We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Talking Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

Can we all just chill? The next raid comes out shortly and we can see whose e-peen is bigger, what kins are dead, etc. at that time. Until then, both kins are going to continue to find hard content to do in the current game, post their accomplishments, and be proud of them.

And grats on Jagger Jack. I'm surprised you didn't even use a hips pull. Well done.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000004641/signature.png]Dwalor[/charsig]

Sku - 65 Burglar
    Lorindil - 65 Lore-master

- Nimrodel -

Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by Coger_Dark View Post
    Last I checked Namaste worked harder and got LT HM 6 man down first.
    Let's be clear here. Namaste got the LT HM 6 man before Vengeance, but it was nearly 6 full months after Vengeance was the server first for LT HM in the first place -- not to mention server first on all three of the HM's in BG. 6-manning the LT is superfluous, and bringing it up as a matter of pride makes you look more the dumbass, Dawlin.

I hold nothing back in congratulating Namaste on the accomplishment, but come on, man. Think before you post.

Doing BO HM was not the act of a "dead" kinship but a slowly dying one that refuses to give in. Given Vengeance's history of retaining members, perhaps you'll actually put a raid together for the new content and give some competition again.
    I promise that Vengeance isn't going anywhere, scooter. We have just as strong of a member base as we've always had, and we'll continue to do what we do. I promise you that we will be in the hunt when there is something new, just as we have been for the past 3 years. We're not going anywhere, despite what you may have heard. You and the rest of the ****** bags hoping Vengeance folds isn't going to make it so. Maybe you need to click the ruby slippers a few more times, princess.

The Blind One Hard mode has been on our radar for a long time, but the timing just never worked out to get it done. To date, there are less than 3 or 4 kins in the entire game that have accomplished it.

Is Namaste one of them?

Competition? What competition would you like to talk about? There hasn't been any competition on this server for a bonafide server first for well over a year, and Namaste wasn't even a part of it when there was any competition. As I stated previously, Vengeance was server first on all three HM's in BG. Where was Namaste in that competition?

Here's a fact for you: Namaste and Vengeance haven't been in any competition for anything, ever. Any competition you feel is in your own heads. If you feel like you want a challenge, pony up when the new raid hits. We'll see what happens.

Did you ever stop to think that you blatently displaying butthurt was exactly the response the OP was looking for?
    And trolling for the response was kosher to begin with? It was a ******** move. I guess the true colors of the Namaste leadership shows through -- not that they were hidden, really.
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [U]Creeps:[/U] Lookmomacreep (R6 WL), Wargiepoo (STKR), Seeingeyesingle (WVR)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=#4169e1]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by UF001 View Post
    6-manning the LT is superfluous, and bringing it up as a matter of pride makes you look more the dumbass, Dawlin.
    Like how Dan keeps bringing up and even more outdated and more frequently done before your Balrog 6 man kill from SoA?

Infact I seem to remember that being posted in the Namaste 6 man LT HM thread?

This whole thing is full of lols!

Blondie, where you at?

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    Like how Dan keeps bringing up and even more outdated and more frequently done before your Balrog 6 man kill from SoA?

Infact I seem to remember that being posted in the Namaste 6 man LT HM thread?
    I'm not bringing it up to brag now, I'm simply pointing out all the stuff we did without jumping up and down and screaming, "We're the best!"

Even our TBO HM post was about being recognized for existing since the myth that we have disappeared has been so widely propagated by Namaste's members in general. We're still here, and yes, now that's it's been mocked and parodied by you guys I'll happily add, we're also still the best.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

Blondie, where you at?
    I am not reading all this. I came in way too late. Bah. Stupid self created BSG marathon. Okay, maybe I'll read it eventually when super bored.

On a side note. I have always hated Namaste and Jagger. Ever since the day I was born. Which was not long ago mind you. It's in my blood.

This is totally not fair though. I deserve my credit. I've been trying to organize bree and ered luin raids for ages now. No one ever sends the tells to frosty. We had a jagger raid about to be set up but then Tali had to just go ahead and insist on running HoC so I can roll against her and ninja loot.
    Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthinor View Post
    I'm not bringing it up to brag now.
    Completely irrelevant, you did before.
    Hypocrisy is hilarious.

As for the rest of this big deal.../yawn

I actually logged on and got invited to the "surprise raid" which was actually quite a giggle.

You guys seem to be acting like that fat girl at a school dance; when the boys look at you immediately you feel violated and asssume the worst.

From the mouth of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's iPhone sound-board application: Chill out, freckles mcgee!

I am up for a 5 man. Been working on a strat. Going to have to coordinate hips, ents and last stand perfectly

Hypocrisy is hilarious.

I actually logged on and got invited to the "surprise raid" which was actually quite a giggle.

You guys seem to be acting like that fat girl at a school dance; when the boys look at you immediately you feel violated and asssume the worst.

From the mouth of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's iPhone sound-board application: Chill out, freckles mcgee!
    For the record I was trying to find the Namaste 6 man Lt thread to see if this was accurate and if it was me or someone else that brought it up, but I legit can't find it so I guess I'll have to take your word on it.

Dodge all the blame bullets you want Sam, the "surprise raid" was about one thing and one thing only, beefing with Vengeance. You participated, you played along, so don't spin it off like you played no part. Stand up and own your jabs instead of calling it "facetious."

And I think the fat girl metaphor was a little misguided. Wouldn't the fat girl be really excited to be looked at at a dance? Because honestly, how often does the fat girl get danced with?
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

Let's be clear here. Namaste got the LT HM 6 man before Vengeance, but it was nearly 6 full months after Vengeance was the server first for LT HM in the first place -- not to mention server first on all three of the HM's in BG. 6-manning the LT is superfluous, and bringing it up as a matter of pride makes you look more the dumbass, Dawlin.

I hold nothing back in congratulating Namaste on the accomplishment, but come on, man. Think before you post.

I promise that Vengeance isn't going anywhere, scooter. We have just as strong of a member base as we've always had, and we'll continue to do what we do. I promise you that we will be in the hunt when there is something new, just as we have been for the past 3 years. We're not going anywhere, despite what you may have heard. You and the rest of the ****** bags hoping Vengeance folds isn't going to make it so. Maybe you need to click the ruby slippers a few more times, princess.

The Blind One Hard mode has been on our radar for a long time, but the timing just never worked out to get it done. To date, there are less than 3 or 4 kins in the entire game that have accomplished it.

Is Namaste one of them?

Competition? What competition would you like to talk about? There hasn't been any competition on this server for a bonafide server first for well over a year, and Namaste wasn't even a part of it when there was any competition. As I stated previously, Vengeance was server first on all three HM's in BG. Where was Namaste in that competition?

Here's a fact for you: Namaste and Vengeance haven't been in any competition for anything, ever. Any competition you feel is in your own heads. If you feel like you want a challenge, pony up when the new raid hits. We'll see what happens.

And trolling for the response was kosher to begin with? It was a ******** move. I guess the true colors of the Namaste leadership shows through -- not that they were hidden, really.
    I sure hope casting petty insults at me makes you feel better, scooter, the least it will do is get this thread locked so you can get back to holding your kin together.

How many unwarranted attacks did I make? only responses. Bringing up the LT 6 Man is completely relevant when competition comes into question, and so was this "non-kosher" had you seen what your members were spewing in glff. I give credit when it is due, and this sir, deserves none.

Also, please stop playing the martyr. For a grown man I would expect more than some defensive blabber riddled with subliminal tears and the use of a thesaurus. If Namaste posed no competition you wouldn't be responding to this in such a manner. The outright lashing and outdated references that you make just show how obviously threatened you feel. Until the new content comes out live and let live, but if you start to question my intelligence simply for defending my kin? Come on man, think before you post.

If you want the pride you had when your best players were active, and you could afford to be elitist, I'll let you borrow my ruby slippers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000551c5/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Mediocre minds are always jealous, and inclined to surround themselves with persons of little ability, fearing the reputation of being led...

Hypocrisy is hilarious.

I would say that you usually react pretty strongly if anyone attacks you on the forums.

Once a fat girl, always a fat girl brother.

Also, Situation soundboard? where?

I gave him a bro-five at Rich's in Houston btw

Dude u really need to chill and hug a tree or something. This rage is going to eat you away, just putting that out there.

Get some sleep and do some workouts tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Balthinor View Post
    For the record I was trying to find the Namaste 6 man Lt thread to see if this was accurate and if it was me or someone else that brought it up, but I legit can't find it so I guess I'll have to take your word on it.

Dodge all the blame bullets you want Sam, the "surprise raid" was about one thing and one thing only, beefing with Vengeance. You participated, you played along, so don't spin it off like you played no part. Stand up and own your jabs instead of calling it "facetious."

And I think the fat girl metaphor was a little misguided. Wouldn't the fat girl be really excited to be looked at at a dance? Because honestly, how often does the fat girl get danced with?
    >Implying it was a metaphor and in fact not an Analogy.
    >Implying i'm dodging a blame bullet because last I checked...... nobody blamed me!
    >Implying standing up is viable because i'm at my computer.

This is fun, mainly because you guys are SO stiff-shirt right now you actually can't see the funny side in it all.

FYI It was a suprise raid, and I didn't know the intentions, nor had I seen your post, but had I known.. I would have participated and not looked back.

After ~2 years in Vengeance I thought you might have known I like to stir the pot!

If you want the pride you had when your best players were active, and you could afford to be elitist, I'll let you borrow my ruby slippers.
    Artedain is still active noob.

After ~2 years in Vengeance I thought you might have known I like to stir the pot!
    Stir all you want brother. For whatever reason it was you and the rest of your compatriots joining Namaste and your immediate without vote elevation to officer that got this bitter ball rolling. And not because we were so freaking devastated we had to trash talk Namaste for days on end, but because the slight shift in membership apparently said to the rest of your kin that we were nothing more than targets for mockery and scorn.

Have some back.

I sure hope casting petty insults at me makes you feel better, scooter, the least it will do is get this thread locked so you can get back to holding your kin together.
    Ahhhhh.....We're falling apart! Arrgg! The horror! The inhumanity! The complete line of BS from Namaste leadership! Say it isn't so Liffey! What will I do? Where will I go? Is there no place safe from the doom of our inevitable demise?!?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001207bb/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lmfao, that was completely inaccurate and absolute rubbish!
    Congratulations for snowballing jealousy?
    ./golfclap in general?

"for whatever reason" we left... >implying there was only one.

I wouldn't expect an accurate representation of any past dealings being portrayed by you considering you were the least active member (oh no, wait, officer, status, I forgot.. it means EVERYTHING) in Vengeance for the entire time I was in the kinship.

The cabs are here.

"for whatever reason" we left... >implying there was only one.
    Pardon my lack of commas, it was meant to read not to question why you left, that's plenty complex and multi-faceted, but rather to question the reason this drama started after you all arrived.

You're my favorite type of troll Sam, the type with a high school diploma (maybe?) who likes to talk over people as if he is in possession of some knowledge and vocabulary that is beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals who weren't smart enough to grow up and cut down trees down for a living.

Read it however you like but the point of this whole thing, which you've already yawned off, was not to pick a fight with you, but to fire back at some underhanded, passive-aggressive bull**** from a kin who hasn't earned the station they're trying to claim yet.

Oh, and just to keep the hate flowing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VYl9rtlco
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000551c5/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Mediocre minds are always jealous, and inclined to surround themselves with persons of little ability, fearing the reputation of being led...

People of genuine intellectual superiority need not attempt to prove it. The fact you actually tried to discuss or compare such mindless drivel says more than any mere words you typed to anyone with half a grasp of what's going on here.

Kisses and Hugs.

Oh, and just to keep the hate flowing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VYl9rtlco
    that is the BEST VIDEO EVER!

* Vengeance is a drama-free zone. Whatever gripes you have about other Kinships or members of the community, leave that baggage at the door. We don't care.
    http://l33tvengeance.com/smf/index.p...f689&topic=4.0

D. Representation - As a member of Namaste, your words and actions in the LOTRO community represent all of us. Verbal abuse or harassment toward anyone (members or non) will NOT be tolerated and is grounds for immediate dismissal from the kinship. This includes displaying prejudice towards another player's race, religion, sex, or nationality. Do not intentionally cause undue strife to another player (grief). This applies to PvMP as well as emotes in populated areas.
    http://www.namaste.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=33

Bad mouthing/Generalising other groups/tribes - We are a friendly active asset to the PvMP community of Nimrodel.
    http://www.tharespectcrew.com/viewth...d=98&newpost=1

just sayin...

People of genuine intellectual superiority need not attempt to prove it. The fact you actually tried to discuss or compare such mindless drivel says more than any mere words you typed to anyone with half a grasp of what's going on here.

Kisses and Hugs.
    Uh oh....Somebody's running out of big words and witty comebacks.

Remember Namaste, the trash needs to go out before 9AM (although I know how fond you are of keeping it). Be sure to give your Aussies soft food 3 times a day and keep their diapers checked at regular intervals. Try and avoid them from falling down too much, although its debatable as to how much more they can hurt themselves.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001207bb/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by creepspynetwork View Post
    Bad mouthing/Generalising other groups/tribes - We are a friendly active asset to the PvMP community of Nimrodel.
    http://www.tharespectcrew.com/viewth...d=98&newpost=1

just sayin...
    While the other 2 have relevance this has none at all. Try reading the thread, for a start. Then you can move onto reading what is written there and keeping it in context.

I had no idea this was in the PvMP forums, or that this was creepside, am I bashing a group? (specifically meaning a group of creeps not necessarily bound by the same tribe tags playing together at that time.. remember to keep it in context.)

Am I bashing a tribe?

Next please...

Quote Originally Posted by scytale77 View Post
    Uh oh....Somebody's running out of big words and witty comebacks.
    Actually i'm enjoying seeing that "other" side to everyone, you're all just feeding an all you can eat buffet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast