We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 217
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    84

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    It's Valentine's Day, you guys. I got a bouquet of cookies earlier in the mail which signifies that Namaste and Vengeance can coexist in peace and love (and chocolate).
    [color=purple]Hunter**Lore-Master**Minstrel
    Hard Mode doesn't just have to be Turbine's invention.[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000c9636/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    304

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by rshetty View Post
    I am up for a 5 man. Been working on a strat. Going to have to coordinate hips, ents and last stand perfectly
    Blue I figured out a new strat that will work with only 4, but it requires a last stand logout from Tsion to bug out all the adds.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000004641/signature.png]Dwalor[/charsig]

    Sku - 65 Burglar
    Lorindil - 65 Lore-master

    - Nimrodel -

  3. #78

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Have you even watched the video yet? You guys are way too sensitive, lol. Go and watch our video posted somewhere in this thread and tell me that thing is not funny - Just saying.

    On a more serious note I would say:

    Every time you or anyone else puts a thread on the forums you can expect someone saying nice things and others saying bad things, that's the nature of the beast, and I for one love it O.- The only reason why you'd make the thread of BO HM is because you wanted to brag and show people that you were still alive and kicking.

    If you want to brag, then go to the forums and don't pretend you had other intentions. If you want respect, then go and get that from your kin members, because that's all that matters.

    This is what this Jagger Jack kill is all about, A parody about how people like to pretend they don't want to brag when in fact they are doing the opposite. Many kinships in all servers do the same thing, they make threads about their accomplishments to get more fame, But very few kinships try to use the forums to gain respect and validation.

    Namaste Uses the forums to show that we are alive and kicking as well. But we know and understand that every thread give us also controversy and criticism. When in doubt about our performance as a Kinship we always go to our members for validation and respect, not to the forums.

    In a nuttshell: Use the forums to show that you're alive and kicking, brag about your accomplishments and seek momentum to make more success. If what you want is respect then avoid the forums, and go to your kinnies

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    3,321

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Nuh uh, he started it!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][U]Dirtyblonde[/U] 65[/B] Burg (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Notblondie[/B][/U] (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Scratchs[/B][/U][/FONT] (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s"]Blame the players.
    [/URL][url="http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ref/2283770762"] Battlefield Heroes is really fun![/url]

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    168

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Thanks for the cookies Ceru! How did you know chocolate chip was my favorite? <3

    On a serious note, it's wrong to think all the members of Namaste hate and are out to get Vengeace and the same can be said I'm sure for others in Vengeance. And I also don't think that having 3 core raids is something to brag about. All it means is we have more people and that isn't always a good thing.

    The reason this thread was posted was not that you downed BO HM, to which I say congrats! But the responces your members made in GLFF, which were nothing short of lawl. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    [COLOR=#a52a2a]Rivawen - [/COLOR][COLOR=#A52A2A]Trending - [/COLOR][COLOR=#a52a2a]Emporio - Jabberwock - Badromance[/COLOR]

  6. #81

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!



    This is all I have for now cause quite frankly I dont have time to read this all ATM, but expect a lengthy reply later
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    3,321

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youmyfood View Post
    If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    Words to live by. Oh how many times I've said this about certain people. Some just never learn.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][U]Dirtyblonde[/U] 65[/B] Burg (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Notblondie[/B][/U] (Nimrodel) | [U][B]Scratchs[/B][/U][/FONT] (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s"]Blame the players.
    [/URL][url="http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ref/2283770762"] Battlefield Heroes is really fun![/url]

  8. #83

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    All bragging, or accomplishments, respect, parodies, controversy, competition and whatever else aside, its pretty obvious there is bitterness between some players. After all, Adam Sandler did say in "Billy Madison"......"It takes two to tango, or something like that."


    I like a lot of people in both Vengeance and Namaste. Hell, AG and Vengeance has had a very good relationship for a very long time, and there isn't anything I could seriously think of that would change that. They have a good solid kin, and is the only top-notch end game kin that has withstood every expansion since the beginning (I think at least xD).


    And Namaste you guys are pretty darn fun to play with as well. I've known quite a few of you guys before you were in Namaste. There is definitely a lot of talent in the group, and I hope it does last. Just be careful with 'clicks' that form, because history doesn't lie, and I've seen them kill very good kins in less than a week (sometimes overnight).


    <3 you all, not literally though, that's just kinda fruity
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  9. #84

    Red face Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by bodreman View Post
    This is what this Jagger Jack kill is all about, A parody about how people like to pretend they don't want to brag when in fact they are doing the opposite. Many kinships in all servers do the same thing, they make threads about their accomplishments to get more fame, But very few kinships try to use the forums to gain respect and validation.
    I don't think that we were pretending that we didn't want to brag. We WERE bragging. That's what you do when you do cool stuff. We weren't particulary looking for respect or validation either. The best thing I've heard you say is that respect is something that you look towards your kinmates for. Personally, I get more respect than I'm owed in Vengeance. As for validation well...Vengeance's reputation both before and after I became a member has always spoken for itself.

    The only thing in our original post (and I mean the ONLY thing) that was intentionally snarky was the reference to Vengeance being labeled as a "dead" kin. This has always been a source of amusement for us and thats why it went into the post. Namaste's reaction to one word was to form a faux raid and kill Jaggerjack. I mean, hell, why didn't you just take that raid and go into DN and do TBO HM? That would've been a much better answer to our kill. I'da give ya props for that. But you didnt. You went and did a silly (it was funny, i like how you bought DP buffs) Jaggerjack vid. Super. Awesome. Give yourselves a big pat on the back.

    This isn't about competition. We don't feel like we have any tbh. That's why we're doing things like TBO HM. No one else has done it on Nimrodel. We're not going to go and do a 6man LT HM because it's already been done. That was a great achievement. I'm jealous. Maybe we can do one better. However, if you really want to saddle up Namaste's and Vengeance's resumes next to each other, then by all means please do.

    Let me know what you come up with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001207bb/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    230

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by drmahodi View Post
    I've seen Tae doing some pretty rebellious things while your not there btw.

    Just thought I'd let you know.

    I think you need to take some action brosal.
    You know me... -_-
    Taelia.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    138

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youmyfood View Post
    Thanks for the cookies Ceru! How did you know chocolate chip was my favorite? <3

    On a serious note, it's wrong to think all the members of Namaste hate and are out to get Vengeace and the same can be said I'm sure for others in Vengeance. And I also don't think that having 3 core raids is something to brag about. All it means is we have more people and that isn't always a good thing.

    The reason this thread was posted was not that you downed BO HM, to which I say congrats! But the responces your members made in GLFF, which were nothing short of lawl. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

    Good post Riv.

    The statements in glff were made basically in a euphoria from getting something accomplished that we hard worked hard towards. With all the issues surrounding the kin, we were all emotionally charged going into the fight, and the fact that we got it down just kind of blew everything open (that's what she said). Things were said in the heat of the moment for the most part.

    My standpoint is that I do have a great deal of respect for many Namaste players such as yourself, Dag, Cer, Sly etc. etc, but that doesn't mean I still wish for your total failure in the next raid.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    138

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Also, I hope that the next boss eats Tae's lynx.

    And.

    ./scold Cerulian

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    138

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post

    This is all I have for now cause quite frankly I dont have time to read this all ATM, but expect a lengthy reply later
    Why would your input matter?

  14. #89

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youmyfood View Post
    The reason this thread was posted was not that you downed BO HM, to which I say congrats! But the responces your members made in GLFF, which were nothing short of lawl. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    Check with your boy Beor-something. I believe he made one of the more immature, non-congratulatory comments to us. He's a warden, right? In theory I mean. I mean I was just wondering because I haven't heard of him doing anything of note so I was wondering where his judgement of leetness came from....

    P.S. I can take it. I can dish it out. I can do anything.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001207bb/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    84

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Nobody can have my cookies. They even have my name on them in frosting.

    Also, why is Ed in this thread? ./confused



    P.S. As for Beorning, well... he's... well... he's cuddly on occasion. Just not very politically correct.
    Last edited by onyxsunrise; Feb 14 2011 at 03:49 PM.
    [color=purple]Hunter**Lore-Master**Minstrel
    Hard Mode doesn't just have to be Turbine's invention.[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000c9636/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  16. #91

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeginor View Post
    With as much pissing about in this thread, I decided to do a scientific experiment.
    Using all the collected urine I conclude that:
    5 of you are pregnant (congrats to you!)
    4 are suffering from advanced PMS (my condolences)
    3 of you are entering early onset menopause (trading blinding flashes for hot flashes)
    2 of you need to get your colons screened (take it with dignity boys!)
    1 of you is the father (run for your life!)

    That is all!
    If I could sit here and rep you up all day for this post I would

    +REP
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

  17. #92

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!


    The 6-man LT was an accomplishment, yes, and I gave (and still give) my props. However, you seem to think that we were in some kind of competition for it. We weren't.
    Hmm, I seem to remember you guys boasting last night that no one else had completed BO HM on our server, I know of one other group who has tried it and it was at level 60, I think it was Malice actually, and they got close if I recall.

    I could eat pancakes while playing naked with my toes and be the first to do it, but it doesn't make me the best at it, just the only one who has tried.
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    This is why I like being number 3, no drama!!! Thats right LOTW, I said it!!!!

    We're number 3!!!

    We're number 3!!!

    We're number 3!!!
    Oh, it's on spidey....
    We had a server first of an afk LT HM tank, beat that scooter!
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

  19. #94

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by rshetty View Post
    Why would your input matter?
    LOL well, most of you (not all) are publicly making asses out of yourself and as Madhy so wisely stated, this is what happens on the forums, some people like it, some people don't. If you don't want a public response then dont post. This is one situation where no one can come out a winner, it is just two sides arguing over stuff that isn't important.

    IMO it doesn't matter who did what first or who is doing it better now, It's who is having fun doing it that matters.

    And from an outsider's perspective I think it was pretty low and self aggrandizing of some of you to assume that Namaste took the time out of their day to do this Jaggerjack raid JUST to grudge you all, and furthermore, even if they did, you acknowledging it as you have indicates that it really got the best of you, and that there was something "just" to grudge about.

    Personally I think it is hilarious. I will admit to having taken part in an open 24 man raid lead by smidge riding around low level areas killing diseased boars to combat swine flu. Sure the end goal was to joke about aniriens raids by competing for members VS his open group, but in the end we had a lot of fun just running around killing sick pigs and shooting the ****.

    I have to say though, the BEST part of the jaggerjack video was tycho Buying DP buffs LMAO - it really portrayed the intensity of the fight.
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Wow, the amount of drama on this thread is laughable. But in all seriousness everybody just needs to relax. This is just a game.

    When you brag about something you are going to get people who hate on you. But what you need to remember is that it is people who are hating on you. I know for a fact not everyone in Namaste hates Vengeance, the kin or all it's individual members. And I think I can pretty safely assume that not everyone in Vengeance hates Namaste, the kin or all of it's individual members. Now, I also know for a fact that there are some members of both kins who hate each other with a passion. But I really think we, and when I say we I mean all of the members of both kins, shouldn't let that overshadow either groups accomplishments.

    The LT 6man was an accomplishment. The BO HM was an accomplishment. Since neither group has done both neither group can say which is more of an accomplishment.

    Till the new content goes live I will reserve my judgement for who is "the best."

    As for Beorning, he's a kid. Young, stupid and rash. He speaks without thinking often. But based on the rest of this thread so do a lot of people I know to not be kids.
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    550

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    Hmm, I seem to remember you guys boasting last night that no one else had completed BO HM on our server, I know of one other group who has tried it and it was at level 60, I think it was Malice actually, and they got close if I recall.

    I could eat pancakes while playing naked with my toes and be the first to do it, but it doesn't make me the best at it, just the only one who has tried.
    We also tried it at level 60 and were close, too. Close only counts in hand grenades, a game of horseshoes, and in sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    And from an outsider's perspective I think it was pretty low and self aggrandizing of some of you to assume that Namaste took the time out of their day to do this Jaggerjack raid JUST to grudge you all
    Are you really that daft?

    Look, I don't mean to be condescending here, but... wait, who am I kidding? Of course I mean to be condescending here.

    Ed, you're simply unaware of the drama going on here. I'm sure it'll all get aired soon enough, but even if it is, I'd suggest you keep your nose out of it.
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [U]Creeps:[/U] Lookmomacreep (R6 WL), Wargiepoo (STKR), Seeingeyesingle (WVR)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=#4169e1]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    138

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    LOL well, most of you (not all) are publicly making asses out of yourself

    What exactly do you do on the PvMP forums everytime you kill one creep in a raid?

    I respect you for your leadership freepside, not a job many are willing to take on, but stay out of what does not concern you dude.

  23. #98

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by UF001 View Post

    Ed, you're simply unaware of the drama going on here. I'm sure it'll all get aired soon enough, but even if it is, I'd suggest you keep your nose out of it.
    I suggest you don't tell me where to and not to put my nose in a public forum thread, if you don't want involvement then I SUGGEST you don't post on a global forum.

    I know exactly of the "drama" that is going on here, and I also know that the jaggerjack raid was a grudge at you guys - my intention wasnt to say that it wasnt a "grudge raid/post" but to point out the fact that some outright flamed it as a hit to Vengeanse so early and so presumptuously is just funny, and points out that you (general you not you per say) recognized the weakness of your actions. Seriously, it must have hit bone for it to get such a response. My point... if I have one... Is that... lol, never mind NO ONE has a point in this conversation...

    Can we just hate me or something? or crack cocaine??

    Lets all unify against crack cocaine, can we all agree that crack cocaine is bad, move on, and stop worrying about which kinship is "#1"?
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    606

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by onyxsunrise View Post
    Nobody can have my cookies. They even have my name on them in frosting.
    But but...I wantz cookiez!!!

    And ya, I have nothing to contribute here. Just wanted cookies...that is all.

    Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers


  25. #100

    Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

    Quote Originally Posted by rshetty View Post
    What exactly do you do on the PvMP forums everytime you kill one creep in a raid?

    I respect you for your leadership freepside, not a job many are willing to take on, but stay out of what does not concern you dude.
    Once again what is posted on a Nimrodel thread involves everyone that chooses to get involved. I personally am sitting at work bored, reading this all, I put in the hard time reading through 6 pages of garbage, that gives me the right to say whatever the hell I want. PERIOD

    Now if you'll excuse me the sandlot has finished buffering, please provide more stuff for me to read later, k thanks.
    Last edited by EdalorTrailtamper; Feb 14 2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Manbeorpig 100 Beorning, Brandywine.

 

 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload