We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Hope is Kindled is recruiting...

Quote Originally Posted by TFP View Post
    This sounds like a good kin.

A couple of questions:

1 - I'm a level 51 guardian with very little MMORPG experience & who, to be honest, plays fairly infrequently. Would I have anything to add to HIK?

2 - At what times of day/week are kin members most often online [especially for raids & so on]? I'm based in the UK.
    Well, we are always looking for new people. So, to answer your question: you would add what ever you bring to the table. We're not just looking for established max level characters. As for your second question, we have players who are US night owls and would most likely be on at your play times. We also have an early crowd based on the east coast, so when ever you log on you're bound to find people. We do have quite a few people leveling new characters in that range. Send Dagwood, Nuga, Threndenir, Bludo, Bundo, Triona, Jimli, Frogzie a tell and we could talk more about it game side. Thanks for posting.

A bit of an update...We are in the process of bringing the members of our longtime allied kinship, Arnad Na I Silivren Naur, into Hope is Kindled. This has strengthened the active base of the kinship, and we are now running Draigoch raids weekly and planning to tackle the Tower of Orthanc this weekend. We consider ourselves a casual/social raiding kin, in that we like to raid as a kin, as real life schedules permit. This usually means once or twice a week, with smaller instances being run throughout the week. At the same time, we have some members who don't raid but like to craft, chat, etc so there is no obligation.

We're looking to recruit mature players who want to socialize and group up in a friendly, drama-free environment. Generally, age 25+ is preferred; *however* we have a number of really great people younger than that, so please apply if it sounds like a fit! We have experienced players of every class, and we help our newer players acquire the gear they need to succeed, whatever their level.

If interested, please contact Bludo, Threndinir, Nuga, Fancee, or Jimwiser in game or apply at http://hopeiskindled.guildlaunch.com and we will find you.
    Last edited by asearchforreason; Mar 09 2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimT View Post
    Well, we are always looking for new people. So, to answer your question: you would add what ever you bring to the table. We're not just looking for established max level characters. As for your second question, we have players who are US night owls and would most likely be on at your play times. We also have an early crowd based on the east coast, so when ever you log on you're bound to find people. We do have quite a few people leveling new characters in that range. Send Dagwood, Nuga, Threndenir, Bludo, Bundo, Triona, Jimli, Frogzie a tell and we could talk more about it game side. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks very much for the considered reply. I'm presently playing very little but will certainly give this some thought.

Cheers

I just joined the kinship last night and received a very warm and friendly welcome. I think I really am going to enjoy being a part of this kin and look forward to many months of game play. Thank you all.

Hope is Kindled is actively recruiting once again! We're (I believe) the oldest and largest adult kin on the server. We're primarily looking for age 25+ players to support a mature and friendly environment. Our members have extensive LOTRO experience from the old content to new to PvP. Although we do raid and plan to continue to do so, we are relatively casual. Real life -- families, jobs -- takes precedence. We're particularly seeking high level people to support more frequent end game content, but we are happy to bring in players of any level and help them with quests, crafting, etc.

For more info contact Feandir, Bludo, Frogzie, Alexander, or Eoldir in game.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

I think I will try to contact you guys if you are still recruiting. With a new 2-month baby, a family and a job, and at 43 years old I guess I qualify as a responsible adult :P

Kinship compatability

Adult Kin is what I am looking for. Would like to check out a raid/group. I'll look up someone in game.

Looking forward to it.

Johrmir

Hey..

5 weeks in game
    Lvl 41 Champion- Dezzah
    Server; Dwarrowdelf
    Premium member, might go VIP in 1 -2 months
    UK time zone [gmt 0]
    Play everyday [or almost everyday]
    Adult player looking for mature, helpful kin

Questions are:
    Are you still recruiting?
    Are there any requirements?
    Are there any members around my lvl?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001d320b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Howdy and yes we would be interested in talking to you about it, you can contact ingame Agathon/Alexander/Threndinir or any member you see to help contact one of us. Just mention that you were on this page looking for a kin and were referred to ingame communication As far as your other questions go I would refer you to our homepage for that and more information about us.

http://hopeiskindled.guildlaunch.com

Agathon/Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2