in GLFF. The kin answered in hilarious fashion. Everyone quit taking this too seriously...its just a video game!

P.S. I did not personally partake in said Jagger-Jack Raid as I could not meet the radiance requirement!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000f3dbc/signature.png]Calatia[/charsig][/center][center][COLOR=GOLD]"I think hunters need another nerf"[/COLOR][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Pffft, I troll in glff while doing the gauntlet on auto follow, you gotta do better than that, you fat, smelly, dorf.
    That only speaks of your personal accomplishments, what have you done as a kin lately?
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

This whole thread is full of win BTW!!!!

To everyone out there I am an ***, and I do brag about accomplishments of everyone. I will continue to copy and paste, I will continue to have fun at the expense of others noobness, and I will always say my kin is the best because its the truth and I'm in it!

The great part about all of this is that after a good year of no one stepping up to attempt to de-throne us, someone has! HOOOOOORAYYYY FOR BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about damn time! With all this **** content, the least we could do is get some competition!

As for the other noobs who think they are sweet: (to take a word from Liffey who took it from me in the first place) Scooter, you need to grab your crotchular area and make sure they still can feel pleasure.

Thank you all for wasting your time and reading my post. I love you all.....and Blondie. Who is by far the best troller I have ever known. If there was an award for trolling, this guy would win. I mean, I'm super cereal on this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000016994/01001/signature.png]Turmil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by UF001 View Post
    Mag, this may be true - however, when the leader of the Kin is the one doing the hating, it's a little difficult to over look it, doncha think?

I have had many conversations with people within Namaste who have copied what's been said in Kin chat about us, and it's not only contributed to by Namaste leadership, it's encouraged.

Just keep it real dude, I dont mind people thinking or saying bad things about me or Namaste, but if you are going to drag this in to Glff and forums then you better be ready to step up. You did BO HM and then you made bad comments in GLFF about Namaste. In response Namaste makes fun of ur BO Kill O.-

Whats fair is fair.

And about you knowing whats is been said in Namaste Kinchat I say to you, Context is very important. The diference between you and I is that I dont care. I would rather have Kinnies say bad things in Kinchat than in Glff, so I for one encouraged them to let it all out in Kin rather than outloud in GLFF, sadly nothing is perfect and emotions sometimes get the best out of people.

Funny how things are, I remember Vengeance trashing people in Glff and Forums everywhere a long time ago. But it seems that you never had any issues with that, I guess that as long as you werent the one getting hurt everything was just great.
    Even if you get to conquer the new raid server first, even if you do everything better than anyone else, you will still have to deal with a basic principle. For EVERY ACTION there's a REACTION. but I guess that been on the other side of the barrel is not very fun huh? Things change darling...

I make you a deal, you stop trashing us, we will stop trashing you. And plz stop spiying on our Kinchat cause thats just sad :/ I mean seriously now Namaste is going to have a Stalker too?

Fine I guess we will have to make it official then
    Last edited by bodreman; Feb 14 2011 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    That only speaks of your personal accomplishments, what have you done as a kin lately?
    6 manned Jasper Mudbottom!!!! I know they said it couldn't be done, wait until level cap increase they said, but no!!!! Vinyara takes care of bidness!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

6 manned Jasper Mudbottom!!!! I know they said it couldn't be done, wait until level cap increase they said, but no!!!! Vinyara takes care of bidness!!!
    SS or it didn't happen
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000551c5/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Mediocre minds are always jealous, and inclined to surround themselves with persons of little ability, fearing the reputation of being led...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Thimble View Post
    This whole thread is full of win BTW!!!!

To everyone out there I am an ***, and I do brag about accomplishments of everyone. I will continue to copy and paste, I will continue to have fun at the expense of others noobness, and I will always say my kin is the best because its the truth and I'm in it!

The great part about all of this is that after a good year of no one stepping up to attempt to de-throne us, someone has! HOOOOOORAYYYY FOR BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about damn time! With all this **** content, the least we could do is get some competition!

As for the other noobs who think they are sweet: (to take a word from Liffey who took it from me in the first place) Scooter, you need to grab your crotchular area and make sure they still can feel pleasure.

Thank you all for wasting your time and reading my post. I love you all.....and Blondie. Who is by far the best troller I have ever known. If there was an award for trolling, this guy would win. I mean, I'm super cereal on this.
    I disagree. You're obviously just a lost drunk dwarf who over-ate and is now trying to hold it all in. GET YOUR PUDGY BLOATED BEHIND OUT OF HERE! *Points at door*

On a side note. I think that Warfare is still the best kinship. None of you casuals could have raided Lone Lands during open beta like we did. It was pro. Our previous achievements > your previous AND current achievements.

EDIT: http://www.warfarekin.org/
    It's too bad our forums have been down for a while.

After several wipes, we finally managed to take down Igash the Fanatic. Probably the toughest fight in the game besides Jagger Jack (which required a haxxor to beat btw).

It took weeks and weeks of working together to get our LIs, traits, gear, and teamwork Igash ready, but all this work has paid off. Mad props to those involved, I think that I may need a diaper change....
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Hey Vengeance and Namaste and Vinyara and LOTW, Ima let you finish, but Sons of Durin is the best kinship of all time. Of all time!

..pwnt
    [color=purple]Hunter**Lore-Master**Minstrel
    Hard Mode doesn't just have to be Turbine's invention.[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000c9636/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by UF001 View Post
    Not entirely. I could see how it could make it seem that way more. But if I log in tonight and Kim hates on me, Kim hates right?, I'm not going to automatically assume everyone in vengeance hates me and I'm not going to hate on the kin either. Even if all the officers, which is everyone in the kin right? :P, hate on me. I'm still not going to think less of the kinship in general.

Speaking for myself only, I don't "hate" anyone who plays this game. Not Madhy; not Dwalin, nor the Aussies, nor anyone in specific. What I despise, however, is the continued childishness being thrown around. Vengeance leadership, specifically, has done everything possible to curtail any Namaste-hating in our Kin chat. We have no hope of repairing the relationship that may have one existed, but we've done what we can to stop things from our end. The gestures have not been returned, ever, and have instead been spat upon, and we've quit worrying about it. If our members want to trash on Namaste from this point forward, they'll have my full support. The only way this will stop is when/if Namaste wants to put a foot forward, because we've already tried.
    Forcing silence only causes the feelings to increase imo. If we were to make Vengeance bashing not allowed in kin chat it would only get worse in much more public arenas.

I have my suspicions of who this might be, I've had many tells from people who've copied and pasted stuff from your kin chat, from H&G's kin chat, etc. But like you, I assume, I don't take action on any of it. Because it was said in a private chat where it wasn't meant to cause drama. Just a place to vent.

To be straight with you (and all of Namaste, for that matter), a little competition would be welcomed,
    I, personally, am looking forward to the race for server first with the new content.

but it's reached the level that Namaste feels like creating a video to undermine a huge accomplishment is not only warranted, but funny. Put yourself in our position -- how would you take it? Would you be offended?
    I personally found the video to be hilarious. However I tend to think the prank was made in bad taste, but it was a prank. I say prank because it was just that, a prank on Vengeance. It wasn't just a joke to be funny.

On a personal note, I've never had a problem with you at all, Mag. I know all too well that people judge an entire kinship by their members, and I want to make it clear that the inverse isn't true towards you.
    As I have never had a problem with you. Or for that matter any of Vengeance...honestly, the few people I had most problems with are now a part of Namaste. >.>
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

I rat faced drunk atm.

Who or where is Jagger Jack again?

Actually I blame alcohol for this whole thread anyway. If the op poster had just drank more alco they never would have bothered to post this junk.

Hooray for drawing negative attention to yourselves. Way to draw more people to the server cause we frikkin need them.

If your two kins had any real brains/balls you could bet 1200/2400g on who gets the first kill on the new raid. Whatever 12 people on each side can come up with. Hell 200/300g a member of the raid each I would say. everyday for a week the losing team has to say the other raid group are gods in gllf. Cmon, at least make it fun people the hand bags at 10 paces get you nowhere.

the rivalry is pretty good and keeps people sharp imo, just keep it as fun.

Lol might have to open up a book on this one.

Go on you bunch of cowards! BET BET BET BET! or are you bauk, bauk, bauk chicken?
    Seanie

...Even if all the officers, which is everyone in the kin right? :P...
    Just to be clear, there's four officers, one leader, and all were either founders (transfers from Brandywine) or have been in kin ~2 years.

Should have multiquoted but just to make a few corrections:

Vengeance downs TBO HM.
    Someone says something braggy in GLFF (think Turmil got it first, I was copying and pasting HM text).
    Beorning (Edit: Sorry Beornling) says something douchey.
    Coldfellz invites people who were "tired of being second best" to app Vengeance. Obviously in response to Beorning's comments.
    The rest, as they say is history, or readable in this thread.

Not placing blame, but just in case anyone isn't sure who threw the first stone, there you go.

Finally, despite thinking it was a d*** move and makes everyone who participated a total ***, the video was funny. I particularly appreciated the constant Heartseeker reticule and buying DP hope.
    Last edited by Balthinor; Feb 14 2011 at 11:24 PM.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Balthinor View Post
    Not placing blame.
    Placing blame is the most important part. Find a scapegoat and CRUCIFY!

@ Balthinor, its Beorning, not Beornling. Beornling is a damn good Champ and not the same guy as this.......whatever.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Feb 14 2011 at 10:56 PM.

First off, Sons Of Durin 107th Core had the server first. Second enjoy a Fosterz and some skittles. Thirdly, anything else i say would be after consumption of some Jack.

& Yeah? Well I have skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty132 View Post
    First off, Sons Of Durin 107th Core had the server first. Second enjoy a Fosterz and some skittles. Thirdly, anything else i say would be after consumption of some Jack.

& Yeah? Well I have skittles.
    Just to clarify for everyone, "Jack" is what frosty calls Hi-C Fruit Punch pouches, after all, he's pushing the better part of a decade til he can have the real thing

P.S. For Frosty's sake, hope that 2012 is just hype, else he'll die sober.

P.P.S. You're now returned to your regularly scheduled flame fest. Sorry I'm not participating, I've just found Lightsabers to be more intriguing than Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    Placing blame is the most important part. Find a scapegoat and CRUCIFY!
    hey! Hey you fatty! I blame you for all those failed raids in ered luin + the shire, the departure of Goldguy + Kalioth, and for me replacing you as my prom date cause yer *** is "FLUFFY"!!!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast