We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    While the other 2 have relevance this has none at all. Try reading the thread, for a start. Then you can move onto reading what is written there and keeping it in context.

I had no idea this was in the PvMP forums, or that this was creepside, am I bashing a group? (specifically meaning a group of creeps not necessarily bound by the same tribe tags playing together at that time.. remember to keep it in context.)

Am I bashing a tribe?

Next please...
    that was quoted with the assumption that you would extend the "rules" that you set for your tribe to the rest of the game and lotro community

Quote Originally Posted by creepspynetwork View Post
    that was quoted with the assumption that you would extend the "rules" that you set for your tribe to the rest of the game and lotro community
    If you took the time to read the complete tribe guidelines you'd see that I talk with each person that applies on ventrilo so that I can discuss all these matters, for the public to know right now I do not control or assume authority over my Tribe member's actions when they are not on creepside, there they abide by their kinship rules.

You got 2/3 which i'd call a pass

D. Representation - As a member of Namaste, your words and actions in the LOTRO community represent all of us. Verbal abuse or harassment toward anyone (members or non) will NOT be tolerated and is grounds for immediate dismissal from the kinship. This includes displaying prejudice towards another player's race, religion, sex, or nationality. Do not intentionally cause undue strife to another player (grief). This applies to PvMP as well as emotes in populated areas.
    http://www.namaste.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=33
    I'm really surprised there was no edit to this when they absorbed you Sam... Don't tell me they don't know about the harassment and ultimatums you delivered before leaving Vengeance

Bad mouthing/Generalising other groups/tribes - We are a friendly active asset to the PvMP community of Nimrodel.
    http://www.tharespectcrew.com/viewth...d=98&newpost=1
    It's a pity some of your members still talk smack about the Black Blade...
    Is that relevant enough for you? Or can we say you "stir the pot" in general and call it good?
    Yes, I know you're feeding off this, but that in itself should raise a few of your kin mates' eyebrows... no? I just wanted to say hi and reminisce. You remember that one time, when you were threatened by me, and got me kicked out of kin for irreconcilable differences? Fun times...

Lmfao, that was completely inaccurate and absolute rubbish!
    Congratulations for snowballing jealousy?
    ./golfclap in general?

"for whatever reason" we left... >implying there was only one.

I wouldn't expect an accurate representation of any past dealings being portrayed by you considering you were the least active member (oh no, wait, officer, status, I forgot.. it means EVERYTHING) in Vengeance for the entire time I was in the kinship.

The cabs are here.
    People of genuine intellectual superiority need not attempt to prove it. The fact you actually tried to discuss or compare such mindless drivel says more than any mere words you typed to anyone with half a grasp of what's going on here.
    Because a) I am in fact this big of a dork, and b) because it seemed like you were elevating again when suggesting you were above doing such things as bragging about intellect (which I'd like to point out I never mentioned my own), I computed the reading level on these two statements.

Before my quip -8th grade reading level.

After my quip - 12 grade reading level.

Looks like someone has something to prove after all.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    We had a jagger raid about to be set up but then Tali had to just go ahead and insist on running HoC so I can roll against her and ninja loot.
    I still don't forgive you for stealing my bracelet from me, the one time I've seen it drop. Ever.
    Taelia.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliLevi View Post
    I still don't forgive you for stealing my bracelet from me, the one time I've seen it drop. Ever.
    It dropped in the group i was in the other day.

Pwnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lechero View Post
    It's a pity some of your members still talk smack about the Black Blade...
    Large wall of text, the only thing I see worthy of public reply is The BB smack talk.. unfortunately I cannot be online 24/7 and I don't read every tell all my tribe members send everyone else, though nothing has happened on my watch.

It seems you're trying to insinuate some kind of unnecessary rivalry to me, though I could be wrong. Since joining my tribe everyone has followed the rules.

Large wall of text, the only thing I see worthy of public reply is The BB smack talk.. unfortunately I cannot be online 24/7 and I don't read every tell all my tribe members send everyone else, though nothing has happened on my watch.

It seems you're trying to insinuate some kind of unnecessary rivalry to me, though I could be wrong. Since joining my tribe everyone has followed the rules.
    I've seen Tae doing some pretty rebellious things while your not there btw.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I think you need to take some action brosal.

On noes the drama. Oh no ppl in video games make me so mad. But seriously I hope everyone enjoyed the video I made that Dawlin linked I know madhy did.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620b0000000e2868/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey guys I just want to say I popped a few xxl bags of popcorn. Now let's sit back and watch
    O hey look we have doritos too, can't get much better then that!
    - don't hate the Bruno, I'm just here to watch (No drama for me).
    Last edited by masontamason; Feb 14 2011 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8 View Post
    On noes the drama. Oh no ppl in video games make me so mad. But seriously I hope everyone enjoyed the video I made that Dawlin linked I know madhy did.
    You are officially my favourite person in LOTRO.

So much hate in nimrodel ... I say we focus on the things we agree, like the fact that xximli is a noob...

Daran

Quote Originally Posted by Ceifwien View Post
    You are officially my favourite person in LOTRO.

You are my least favorite!

In fact, just started a thread about it.

Us members must keep arguing as to pick up the slack from the officers. I don't think they are fighting enough

Jagger Jack has already been done with that amount of people, in raid, and without burgs. Second best again =(
    [COLOR="yellow"]My opponents need not fear me; they simply need to get used to returning from the rez circle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="green"]My posts have responses? You've got FanMail![/color]

B=====================D

Tycho can you post that video with the original sound? =)

[QUOTE=Coger_Dark;5231317]I sure hope casting petty insults at me makes you feel better, scooter, the least it will do is get this thread locked so you can get back to holding your kin together.[/quote[

We're doing just fine, thanks. Oh, and as far as insulting you... yeah, it kinda does make me feel better. It's akin to kicking a puppy with three legs and one eye, but it's still pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Coger_Dark View Post
    Bringing up the LT 6 Man is completely relevant when competition comes into question, and so was this "non-kosher" had you seen what your members were spewing in glff. I give credit when it is due, and this sir, deserves none.
    The 6-man LT was an accomplishment, yes, and I gave (and still give) my props. However, you seem to think that we were in some kind of competition for it. We weren't.

Picture this: two children are playing in the park. One of them takes off running in a random direction for no apparent reason, and once they're 20 feet apart, he turns and yells to the other, "Ha! I win! I win! You lose! I'm better!"

There is no competition between Vengeance and Namaste, despite what you think.

The outright lashing and outdated references that you make just show how obviously threatened you feel.
    Threatened? Again, that would require you to have done something noteworthy. You haven't, and I'm not threatened by a puppy with three legs.

You have done nothing noteworthy as a kin, and have one single server first in the 6-man LT HM. At least my kinship had the nuts to give you congrats for it. We didn't organize a big "f*** you" raid, and we didn't need to make some silly video. Who, exactly, feels threatened now?

Until the new content comes out live and let live
    Hey, something we can agree on. It's too bad that the rest of your Kinship (and it's leadership) doesn't feel the same way; in fact, they felt like attacking us rather than congratulating us on the accomplishment (you know, like we did with you...).

Either way, I'm done beating on the puppy with three legs. If you have something else to say, go right ahead - I'm done giving Namaste any sort of recognition of any kind.
    Last edited by UF001; Feb 14 2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: i cun spel gud
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [U]Creeps:[/U] Lookmomacreep (R6 WL), Wargiepoo (STKR), Seeingeyesingle (WVR)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=#4169e1]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

With as much pissing about in this thread, I decided to do a scientific experiment.
    Using all the collected urine I conclude that:
    5 of you are pregnant (congrats to you!)
    4 are suffering from advanced PMS (my condolences)
    3 of you are entering early onset menopause (trading blinding flashes for hot flashes)
    2 of you need to get your colons screened (take it with dignity boys!)
    1 of you is the father (run for your life!)

That is all!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000950d0/signature.png]Aeginor![/charsig]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]The Original Kin Collector![/SIZE]
    [B]Leader[/B], [I]Fend For Yourself[/I]
    [B]Successor[/B], [I]Disciples of Annuminas[/I]
    [B]Officer[/B],[I] Fellowship Of Eriador[/I]
    [B]Member[/B],[I] Vinyara[/I]
    [B]Member[/B], [I]Lords of the West[/I]
    [B]Member[/B], [I]SleeplessKnights[/I]
    [B]Recruit[/B],[I] Sons Of Durin[/I][/FONT]

This is why I like being number 3, no drama!!! Thats right LOTW, I said it!!!!

We're number 3!!!

We're number 3!!!

We're number 3!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Rofl spidey

As soon as vengeance collapses, I am joining vin.

Quote Originally Posted by rshetty View Post

****! It's another mass exodus! Nooo!
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [/COLOR]

Sorry. I hear the spreadsheets are better there.

Quote Originally Posted by rshetty View Post
    Rofl spidey

Maybe you can get one of those "Hey I'm new here and I'd like an officer position k thx" deals...

Quote Originally Posted by UF001 View Post
    We're doing just fine, thanks. Oh, and as far as insulting you... yeah, it kinda does make me feel better. It's akin to kicking a puppy with three legs and one eye, but it's still pretty fun.
    I'm glad to hear you are good and well, and still capable of slander I see. It sure would be a shame if you were bested by a three legged puppy, though I am still having trouble deciphering whether I am the puppy or Namaste is.

However, you seem to think that we were in some kind of competition for it. We weren't.

Picture this: two children are playing in the park. One of them takes off running in a random direction for no apparent reason, and once they're 20 feet apart, he turns and yells to the other, "Ha! I win! I win! You lose! I'm better!"
    The usual trolls in your kin seemed to believe that we were in some sort of competition, and that downing TBO HM was adding inches to their ****s.

Picture this: two kids are in the same school (oh we'll say Nick and Vinny). Nick gets a gold star in class, and starts bragging about it. Vinny congratulates him, but then at recess takes off running in a random direction for no apparent reason, and once they're 20 feet appart, he turns and yells to Nick, "Ha! I win! I'm still better than you!". Nick turns to Vinny and yells back, "Nuh uh! The finish line is over here!" and does a little dance. Vinny, who prides himself in maturity, takes it seriously and ZOMGWTFNERDRAGES.

Threatened? Again, that would require you to have done something noteworthy. You haven't, and I'm not threatened by a puppy with three legs.
    The 6-man LT was an accomplishment, yes, and I gave (and still give) my props.
    Hmmmmm... contradiction... I seem to recall hearing that puppy thing somwhere before to...
    On a side note, we have 3 cores doing BG HM full clears weekly, you have... one... sorta?

You have done nothing noteworthy as a kin, and have one single server first in the 6-man LT HM.
    ...Still doing it.

We didn't organize a big "f*** you" raid, and we didn't need to make some silly video.
    All "f*** you"s aside, I thought it was pretty funny, but I guess sense of humor is not a requirement for joining Vengeance. Did you even watch the video?

Hey, something we can agree on. It's too bad that the rest of your Kinship (and it's leadership) doesn't feel the same way; in fact, they felt like attacking us rather than congratulating us on the accomplishment (you know, like we did with you...).
    I'm glad we can be civil about it from here on out...

But...
    Either way, I'm done beating on the puppy with three legs. If you have something else to say, go right ahead - I'm done giving Namaste any sort of recognition of any kind.
    Hot dang, three times with the three legged puppy! Do I/we get one of those wheelie things? or will you at least give me/us some more members to use as some sort of peg leg? hold up, we/I have one eye to, so we should have a patch. That'll make us alot like a pirate puppy, I'd feel threatend by a pirate puppy to I guess. I wonder, will you even remmember my/our face/s next time you kick me/us?

Dawlin, you just don't get it - though, you really never have. Arguing with you is like bashing my head in to a wall -- except that bloodying my forehead is probably more productive and far less painful.

I would love it if things were all good here, but it's clear the status quo is to continue to hate. Your kin chose to bring the fight, and we're happy to reciprocate.

On a side note, we have 3 cores doing BG HM full clears weekly, you have... one... sorta?
    Where, exactly, are you going with this? Somehow I think that no matter what I say, you'll just go ahead and continue to think whatever it is you want to think, rather than deal with the facts staring you in the face.

You're welcome to continue to speculate, but I'll go ahead and correct you one more time: We have 19 active members, all of which have 5 of 6 pieces of BG gear. We're running it for rare drops at this point, and to finish off sets. We clear it just fine, thanks.

Congrats on having 3 raiding groups, though. Vengeance never has -- and never will have -- enough members to do that many runs. We're a small Kin, and we always will be -- however, you seem to think that having more people = better. Now you're just grasping at straws. Vengeance has never had more than 22 or 23 members. Ever.

... and that's it. I really don't have much more to say to you or your Kin, and I'll just bow out of the discussion altogether. I'm sure we'll see each other in the trenches at some point.
    Last edited by UF001; Feb 14 2011 at 02:16 PM.
    [/COLOR]

You just don't get it - though, you really never have. Arguing with you is like bashing my head in to a wall -- except that bloodying my forehead is probably more productive and far less painful.

I would love it if things were all good here, but it's clear the status quo is to continue to hate. Your kin chose to bring the fight, and we're happy to reciprocate.
    Right back at ya, darling.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast